C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?   Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 am

Well there have been somethings that i just found are kinda ...well... its weird a bit in mugen and as well...i wonder WTF and why?

One of the major things i done found through a ton of searching is...No one has made a tutorial in all seriousness with a visual on ...how to make an entire screenpack. I found some that tell you either to put in other parts of stuff thats already been made , putting in an entire made SP into the mugen engine...but no go about designing each piece to create your own unique one. Like seriously WTF?
 I mean as well I dont see anyone showing how to make really good stages. Like the entire designing process.  How you can res up ?scale in quality the made stage i found out but it doesnt really work all the way. how to play with image pieces to have them set right into the stage ? Most things i do and can say it just takes your own personal skill in a program to have it be a certain way in overall look but i dont see many people sharing the knowledge they learned openly.  Spriting and coding so far i have seen as the most openly shared parts of mugen to learn to do and then practice to get better at them . 

I have seen simple stage designing and cool dude cybaster ( i believe is right person) has a nice tut on that in good detail. But no one has shown the more complex stuff.  I amn not sure but i think a few other guys have shared some techniques as well but still i havenmt seen one shown yet that does all the cool facets of stage making.

same goes for Lifebar designing...i havent found one yet! not even shown how to create one from scratch and code it. but i have found a slew of stuff to code them in your already SP and or just simple put it in ones that are already ripped and coded and just a few that are made scratch. But zero tut on the overall designing process. 

I think after all these years mugen has been alive and kickng that more people who do know how to do these with exceptional skill and diversity of styles would have made tuts about the process of doing these types of things within creating for the community. A chance for others to learn the craft. 

Yes we would still differ in skill sets cause every person style, skill level to accomplish these will differ but at least we all learning from same guidelines. Like you would at school. We all study from same material but each person has they own pace, dedication to learning the work, general understanding of the tools needed and rules to apply the methods and the work
around tricks to get desired effect of your imagined idea creation to reality. 

I figure once i learn a lot more myself and get to a point where i can show others i will do it more in depth but simplify it to a point where understanding what everything i learned to make it a little easier to do and achieving what you want to do will be on your time to dedicate to get what you want and practice to hone the art, skill, coding and all round ethics to those. 

So here at The Crom i think anyone that has some knowledge that can be of help in those areas and more will be greatly apreciated and put to good use to educate the community as a whole who seek it and as well ourselves to learn something different than we already know to improve the quality of our own work. 

thanx for your time reading this.  Hail Crom and community of creating .:afro:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?   Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am

Me happy/hyped stage maker noob ;D

I hope one of your friends writh a tuto to help.
Also whats up with IMT?
Did your CROM Invassion already happened and you didnt invite me???
Awwww....Me sad....:Cryes:

Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?   Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

lol nahh the invasion has began way back and on going but uhh not shutting down sites . Just populating them with our cool bros and more people joining the CROM. lol The true Invasion is yet to come bro. hehehe Imt was down for some fixes that had to be made and now up and running again. so no worries. lol

Well hopefully in time some people who are have the good inside knowledge arent afraid to share what they have learned more detailed but in simpler format so its easier to learn the applications and understand the methods to making better stages and actual lifebars in design and code as well full SP development. I saw some of what both hloader and even Cybaster have spoke on with those. they are cool guidelines but i still would love a deeper thorough tutorial showing how things are designed and builded from ground work to a completed creation. even if a simple one or a more tech like one. Gives a lot of hope and aspiration to those like even myself who want to do these more seriously instead of asking for the help to do it.

with SP stuff i would love to see the real visual and text explanation of how to go about it step by step with coding when needed to apply. I read as well you do them sorta like a stage coded but it can be more complex with more custom things you trying to do that exceed the fair basic put together.

the same could be done for actual Lifebar designs.  how to create your own energy fx  within the lifebar  and energy build up gauges.  V- nix designs some very awesome lifebars and SP content. He did ABR project lifebars design, character select screen and the portrait design in huge display box . It would be cool  and i would love for him to share a bit of that knowledge one day even if to do a simple one and leave the rest a bit to those who want to go farther out with it. I love Dissidia's SP too. very awesome work done.  If Dissidia, Hloader and V-nix did a collab for an entirely custom SP...it would be astounding beyond even mugen's standards. nThats just 3 top pros at it and not including the various others out there that are equally as good and others with a lil less skill in graphical custom designing but have a good foothold on how to do them. 

there are few to many people out there with some to a lot of inside skill and knowledge and would be a great thing to share and show others if can or want to. I would love that and appreciate that kind of effort done as much as i already respect a lot of these creators of content.
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?   Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that has been grinding my gears and a big WTF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C.R.O.M. Interactive :: The Round Table :: Lando'sm Joints- Thought for the day-
Jump to: