C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Legendary terry bogard updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

terry - Legendary terry bogard updates Empty
PostSubject: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Major update to the A.I.

The site link already got updated so you always go there to get the entire package.

But this here in particular i felt to release separate so you can download this as an option.

The AI has been buffed so that terry engages you more all over the screen even greater. hits you with low attacks at times much more. BUT the biggest thing is i got him to engage idle enemies in the corner way more effective! 

So you may get thrown out of no where out of the blue or he may roll dodge to you like Geese does and surprise you...:twisted:

If you want test that theory just run to a corner and keep blocking youll began to see the results

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8kn95

ill try to add different links here so everyone can get the files....

a video may come in some time exposing the update

hours later.......

Last edited by DeMoNk@i on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Updated the link. i had to get rid of part of a code in the cmd file since i noticed it makes terry buggy in AI combat facing enemies...

yes it was a new added trigger i thought would be effective using. nothing lost just something extra i shouldnt have put in their in the first place
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 am

Wondering but where you get the special stance that your terry uses when is fully charged?

I was spriting a char before using Terry, Ralf and Kyo as sprite base so...I think that pose would look cool on it.
mind if i use it?
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
Wondering but where you get the special stance that your terry uses when is fully charged?

I was spriting a char before using Terry, Ralf and Kyo as sprite base so...I think that pose would look  cool on it.
mind if i use it?

thats fine with me. actually that fully charged stance you can find in almost any CVS terry, Capcom did that. since i couldnt pull off the full charge stance free hand that i wanted i just ran with what i had already there.
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

-The latest is the Heavy AI buffing of combat in corners. now he may grab you a lot or roll to you and throw. a bit like pots geese at times. but anyway heres the details on the latest. and check at the site

- More supers Damages are toned down in ranges 10-100 points in various hit defs. in Particular the LVL4 Ultimate wolf has been balanced so that takes exactly half of KFM life how it should and others instead of more.

-The AIR LAUNCH has been fixed so that it doesnt wiff through certain characters like KFM or shorter up close.

-Overshift chin check Now doesnt wiff through KFM and other characters of shorter size with the first kick up close.

-Chin check state action animation has also been aligned right so that it doesnt shift badly.

-Previously 6/28/03: AI update. better performance with air power kick. other cool downs to timings to roll in engage. Damage reduction to overall default. (meaning in his attack= 100) i had it at 110. now its at 100.

Previously 6/27/2013: AI has been nerfed so that terry cant guard cancel into a throw. Some sounds have been deleted. Default attack damage has been cut by 5 pnts and Guard cancel roll back sprites have been adjusted in animation properly.

Cleaned out unused frames i forgot about and begin state animation. a few sounds also not needed.
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Whats up Crom fam

if you go to my site and the char Download link is down that means its just me uploading him with a new update of fixes ive done). The link wont stay down for too long though. Be patient

-NEW! 7/1/03:

-AI bug twitch of crouching low and standing punch in the corner after enemy is in lie down state in lose state even after 5 secs is fixed.

-AI charge up (power up) has been re coded to perform much more effectively at a distance as it should and terry can now cancel out of a charge up to defend or evade at times. He usually charges up as the enemy is charging up. Pots geese does that which i always liked. i studied how he coded that AI in that area. and i figured it out^^ And yes that means now he utilizes the power bar as he should

-EX rising tackle doesn't wiff through enemies up close in the corner.

-A.I. of lvl 4 low health supers are now re coded so that it doesnt trigger on the 1st power bar of energy. (dirty AI removed)

-Previously: 6/30/03: AI core activation recoded entirely again and simplified so that terry's combat performance isn't buggy out of the blue. A bit more paced with his attacks.

-EX wolf crack shoot last kick doesnt wiff through enemies in the corner.

-Charge up FX animation has been redone. A lot cleaner in visuals.

