Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 am by Enso

» Ancient Island
Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

» supaman's birthday
Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Share | 

Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 pm

In the spirit of the section i wanted to show off some of my mother's Canvas Art . She attends College for Anthropology degree and Art majoring in various styles ranging from Cartoon, Oil painting, Pastel work, Acrylic paintings, Abstract art , Pencil Drawings that she then transfers to canvases for various paints types. I will post later some of her Porcelain Doll paint works collections that she does from time to time. Minus one or 2 of these are all Free handed paintings.

Congrats mom and love the art skills as always.

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Those cakes.... :P

I like how the colors looks specially on that Mikey & Miny port also is shapes....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:55 pm

lol that Mickey and Minny port is actually one of her Puzzels that she does. she does like 1000 to 5000 piece puzzels and glues them into canvas. We tried to find this old one she did when i was 7 of a witch and chip and dale in a tree. dude it was amazing! we cant find the really old picture tho. that one tho wasnt a puzzel, it was an actual hand drawing to pastel work she done. My mom does all kinds of art stuff from glueing puzzle pieces to a canvas , to doing a whole puzzela dn glueing it all together, doll statue paintings for wedding presents and all kinds of stuff.

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Wow. Your mom is really creative. They're so magnificent looking there! happy smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 am

sorry for the unbelievable late reply back Enso. i been everywhere and havent been in here awhile back like before but now will find me here doing a whole lot more to upgrade our mansion! 

My mom saw your posts and thanx very much for the comments. She hasnt been working on any new artwork till her next semester starts back up but she said she might do some other pieces that involve Egyptian like sets and more of her abstract painting with different types of coloring material. Might do more oils and pastel work too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom   

Back to top Go down

Canvas Art by Lorraine Perez ( Eniarrol ): Lando Mom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1