C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Crom Magic City Club stage

Go down 
+2
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Lando
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Empty
PostSubject: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Ok guys i think its time for me to try to release something. lol. well i have something in mind that could be actually fun Even tho i am supppsed to be in the shadows from showing off sprites and project works till later......ahhhh to hell with it.....its my birthday week!  So i just share some small wip work for the Crom Magic City club stage.

giggity  giggity
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage 20150405_094621_zpscslgursj

Sprite animation for one of the dancers on a stage platform i am gonna edit into the real sexy dancer.
https://vid1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/lando36/Mobile%20Uploads/20150405_094101_zpsgikzu61v.mp4

Made a bar section and just now gotta think of who of the Crom or a cool buddies to be the bartenders in it. Lol. Gotta add some more details to it and add neon signs, the liquor on the shelves, patrons of folks we know in some stools...maybe a few animated and drinking. Lol. I started a bouncer but i gotta check and see if my good friend Heka wants to do his own or me finish making it myself.

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage 20150405_094809_zpsabme21uk

Already started up the dancer platforms, the dance tables , then adding poles and some will have animated dancers on them doing tricks ( got sprites already on side to edit for those)  a few actually stripping off outfits, make the squad patrons sitting in couch circular seats around some tables , some standing around, a dj booth with huge speakers and a dj animated a bit, more signs and details. Its gonna be 2 floors high and pretty long so i want it to be the best club stage with lots room to fight....and off side viewing of the other action going on around.  giggity

Last edited by Lando on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Lando wrote:

i want to redesign this whole stage and take out the whole ring thing and have the fighting take place on a dojo mat instead. lol. Enso already finished his sprite for the stage and i animated it. lol!
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Ensoplayinggame_zps8c4259ae
Wait, didn't I send you my sprite?
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:04 pm

we got the smiley from Doom i think. he posted a link to a site with alot of those smileys on it. its in thsection asking for new smilies. lol

oh so thaty is what that word is ? i dare not look at it...if it existed . lol. but if we had thjat on there then who da hell would be its victim? lmao.

oh and some other stuff bros.

Well here is my first sprite working on for the stripper dance part . I named her Leilani.
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage CromHangoutStageDancerLeilani_zps876f11c9
lol yeah i give my sprite girls names. :) from this i think i will do a good series of animations with her in this postion and then stretch out her arm to grab the pole and then do some lil bouncing up and down twerking the booty cheeks or a bit more. so these are just 2 ntakes on same sprite i am working o to get her look solid and i got some sprites of the motion for the first frames a bit. now got to get the main stage build done up over. :afro:

loganir came by the thread at CC and commented and as well hooked up with an idea to use. :

Quote from Loganir:
[quote author=Loganir link=topic=14044.msg142051#msg142051 date=1369098970]
Pole dancing?!? stage getting interesting LOLs

I remember there's some stuff on ViolentStorm that might be useful for edit this stage...

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Vs17------
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Vs32-----
Good luck on this man :)
[/quote]

so will have to see what we can do once the main stage build is done and then add in sets and pieces.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh yeah bro Mon el broke me off some rolling animation in gif to be imported to be on this Flat screen i made. its a Jay vs Ultimate Cap i believe . its with him vs Nx Men playing it . here is the screen i custom made.

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Cromvision_zps681173d0

i wanted it to be on a wall but if you guys it should be on a stand, let me know. taking all ideas we can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Nice idea Cruz with those banners. hmmm i think we can come up with some cool ones. maybe 3 or 4 around the stage . signs and posters too. Def have to have an ABR Banner and a Crom The Game type thing. That monitor is soley for the animated mugen fighting that Mon el and Nx will play. I have to find a turned around couch to face the tv monitor so i can then either me or even Mon el sprite himself and Nx men and Nx men gf next to him. should be cool. I will see and i hope if Shadaloo will handle putting that gif inside the monitor for a full animated gif. I got the stuff from Mon- el done for it already.

i already commented on that track at CC enso bro. i just got here and saw you posted it here too. same thing i said there applies. sop we shall see what we can do to hook something up. original stage def neeeds some cool fusion, remix or all original music. Alpyne is working on an ABr track for us for a secret character so i think might have to handle this one with my homies around the way if can do. :twisted: :twisted:

ok i did another girl , i got something cool in mind too once i finish all the babes looks . I think with this one she wont be on stage but near the crew and do some booty cheeks flash . Since the sprite rips already got her in the position i figure why not use it and a lil extra. hehehe. i think i will let the crew name her this time.

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Bikedancer_zpsaff1947d
gonna do a lil fix on her breasts a lil more...nothing wrong with going an extra cup size up. hehehe.

a Hot blonde with shades on is always a good thing ya know. ;)

i will after the main stage base is done up to get all edited up and i got the girls looks done , i will try to do the body bag with i guess Kai hitting it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm

hmmm yeash i think i can do something like that bro. i am gonna put the carpet on the stage today and as well maybe slap some cool paint on that wall to flow with whatever carpet i use. need a good one.

yeah that "girls" banner can be animated plus i will have a different poster of a girl there too. and add a sign with some of the girls names that are gonna be performing. lol. some other stuff too to cut off the fighting area from the crowd . Like some chains with poles type thing i saw around before. then got to edit the other side of the stage for some other side wall and a game room...thats where i think enso and shadaloo will be at. might change that tho and put a pool table in there and a guy and girl. Maybe Shadman and a girl or ...i have no clue. lol

well i decided to name this girl Kelly Diamond. Official Crom Vixen! i got her frames on hand to finish the whole animation i came up with too. :)

gotta love dancer booty i tell ya.
stage - Crom Magic City Club stage KellyDiamond2_zpse8b41ef9

thanx to Enso for the idea of her first name. All these girls in the stage will be from the Crom Vixen Stable we always talked about and now time to do them and show them. lol . yeah i will set the boundries of the stage right too.

Cruz you can make a self sprite of yourself or you will need me to do it later?...and Overlord Nick. I think i will make buff Doom lift weights! lol
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm

OHHHH YEAAHHHHHH!!!!!! (Lil Jon sound) Me love dat booty of dat hot chick, Kelly! Yeah! Wonder she might have big boobs. Dat azz nice ;D and it might be juicy to eat. lol BTW the reason why I chose that Snoop Dogg song was because of the girls and the music video.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm

well i like all 4 of these ( especially the 4th one way on end right. i could do more top her tho in the outfit and add more stuff. already got the frames to edit for the animation too. So here is a look at Porscha. which one so far do you all like?

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage Porscha_zpse7bc9ebb

i have to also track down a cool looking pool table...gonna have a girl playing pool on it and a guy standing there holding a cue. lol. anybody can find one for me while i am at workl please do and send to me.

2 more dancers to go!
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:22 pm

I didnt mean that it was easy to do the animations i mean that they were easy to add to the stage.
separate the animations into various frames, index every frame to 256 colors, add them to the stage SFF file and wrote the animation sequence code on the stage DEF file.
^thats what i wanted to mean it was easy.

Sorry my english isnt the best you know.
*sprays Nick's face with water gun*
Lol
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:33 pm

whew...i been working on thgese set pieses of girls for various things Like a few here are for Loganir Bar and a couple will have actual animation, one which is a poison edit will be playing pool on a pool table i am custom making. never made a pool table before and its kinda fun. lol the girl without the finished legs will be part of a piece where you wont see her legs. IO got about ...wow.. maybe 4 more random Crom vixens to go for the stage. but i will require some male dudes with some of these girls too. Loganir will have enough of them at the bar table with him. especially one that will be actually drinking liquor. LOL

stage - Crom Magic City Club stage CROMstagerandomvixens_zps70272546

gotta do the Nx men and Mon el couch piece with of course nx men babe from Crom the gamne sittin next to him....always at the hip aint she...loves her some Nx men. lol

at Cruz: def man i actually have to redo the stage anyway. It does so far from tha screenshots look like it would be a cool Bor style stage. ( thats actually a spoiler for Crom The game type feel) So i guess i might be even better at making those for Crom the game. lol!
I am doing the new stage set with better parameters and actual more rips then just being an all sprited stage. So now i am regathering better stuff to do the main base of the stage with better floor parameters for shadows. I dont want the character bounds on the floor too high up cause then that leaves very little room for all the stuff i have to put in. makes it too limited for what i got right now. But maybe with this redo on the actual stage base to decor this new version Crom hangout man cave it will look cooler and better. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 am

The girls look really good, Lando. That girl in black tights looks like she wears a thong leotard by looking like she's Morrigan except the wings. Nice job. ;)
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:49 am

We need a Reputation system here at the CROM.
I wanna givs you a +1 for those sprites.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 pm

DAT LEILANI! happy smile 
Back to top Go down
mon-el
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
mon-el

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

You're doing an amazing job with all of this lando, can't wait for this stage. 8) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crom Magic City Club stage   stage - Crom Magic City Club stage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crom Magic City Club stage
Page 1 of 1