C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!

Go down 
+2
Exceltheory
DeMoNk@i
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! Empty
PostSubject: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:53 am

my lil sis models and shes back in the studio again making that music. Hit that like button!

and dont be starin too long havin thoughts either fellas! :evil: lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:34 am

Good.
Not the type of songs i normaly hear but is good.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:34 am

yo this my kind of jam bruh!! Hot track !

I was not staring...... but i was trying and wish you could hit the like button more than once. :lol:

Ya sis got mad talent and tell her ya boy Lando said....congrats! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Great!
I will share it in my forum! ❤
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

she got a smooth voice bro.

*sidenote* all you can do is stare lol, unless you turn off your moniter haha, it shows that one picture throughout the whole vid.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:45 am

Damn, Kai! I didn't know that was your sister until I came here. Man, she has mad skill in singin'. She's talented. I like her song though. I have a brother who's talented in music and arts. Also, I have a close friend of mine who's talented in rapping though. LOL He can write lyrics too. :P happy smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!   Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support my lil sis Alexis!!! shes back heatin things up with that music!
Page 1 of 1