C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Jesse Quick - DC comics

Go down 
+5
Dragon-Kid
Enso
Exceltheory
Hekathon Treides
Lando
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Jessequick1_zpsfdf6a283

Well i will be working on this character as my first solo wip outside of any of Crom specific projects. Its Jesse Quick of Dc Comics... she is a Flash character. I am giving her when completed over to the coming Flash Game project by Trex and Mon el.

I started her last year with just a few different takes and settled with the advice from Mon el and Nx men as well on this version of her. I will be working on her veryu slowly but along as i have some freed up time since my main focus is ABR project and working on Crom The Game Bor project ( which i am hoping to have a sample beta of Crom The Game running sometime later this year for public play)

early sprites i done :
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Untitled-11

didnt like those legs so i moved to a new version
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics MvcbaseJesseQuick-1
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics MvcbaseJesseQuick2
comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Jessequick4

i needed her to have a better suited upright stance to then flow well into basics and she will be a power and quick dash type of character. Her playstyle will be more grappler like to take advantage of her Super Strength but will have quick speed movements to gain ground faster and for moves that will make use of her super speed. Her specials and her Hypers/supers will be a combination of both powers with a few of the specials being one or the other or both.

this is now the better version of those legs and now i am redoing the right ( her right ) arm for a better position and will see about getting it all animated for her base fighting animation to be completed.

sprite with improved legs and better mask shading:

comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Jesse_zps35c08fc0

hope to finish her in time and still be able to have her for the Flash project. Hail Atlus! :cheers:

and as always bros..Hail The CROM! :cheers: :cheers: :afro:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

nice job, lando! the mugen world NEED more DC characters XDD

keep it up ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 pm

lol thanx heka bro. gonna try my best with doing a comic character and rolling MVC sprite style wise a bit. i went and fixed up her arm and in a new position., hope this will work and figure out a a good stance animation sequence for her to roll with into punches , kicks, etc.

comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics Jesse2_zps8a05a9cd

trying to put quality in her as much as i can and any fixes needed to get her right. :)
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

Those are some big bo....
Well yeah looks MVC styled...
U could try Athena XI arms pisition maybe as reference.

I always found likely the colors of Marvel.
Good luck Lando.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 am

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
Those are some big bo....
Well yeah looks MVC styled...
U could try Athena XI arms pisition maybe as reference.

I always found likely the colors of Marvel.
Good luck Lando.

thanx Cruz bro lol

well i settled on this arm positions and hands open to give her more the grappler style as opposed to Athen XI arms. that i would have to seriously edit them. i dont dabble much ( if at all since i dont like to sprite snk) in SNK sprites other than to convert them to whats needed for ABR stuff. This is my first foray into MVC like sprites to a full character and i want to try the best avenues that i can do. I got a cool idea for the animation for her stance and soon enough will try it out . Jesse is a speedster with super strength so i want her stance to portray a bit of both powers.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 am

As a CROM bro, I support every project you do especially you do Jessie Quick. Even Atlas as well, where I actively/always go there. You, Trex, and Mon-el, good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

thanx Enso bro. always appreciate the words man. I will keep at her as i go and have time. :)
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Kid
Forum User
Forum User
Dragon-Kid

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm

lando, since your daughter is an Anime & Manga fan. Why not incorporate a Tsundere indicator for Jesse.

But Mon-El said that even in TsunTsun mode, he doesn't want Jesse to be OoC (Out of Character) because of the whole phrase "What are you, idiot?" a la Asuka Langley, that wouldn't fit to her.

Last edited by Dragon-Kid on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redundance.)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm

sup Dragon Kid bro. lol

well my daughter will follow the dialog that me and mon el will come up with thats core to Jesse personality...not any anime type vibe tho lol. we will do a test run for the voice and if Mon el and me dont think the voice will fit i have my sister who is grown , about to be 30, who said she will do it if needed. My daughter is going on 16 but sounds like she grown. lol . My daughter is just a huge fan of anime and manga but wont incorperate anything outside of the character comic persona. we can always make tweaks in voice tone if needed as well and can do. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I love the speedy characters... :bounce:
Luck with she Lando!! happy smile
C.R.O.M. ! :cheers: C.R.O.M. ! :cheers: C.R.O.M. ! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Yin
Black Platinum VIP- Atlas Admins
Black Platinum VIP- Atlas Admins

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Jesse is coming out really good! I'm glad you are doing her. She should turn out great!
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Yin wrote:
Jesse is coming out really good! I'm glad you are doing her. She should turn out great!
You actually signed up? lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanx Doom bro and YIN! glad to see you came over to the spot Yin. lol. i will keep chipping at her and try to make her good. I am now trying to get how i want her stance animation to flow. She is a grappler kinda style ( super strength)and still a speedster so i want to try to fuse in both aspects of those into her stance animation. :cheers:

Oh i will try soon to get all this same infor in this thread over to Atlus as well. I keep forgetting my password. :(
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm

A speedster... Grappler? Ok Lando, that is just strange enough to keep me interested. lol Before I was like "Oh. She's kinda cool I guess." Now, I'll be watching this closely. lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 pm

well itsd been a while since i done anything with Jesse. A lot is because i always have trouble getting her legs done right with the base i used to make her. So recently a set of sprites came out from a game and i decided while i was practicing some new frankenspriting stuff on a sprite , i decided to try asn entire base just for Jesse, just to see how would turn out. This was so fast editing that base it was ridiculous!  I like how she turned out too but i want to know if you guys think this base works better, especially for the Legs. I will fix up her hair with the ponytail tho since thats the one i will make instead of downed hair version and cap like boots will be added. Those can be a pain too. lol 

comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics NewJesseQuick_zpsb899c562
or you like the boots like this better?
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 pm

You know when i read Shadaloo's comments i kinda imaginate Seto talking with Bison's voice....

ON TOPIC ON TOPIC!!! XD
Your new sprite base does looks waaaaay better.
I dont see anything bad looking there (sexy!) I just see that she may need a better balance of yellow foe her hair imo.

Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Lol thanx bro and your right too about the hair. I already started redoing the color to the blonde type shade I use now.a days.. but def changing it bro. Thanx for the feeback and will take it.8) 
Back to top Go down
mon-el
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
mon-el

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah, the updated look is just great. You really have evolved in your women sprites. Can't wait to see her when you really get going.

8) 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 pm

thanx Mon el! yeah i found that spriting women is quite a bit of good work with getting their shapes right and the new base...has thee perfect legs and shape...plus alot of moves that could fit her. so this will def be a fun wip. after i get surgery done and healed up its back to ABR work, Crom the game and Jesse!

oh and when i redo the thread for sa proper announcement i will have to ask whoever makes yall character banners if they could do me a special one for jesse...i always love your sig too Mon el!  Its so you and Jay man. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Quick - DC comics   comics - Jesse Quick -  DC comics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse Quick - DC comics
Page 1 of 1