START
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates START_zps40270c5f

END
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates END_zpsd9ee5c19

-More FX sprites have either been deleted or just codes removed out of certain states of supers. Meaning extra FX in the visuals. One example is the ultimate wolf blast where theres smoke on the floor. i removed one of em. However there are some dead sprites in there i call herpes (lol) because every time i try to delete them it crashes the character with some sprite line error code message smdh. so i deleted a lot but a few small ones i had to leave because of that retarded issue. If i figure out why that happens ill delete the few thats left also

-Extra trigger power wave state file removed to fix mini terry bug error. (eh well at at least i think i did. hopefully its not a rare illusive bug)

Last edited by DeMoNk@i on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm

indeed man , he plays  alot more nicer now . he still got mad skills tho and the fights are good too. yeah those close up misses was something i should hasve reported but i was so busy rockin the dude i didnt get to pay them that much mind. lol. I still have never seen that mini terry bug so yeah thats def have to be an isolated type bug.  good work with the updates man!
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 am

Thanks L

NEW: 7/2/03

Folks be sure to check out the update at the site. Major updates to the AI bringing my
trails of fixing terry closer and closer to an official close of tinkering entirely.

whats new on the AI this time?

Low punishment attacks of kicks

The public wanted terry much more aggressive well now they got em!:twisted:
(theres still some AI assaults i fill can be a pinch better. give me some time) 

and also His geyser kick and punch launchers send the enemy a lot higher. a bit more close to the MVC2 style. some folks didnt like the low height i had em send the enemies to so i stepped that up. so eh for examples he sends em about as high as Infinites ryu 1.0
decent for the AI and human user

well thats all. laters
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Well it runs on the PC iam using meanwhyle.
Good update killa AI is Killa D: need to use a MvC or a strong MB char to beat him.
Nice nice Kai.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks cruz! im working hard at these fixes till i get it right as possible

wuzzup folks.

well ive done another update to the AI so check the link when ready. got some more strong set ups for his low kick combos. Now hes able to trip you up.

I also didnt realize that whole time that when using terry i couldnt chain from crouching medium kick to heavy kick. so i coded so that it chains that why now.

Example: chain from crouching weak punch or kick into medium then to heavy kick.

The CPU AI was doing it that whole time and i thought i coded it for the human to do it lol smh

And a slight FX add and sound to the crouching medium kick. 

anyway thats tweaked.

The AI is a goal i want to hit on a certain level. im very close to getting it at a point where there are no glitches. BUT theres STILL this illusive glitch smfh...

For those who watch him in battles or fight against him you might have seen him start charging up in spurts at times and just swinging frantically without any real direction or pace in hits. He does that every other match out of the blue or in one round.

You will know the difference when Terry hardly charges up or when he does he does it and then cancels perfectly to either block, parry or attack you properly. THATS when the bug isnt happening. plus all his assaults are happening on timing.

when that bug activation is happening his just lookin retarded on the screen charging and spaz fighting.

so my apologies for that bug. its something im aware of and the bug is illusive and its been there for a hot hot while now but rare. im currently trying to fix it
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Site link updated Again. Illusive AI performance bug possibly fixed thank god.

i ran 15 matches in a row with terry versus pots geese who i usually saw that bug happen
against in one of the rounds. no sign of it. how ever I did notice his AI shut off after i overkilled the round. meaning both characters kept winning rounds and i just kept F4 resetting anyway until mugens memory ran out. thats the only time i saw him "dumming out" as i call it.
issue was i didnt have all the variables connected to all the normal attacks that were connected to the new AI activation helper....at least i think thats what stopped the issue...

LVL 3 over shift power geyser corner bug fixed now. the corner hits on the left corner of the screen dont miss anymore. didnt notice that till today

Damage has been reduced again. This time between 10-30 points of the Super power geyser blasts and the Overshift geyser blasts

Folks who like that powerful stuff can also go in and ramp up his damage again

im just doing this so folks out there stop crying about the damage he does^^

ight im taking a break from terry now. Im back to ryo

hail crom!!
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

A dose of the AI update for those who havent downloaded him yet

7/2/03

again Kai is always fixing and tweaking to get better at things. 

More new videos to come
Back to top Go down
mon-el
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
mon-el

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Just downloaded him a few days ago, had the old version 2, but I wanted needed someone to beat broly, for a chalange made by mugenlord. So I though of this Version. He plays great and the effects are spectacular. Also, he whipped Broly's butt hard. happy smile

Very nice.

Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks mon-el 

haha very cool video and cool to know you dig em so far. Yeh i can tell thats the old terry update since he did his Ultimate wolf power on level 2 from his AI there. dirty code i removed early yesterday after i figured out how to code his AI activator properly with the variables so he can utilize his entire power bar and supers. so the latest update is done properly where he uses his U wolf power on lvl4 in AI as he is supposed to (along with low health) like the human player moveset. youll know when its about to happen when the aura comes from terrys body^^ check him out when you get a chance at my site...

well folks heres two more AI videos. i will be posting the rest in crom vision...

As for any more fixes theres another one i spotted dealing in the isolated custom hit state frames of his EX barbarian savage power slam. so if you see the enemy flickering after he deals that final kick thats the bug. im already aware of it and im trying to fix that^^
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 am

New update! 7/5/03

-EX savage power slam has been re coded and simplified to just one big slam to the ground instead of 3 and that field goal kick (some time later i may consider changing the FX of the ground blast to a cleaner Hi res style). The move still can be chained from certain EX moves as before and you can still grab enemies from the air in certain set ups.

-Mini me bug that appears when doing a Ground wave and hit out of it appears to be fixed. 

-A.I. combos and set ups tweaked Again for better ground play in certain attacks with low kicks and punches into launchers. 
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 pm

what Crom fam! been busy dealing with life issues but while i was off line i was still fixing and tweaking errors or the low performances of terry's AI combat i felt needed improvement and game play. almost in the clear with a few more things so i can totally dedicate my attention to my ryo project

The site link has been updated TODAY. so heres the latest of whats done to him

-A.I. has been updated so that terry parries high and low way more effectively. whats the big difference you will notice that versus an aggressive apponent terry will parry high then low right after each other effectively high and low attacks 75% of the time now while going into a super 25% of the time or throw. So BEWARE. you will see this kind of thing if you put him in watch mode versus VYNS KIM. at times he would do that versus Rajjaboy's Ryo too. very interesting battles!

-Terry now performs the level 3 power geyser more often. 

-The heavy power wave knock down happens more often depending on the distance and how much the enemy spams projectiles as well.

-A.I. normal attacks of combos have been refined to look more humanly possible.

-Wolf speed A.I. re coded so that he does it just in time to engage or evade.

-Damage has been raised by 10-20 pnts for the LVL 3 finising geyser strikes.

-Damage has been raised in normal punches and kicks JUST like KFM. i began to notice KFM does entirely way more damage than my terry which is ridiculous so i used the "default" damage points for terry as well. i toned it down before because of the complaints but now im  going back to having terry the heavy hitter he once was in CERTAIN areas

-EX rising tackle has been refined so that attack hits the enemy properly with out missing while up close either in the middle of the screen or in corners.

-Medium & heavy special rising tackle hit speed has been re adjusted while the damage of both have been raised by 5-10 pnts.

There will be new A.I. combat videos in some time...

laters crew!
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

What up crom fam

Updates and mo updates. pretty much coming to an official closing to updating my terry Entirely as far as what i see personally
bugging me that i need to remove or fix....

so heres the latest update (site link updated)

-NEW!!: 7/23/03: Raging wolf LVL3 super has been slightly revamped. Now the first initial animation of terry is changed (along with new voice) and the first hit is now a blockable power shoulder tackle that cancels itself out from the next big attack if its blocked. block deals slight damage. BUT IF enemy is hit wide open he goes into his mini wolf power. The rush down flurry attacks have been REMOVED entirely. makes terry even more flexible with that attack.
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates A1_zpsf3a99761
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates A2_zps3595aa98
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates A3_zps3d3a1657
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates A5_zps05da9b18

and when blocked

terry - Legendary terry bogard updates Blocked_zpsccb87cb6

-5 pnts of damage added to hidden super

-A.I. slightly modified for a few supers.I pretty much got ALL supers to happen now. 

-scale size of the charge up FX have been slightly enlarged. 

-More sounds and begin state actions have been removed entirely. 

well thats it for a hot long while. im trying to work on a 1.0 patch while im building my violent Ryo up

laters
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 am

time to reup the good Terry ! you damn sure pimpin my boy out to be a leveled beast and awesome gameplay wise bruh. Good work man.
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:18 pm

what up crew. been busy with life more so GTA5 my brains out (lol) but in recent days i got the coding bug again and felt to code in these new FX finally and do more cleaning of old stuff that i didnt need anymore.

-Normal hits

terry - Legendary terry bogard updates 1_zps2cd8027f
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates FIXED_zps288b1550
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates 3_zps15130b6c

-Special hits
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates FXCRACK_zpsbb2ee0c8

-super Hit FX
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates S1_zpsa9e63cea

-supers charges (sexier)

LVL 1 & 2 (Blue charges & i did a Red tint for LVL 3)
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates FXA_zpsb9ff130f

LVL 3
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates AwakenedTerrybogard_zps5482a80c

New block FX for normal attacks
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates BYES_zps3b366b0d

New Block FX (specials and supers)
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates Newblock_zps18a3036d

-i re did the look of His EX burn knuckles fx priority numbers so that it looks more dynamic instead just seeing
the energy fX and not his body at all

terry - Legendary terry bogard updates EX_zps72f06fc9

-Theres been tweaks here and there to his AI. 1 or two things thats buggin me about it i want to nail

-As for EX power wave im already aware it doesnt have a block FX. i have to play with the new code more
so it triggers properly. the new hit spark of it is there though

-Block spark for normal power waves are weird and off for now also. im aware of that. workin on it

-I didnt get to resize down even more the rising tackle hit boxes yet but i will. it doesnt look that thick in the air but in game it really shows when exploited i have to be honest. i guess i have to make it super thin to the legs

anyway im still building My ryo version but ill stay quiet about that until i have almost all his supers in.
As for terry im just tweaking and cleaning things when i feel up to it or if i learned something new that i can apply to it to make him better

Laters

Last edited by DeMoNk@i on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 pm

OK Well here is the last update you will see here for a another hot while. wanted to leave the latest public fix
decent before i vanish again.

Fixes:

-Resized the rising tackles. the boxes are tight to his legs and dont leave
any dirty start ups. meaning no more hit boces on his hand sticking out on start up animation
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates HIT_zps850fe56e

-The look of the EX power tackle has been revised a bit with the FX and fixed. The first hit spark of the tackle is fixed better.
There is also a block FX. And the custom enemy hit on the groun has been lowered into the ground
properly so that when hes getting pounded into the ground it doesnt look like hes floating a bit.
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates EXBLOCK_zpsaa2663a4
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates EXPUNCH_zps15599a16
-All the block are now on for all attacks. special power waves and EX power waves have their proper block FX.
I had to go back and look over some things and found i forgot to change something with helper code trigger.

-The hidden move. dirty south town has been kazzed up a bit better with the hit spark placements

-The connection between the rising tackle and the blaze n daze are gone now. it was a pointless chain since after
the blaze n daze combo the rising tackle would never really connect anyway. so only the power dunk and a few others could
chain from the blaze n daze

NOTE: and yes im aware the critical counter is off n buggy. ill be dealing with that another time.
The maximum burn knuckle second state dash i know is bare. im working on a slight new visual for that touch.
i removed the extra i didnt care for anymore.

well thats it for now to show thats major. Other things light i will be fine tuning are not important to speak on.
youll notice it in time when decide to check my site for updates

As for damage in moves, NO i didnt tweak down anything again. ill leave it as is for WINmugen since i already went
through a series of down tweaks already. ill save that for 1.0 patching. my terry will be a whole lot weaker dramatically
when he gets patched for that. folks who like some damage can go to winmugen and folks who want the more tamer version can go
to 1.0 thats my plan

peace
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

damn those new fx and gameplay tweaks! Drool 
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Mini Video showcase....

Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:26 pm

NEW!!: 11/25/13: New custom shock animation added in. New custom midnight bliss animations added in compatible with EX infernis, vanity13 and most Demitris out there.
custom burn fall animation also added in for vanity13 Demitri bliss assault Previously:

Shock animations
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates S1_zps462c0690
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates S2_zps9234ec0a

Midnight bliss animations
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates D1_zps9912e2b9
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates D2_zps88c9f0db
terry - Legendary terry bogard updates GT2_zpsaefd725e

i did add one more sprite of terry being EXTRA skinny of my own to make it much more wild looking being drained. The shock outline i re did a different way BUT THANKS to sky79 with the MAJOR help of the initial sprites. There was no way i wasnt going to shout that dude out on this. fantastic job

NOTE: Theres a difference between the way Terry screams in pain depending on which Demitri you have. In this case Vanity13's is a bit less agony where as Infernis version (one of my old favorite edits to have) is much more horrific.

Both fun to see and hear n general. i noticed no characters i always had custom sounds in their characters to trigger when in that state
(not even pots) so i figured out a cool way put more impact in the Midnight bliss assault.

Hope you enjoy the update

Laters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary terry bogard updates   terry - Legendary terry bogard updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary terry bogard updates
Page 1 of 1