Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 am by Enso

» Ancient Island
Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

» supaman's birthday
Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Share | 

Me and My surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Me and My surgery   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Well i told everybody awhile back about me getting some minor small surgery and today was the day. My first one and a dental one at that, which was beyond needed cause it was deadly serious. I am still not fully out of the dark woods yet but i will make it cause i am ....Lando.  lol. 

Everything went kinda smooth but they found they had to keep me mostly awake cause i might choke on pieces that might have gotten unnoticed and sliped down my throat where if i was awake.. i could tell or react much better. So they gave me a partial anistethic to keep me drowsey but awake enough to be coherent to take instructions and let know if somethin was wrong. 
But mannn they shot me with so much numbing stuff i was insane! i took 6 shots, full shot syringe's till empty and one for an extra dose to keep me being too awake. . I could feel what he was doing and the nurse and other doc as well. Cutting, breaking, drilling, the pushing from this weird looking socket driver thing that he used to break the tooth even more and loose, these gawd awful scalpel to do the cutting and a fuckin scooper looking thing., pliers, and another kind of knife. I had this mouth clap thing they used on me to at time keep it open wider than i could do on my own.  My face after those shots....looked like the toxic avenger meets elephant man! lol. It was a lot due to the serious infection that had spread to my body system now but still in there and they had to clean it and cut out alot of it. The rest is inside me so i have to take all these antibiotics for who knows how long. Pretty much until my body and the pills totally work together to heal perfectly inside which could be months to a year. till there is no more trace of the poison. its all up to my own body for that.

and no ... the nurses were not hot or sexy.  damn!

right now i been sleeping all day since the procedure which was early this morning and lasted for a lil over 2 hours. i thought to work up the strength to come on here and share with you guys and as well bounce around for a few and check thangs out. I will commence back to all the project work on both ABR and Crom the game...with Jesse Quick tagging along but very slowly.

i will be around but not on very long and try to do what i can when i can  till i can get back to doing things fulltime and much stronger. I got and set myself a timeframe for some things to get done on my side and long as i hold up and do well... then i can achieve them good. Thanx for reading bros and peoples. 

pimpin  Lando says thanx and Hail Crom!

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Keep it calm yo cuz there is no hurry in this bussines man such a perv 
Good that you came out in one piece.

Your crew sall wait captain or i will Kill them personaly :Salutes:
Good luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:46 am

pimpin Cruz! thanx bro and i will take my time to heal proper way. Oh and you have my blessing as well if anyone acts a fool in the crew or around.. just go  all Ninja  on them and Boot to the sky  to the moon!happy smile

* watches as Mio might go power mad insane and try ti kill....anybody* devil hehehe

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:02 am

Note:
You called me Cruz and Mio lol

Use Mio and get used bcoz the first name always change acording to the character iam using name lol

Dont worry Lando i will keep an eye on my wise Crom elders and seee they dont get too crazy with font you lol

Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Lando wrote:

and no ... the nurses were not hot or sexy.  damn!

lol you read my mind! happy smile 

by the way ... I have programmed for next Monday, 2 hours with my dentist ... thumbs down 
at least it is a feminine ... in love 

I'm glad your operation has been successful ... Now take care much friend ... you rock!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Lol hard ....MIO! 

well you lucky damn dude Doom...well you better hope she a pretty one tho.  Hope your dentist visit goes well and thanx bro. still recovering man. but i will be back to doing stuff soon as i am healed and RL stuff back to normal.thumbs up 

Keep doing what you guys do cause yall are all awesome! you rock!

Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 am

Yo Lando! Maybe if you get better from that surgery, you can kick the surgery ass like this: Kick da hell out of  lol Wish you get better, man. Let's go amigo! pimpin 

Oh BTW. Nice looking smileys you got here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Lol hard  thanx bro! i actually tried it for the first time in 6 weeks since gettin sick and after the surgery... it went pretty good doing some hard work like i used to... kinda paid for it the next day today man. lol . this morning and all day i was so sore it was insane...but i have to say... it feels good. i am taking it slow but i am trying to get myself to where i used to be and always should have been in health and in life. On Top and Pimpin pimpin  thumbs up  

i will keep going bro. Yes!  then i can go slap some lady cheeks! Shake it sexy! 

Sinister plans

Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

*pokes @Surgery with stick*
*pokes...pokes...pokes...*

Yeah you seems fine now.

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm

keep messing with it Mio your gonna reinjure me and then i will have to heal up again and this time to Boot to the sky  you! Grrrrrr 
Lol hard 

Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Sorry i havent been in contact. Sorry for being a bad friend. I really glad to hear that your doing fine. Keep up the good battle good sir.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 pm

aww dont say that Rage, your an awesome friend and great advisor too. I appreciate your thoughts all the time. Your wild and crazy and very adamant when you say something your passionate about. Much respect my good friend.
i am doing much better now and this is gonna take some time to heal cause the way they have to do the surgery and staple me up but i am good and trying to get back RL on track. lots of hurdles since losing my job over this wrongly but good things come to those who try hard, and be persistant and dont let things get the best of them. I am around but not as often as i want to be for awhile but once things in RL are straight , then i gonna try to up my skills and everything a lot better and more productive in showing too.
Bow to greatness  to Rage of Royalty!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My surgery   

Back to top Go down

Me and My surgery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1