C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello and welcomme to my first ''Ninja List''

So from time to time, Ninja likes to make these list's of wishes!
And it all has something to do with gaming, wheter it's Mario Kart or Marvel vs Capcom 4...

I will post my list and I hope that you discuss the rosters with me! and see if you'd like them!

So as the title says, ''SAMURAI SHODOWN by SNK and SOUL CALIBUR by NAMCO''

Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur SamuraiShodownvsSoulCalibur_zps61d6cbf0

Want to read Details about the roster or other things, read the text on my Deviant Art Page:
http://crap-zapper.deviantart.com/#/d5ti19r

More Lists will be up, but first I want to see some discussion around my newset list here!

Hope to hear some discussions here :3

Last edited by Mugen-Ninja on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it better)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 am

that roster is actually pretty good. i havent gotten the latest soul calibur game so i might have to nab it and see who could be added to a roster i might want to build like it.
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 am

I added 3 characters of the Newest Soul Calibur, and I'd love to hear your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

the roster lookls cool to me cant believe you got the Slim dude in there at the bottom tho. rotfl!
plus if i was to do a list i would have Starkiller instead of Darth Vader ( even tho DV is an Icon so yeah i can see him in ) happy smile
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 am

Can't quite make out who the character to the left of Seigfried is. Other than that, you have Yun-Seong as DLC without having Hwang in the main roster? C'mon man! lol And where's Sophitia? There hasn't been a single Soul game without her. It's like leaving Misturugi out.
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 am

@Lando

Yeah Starkiller was on my mind as well, but looking at the BFTA list I don't see lots of bad-guys, so that's why I went with Darth Vader!

And yeah the slim dude is called Slenderman, and he would be epic, using he's long arms kind a like Heihachi did in SC2/PS2 version!!

@Shadaloo

The guy beside Siegfried is Edge Master, the mokujin of Soul Calibur!

I could have placed Natsu instead of Taki as well, but I would not go that far.. or Setsuka over Mitsurugi, but then I would not see the most epic mach-up ever, Haohmaru vs Mitsurugi happy smile

+ There was no NEED for Sopithia, because we got her sister, her daughter and her son... what more do you want from her? (don't say her xD)
Also I never had any interesst at all over Hwang, but I did use Yun-Seung a few times
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:55 am

BLASPHEMY!!! I know for a fact Sophie and Cassie aren't the same thing! I can use Cassandra, but not Sophitia. lol I personally would swap her out for Necrid and replace Pyrrah with him for DLC because he isn't a canon SC character. And swap Patroklos with Setsuka while you're at it. Seriously, Sophie's kids are terrible human beings. lol BTW, did you guys know Setsuka actually trained Patroklos which is why his Alpha Form has her moveset? Just a random bit of Soul Lore. lol

And I can't believe I did not notice that was Edge Master. lol

C'mon man! Hwang was the original Yun Seong from Soul Edge! Show some respect. lol

EDIT: Sorry for nerding out there more than usual, but the Soul series is my favortie fighting franchise. lol
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 am

Shad, Too bad I started following the Soul Calibur series after Soul Calibur 2 lol

I wish Necrid still was among the cast he was one of my mains in SC2

Btw, Tekken and Street Fighter is at my top, after that comes Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat... (of seire, rest is just random picks or MUGEN lol)

But I like that you go all Nerdy, that's kind of discussions I want on these list! happy smile

I think I heard about that Setsuka trained him, but now it's confirmed thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 am

Well, just bring up Soul Calibur or Metal Gear to see Shadaloo geek out. lol

I had to painfully dig through translations of a Japanese art book to learn any plot from Soul Calibur 5. It actually has an okay story as far as Soul Calibur goes. Just wish Story Mode actually used it. lol SC5 is a perfect example of why you should never rush your game. Patches have fixed alot of things though. If it weren't for multiplayer (online and on the couch) and the character creator, I would tell you to skip this one Lando. Seriously, the online multiplayer should be dipped in gold. lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:01 am

Uh?

Kratos, Link and Cloud?

Already liked the list.
UH?
Where is Nightmare?
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 am

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
Uh?

Kratos, Link and Cloud?
For the bonus tie-in characters.
Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:

Already liked the list.
UH?
Where is Nightmare?
4th one down on the left of the SC side.
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am

Yeah what Shadaloo said

I'm with you on that Shad! It could been much better then it was..
Glad to see some fixes tho through the updates!

And just so u know it, This crossover would do like in the SC series that you can pick from a lot of different weapons! Finally get to see Haohmaru with newer weapons lol

And what would you preffer? Color Scheme or Alternate Costume? (I'm for Alt Costume)
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Oh alternate costumes definitely. And we need these for some of the SC side's alts:

Spoiler:
Any favorites of yours?
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I can't think of much right now other than these 2:

Best Yoshimitsu Attire on Soul Calibur:
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur 284861-yoshimitsu_zps317fcf5b

Favorite Mitsurugi Attire:
Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur Mitsurugi-sc2fix1_zpsbe97124b

I got more might find them later!

Btw Shadaloo any comments regarding Samurai Shodown side? any epic matches you'd like to play between em?
Pherhaps like Hoahmaru vs Mitsurugi? Earthquake vs Astaroth? Zankuro vs Algol?
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I really didn't play much Samurai Showdown. Nobody around here had the arcade machines and I never picked it up for consoles. Only played Amakusa's Revenge a couple of times because it was at the movie theater. I've played the first three now because of emulators, but don't have much history with the series.
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm

That's alright, I just read a lot about many series haha, that's how I know basis of each series! Still think that this would be the BEST Crossover Sword Fighters series to collide! happy smile
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:55 am

Just got me thinking: Soul Calibur Tag Tournament. lol

Hmmm... Couple of team ideas:
Seigfried and Hilde
Nightmare and Tira
Sophitia and Cassandra
Yun Seong and Talim
Seong Mi-na and Hwang
Kilik and Xianghua
Astaroth and Aeon (Lizardman)
Misturugi and Setsuka
Yoshimitsu and Taki
Ivy and Cervantes
Zasalamel and Voldo
Raphael and Amy
Maxi and Xiba
Leixia and Natsu
Patrokolos and Pyrrah
Z.W.E.I. and Viola
Rock and Bangoo
Algol and Edgemaster

Other characters:
Li Long
Salia
Necrid
Revenant
Arthur
Fredrick
Seong Han Myeong
Abyss
Inferno
Charade
Assassin
Berserker
Lynette
Valeria
Hualin
Xianglian
Iska
Night Terror
Olcadan
Elysium
Dampierre

...That's all I can think of. lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:47 am

No Berseeker or Assasin?!
But, but but.......
*Childist reaction*
I WANT IT!!! I WANT IT!!! I WANT IT!! Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur Donwan
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 am

Actually Assassin and Berserkis is on the list Shadaloo mentioned haha!

Btw nice list Shadaloo, I must say so! It could be an awesome idea for sure!
With All the characters is going to feel like Tekken Tag Tournoment 2 happy smile
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Mugen-Ninja wrote:

Btw nice list Shadaloo, I must say so! It could be an awesome idea for sure!
With All the characters is going to feel like Tekken Tag Tournoment 2 happy smile
Yeah, that's what I was going for. Soul Calibur 3 actually came the closest to this character-wise... Except without the tag team thing. Soul Calibur 4 really should have brought in more characters. Heck, Hwang and Li Long were in SC3, why not 4? They were the only members of the original cast to be left out. We need Salia and Bangoo playable dang it! C'mon Project Soul, put them in SC6? Please?
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Don't forget that last dude from Soul Blade/Edge he never re-appeared..
Only thing got me a bit piss'd about SC5's characters are not adding my 2nd favorite... Zasalamel
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 am

Mugen-Ninja wrote:
Don't forget that last dude from Soul Blade/Edge he never re-appeared..
Which one? Seong Han Myeong? Atleast he was in one game. Salia and Bangoo haven't been in any. lol
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Can't you just make em in Character Customization?
But Hey, they added AMY into IV so why not for the 6th installment?

And yeah that's the guy I was talkin about
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Mugen-Ninja wrote:
Can't you just make em in Character Customization?
But Hey, they added AMY into IV so why not for the 6th installment?

And yeah that's the guy I was talkin about
Actually she was a bonus character in SC3 and a fleshed out character for SC3 Arcade Edition. (Thought SF4 was the first to make one huh? lol)

I think at one point they were going to be included in SC5, but were cut due to time. (Bangoo and Salia) Here's some concept art of Salia for SC5:

Spoiler:

And here's Bangoo from Rock's Soul Calibur 1 ending, though he would have aged since then:

Spoiler:

I did make my own version of how Bangoo would look in SC5, but still. lol

EDIT: I officially need a tangent topic. lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Mugen-Ninja wrote:
Actually Assassin and Berserkis is on the list Shadaloo mentioned haha!

Where?
Or they have real names now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur   Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja List ~ Samurai Shodown vs Soul Calibur
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next