C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Lando's Lounge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Lando's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Lando's Lounge   Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Well i done this before i got really sick and was working on my art like stuff and learning to crop images better. I use the pencil tool more than anything and only use the brush to clean out an area and then the pencil tool in gimp or paint to tighten more the edges on images. 

Lando's Lounge Girlzsexy_zps37b85ed7

I had to do a lot of work on this peice croping the images right, upscaling res on each individual charascters image it was already in, as well with babe on right i had to do the most work on cause the image was resized far larger than was originally and had to as well go inside the actual image itself and use brush tool to smooth out grainy areas ( there may still be a lot in there ) and the pencil to improve a bit more the outline of the character. same goes for the middle babe. she required alot of tighter outlining but i messed up on the staff at the end she holding. it was far too much pixel for me to get right and shape it better. but i will retry on that staff. I favor using a all Black background when doing image croppings. makes for better eye play on messed up areas and loose pixels that may be scattered on the image BG and as well around the outline of the inside content.  I was inspired by Rage to learn to be better at image cropping and learned a few things to practice on. My next goal once i get this right is to learn more image effects manipulation ( raising more quality to a  higher res and HD type of lower res images) along with other graphical fx to make them more prominent and standout.  Leartning and practicing to get better at doing it by  tedious hand and the hard way. lol
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

Lando's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lando's Lounge   Lando's Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Nice art Lando. The one on the left looks like Angel (KOF) and Mileena in combination. I'd love to see more of this, bro. :) Keep up!
Back to top Go down

Lando's Lounge
Page 1 of 1