C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity

Go down 
+11
mon-el
Shadman
Exceltheory
YoungSamurai5
Rage
overlordnick
Enso
Mugen-Ninja
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Lando
Gangsta Luxury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 am

well i got sigs to finally work. lol. its weird tho how you have to do them but it is what it is till i get a better hookup for a new configuration for a paid host site. this is how it looks after you have to do them in the profile section to apply them.

Last edited by C.R.O.M Lando on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 am

I have a question to ask about UMVC3. Are the 12 new characters for DLC or just regular for UMVC3? I'm planning to buy it but not so sure though.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 am

uhh i have no exact clue cause i dont have the game , but i read all 12 come with it and Jill and Shuma Gorath are still available for downloading.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
uhh i have no exact clue cause i dont have the game , but i read all 12 come with it and Jill and Shuma Gorath are still available for downloading.
Yeah, Lando. I don't have UMVC3 too. But I'm not sure of buying it though. I wish Capcom would develop more chars for another MVC3, or else, MVC4. lol How's that Ensomnia going, Lando?

Shadaloo's gone for vacation. I miss Shadaloo.

Looks like Lando's working on more Mugen projects and one Openbor project as well.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Enso wrote:
C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
Yeah, Lando. I don't have UMVC3 too. But I'm not sure of buying it though. I wish Capcom would develop more chars for another MVC3, or else, MVC4. lol How's that Ensomnia going, Lando?

Shadaloo's gone for vacation. I miss Shadaloo.

Looks like Lando's working on more Mugen projects and one Openbor project as well.

man i wish they would put most those cards as characters then some of the characters they have in the roster. that would feel more like a mvc3/umvc3 to me. awww dude dont even speak of MVC4: We Gonna Get Your Money Again Edition! Yeah i got mad insomnia, but alot in due because i will be starting a new job next week working all night shift 11pm-7am. So i am re preparing my body for the night shift again.

yeah shadaloo is on Bison base chillin on the shore sippin margaritas! dang you shadaloooooooooooo!

actually i only have 2 mugen projects , well just one character but she is on hold for now and just focusing on ABr and CROM The Game openbor. that will be the first game released from us thats working on it. malik already gave me the GO! signal on it from what i listed to hiom on gameplay so its all goooooooood!

@ Rage if aint played any of the old old Megaman hits, play megaman 1. that game was so had i swear. i think i dropped kicked it out the front door when i was a kid then. lol
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Theyre only in UMVC3, Shuma & Jill are DLC in MVC3, But I don't know in UMVC3, cuz I've heard that they are both in the game + in the roster it said on 2 spots ''unknown'' which is Shuma & Jill... but my problem is to find out how the hell I unlock them lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

wait a sec, i thought they said that if you already have them on mvc3 downloaded that you will have them on UMVC3 and wont have to redownload them? hmmm this seems real :suspect:

Glux and Manolostyle know a ton of stuff on this. lol
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
wait a sec, i thought they said that if you already have them on mvc3 downloaded that you will have them on UMVC3 and wont have to redownload them? hmmm this seems real :suspect:

Glux and Manolostyle know a ton of stuff on this. lol

Sigh, indeed.

yeah, Shuma and Jill remain DLC characters, which means if you hadn't bought them from MvC3, you wouldn't have them in UMvC and would still need to purchase them. If you did buy them, they would carry over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 am

well since i dont have plans on getting UMVC3 i will never know. i was gonna get it ( still might by gift only) but ehhhh .
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 am

Gangsta Luxury wrote:

yeah, Shuma and Jill remain DLC characters, which means if you hadn't bought them from MvC3, you wouldn't have them in UMvC and would still need to purchase them. If you did buy them, they would carry over.
I don't understand this, but does that mean if I bought the original MVC3, then I could buy UMVC3 so that I can have 12 new chars? I really don't get it. Plus, I havaen't downloaded Shuma and Jill. If I downloaded the two for MVC3, does that mean I would download them on UMVC3 or should I have them as playables after downloading them from MVC3?
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Enso, just how he said it is just how it is bro. easy stuff man. let me tell you.

If you have mvc3 now and bought jill and shuma then you would not have to buy them for UMVC3. they would be already on UMVC3 when you load your game in. but if you didnt buy them for mvc3 then if you bought UMVC3 you would have to buy them for that game. thats how it works. i wouldnt have to buy them on umvc3 cause i already have them on mvc3. i hope i made it clearer for ya bro enso. :)
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 am

ah, I see what I did there. I confused myself when I read that.

If "X" was purchased in "A", then "X" carries over to "B".

If "X" was not purchased in "A", "X" would need to be bought in "B" to be used.

This does not apply to shadow battles, they do not carry over.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 am

ok .....what? lol.

oh just to let everyone know, the saturday monthly drive in moviethats will be in the CROMVISION spot is loading up and its a cool one, a new one too. happy smile

Hail C.R.O.M.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 pm

VICTORY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm

[quote="Enso"]
C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
uhh i have no exact clue cause i dont have the game , but i read all 12 come Shadaloo's gone for vacation. I miss Shadaloo.
I was only gone like a week. lol
And Lando, we got a movie up? I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm

yeah man i miss you bro. in a bro way...no homo! lol

oh yes man its 2 up. old school kung fu movie thread spot and one in the anime spot. lil tribute to ABr. imma lockl it say cant no one post topics. jts lando. lol
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:10 pm

Happy New Year, folks!

I'll say Happy New Year in languages:
Pohnpeian - Pahr Kapw Mwahu
Palauan - Ungil Beches Rak
Japanese - Akemashite Ometetoo (I guess I forgot)
Spanish - Feliz Ano Nuevo

Note:
-ah is longer while a is short, for example. So h is not pronounced like English in Pohnpeian
-ch is pronounced silent in Palauan
-ng is pronounced like German (bringing)

Last edited by Enso on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 am

Posted mine projects in DG.
Back to top Go down
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 am

Homer Simpson wrote:
All I want is what everyone wants... Preferental treatment!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:56 am

since you have several wips bro Enso i will make you your own spot in the CROM Member wips section bro. yo i saw them at D-Gen, those looks pretty flavorful . :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

i am banging out to Adam Arclight track for the ABR game. damn awesome !

page 50 seems so long away now. but i shall WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
i shall WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...no
Back to top Go down
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

overlordnick wrote:
...no

so it has been written so it shall be done
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 am

Shao Kahn: You will never win!
Back to top Go down
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

best line i've heard today:
narorator wrote:
...if its a bong you wanna hide it, if its a dildo you dont want to touch it, if its neither you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next