C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab

Go down 
+3
Enso
xPreatorianx
DeMoNk@i
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab Empty
PostSubject: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 am

Greetings Crom brothers. The Terry edit of mine is still in the works. No he isnt bumped off folks. Between life and other things the release is at a slow pace but he isnt dead. better to take my time to produce my best than release a half done creation to the public....

Heres the last video update i done of him. The character was updated way more than that though at the lab
Back to top Go down
xPreatorianx
Black Platinum VIP's The Deivants-GEN
Black Platinum VIP's The Deivants-GEN
xPreatorianx

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am

Looks pretty sweet! Keep up the good work. I think I'm gonna have to post my WIP here :).
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

What a mondo breaker, man!!!!!! That's super muthaf**kin' awesome!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

The release and completion of the this long awaited character is coming close folks. Hes 95% complete at this point. Theres a whole lot of stuff running with him and im chipping at him down to a T to make a cool @ss release the best i can. I cant please everybody with the results but think for the most part a lot of Terry fans will like what i did in the end.

anyway heres the most recent video.

Terry will have a huge amount of moves and abilities. A lot of custom sprites i did myself of course and the AI has been stepped up and paced better than V2 which you all will notice when you download him.

Theres a lot of stuff i didnt show in the video but eh i think you folks out there will have more fun being surprised at what he has anyway. Visually. sound wise and of course the moves.

The features he will have are:

A super on every button for intense battles (who are we kidding? there are a lot of mugen characters that
are savages)

A lot of EX moves.

3 types of counter moves

Low life desperation moves. I am a huge fan of the old SNK game styles

Super jump ability where you can deal intense GGX/MVC2 style combo chains.

Super Cancel abilities and much much more

This isnt the traditional tamed terry character. This is more the anime fantasy high octane type.

His AI will rival MOST aggressive CPU types. meaning if you put it on watch the best matches are when he battles against characters of creators:

Pots
VYN
Mr infinite
Rajjaa boy
@ndrode
Ahuron
Reza

and other authors who create damn good aggressive AI. You never know what kind of ending you will get with my Terry. And YES hes beatable and not cheap. The reason i am explaining this is because i for one like good character AI whether im watching or playing against them. This terry is a bit more polished than that last V2 beta i put out of course. Not perfect but you can tell the difference in progress. i coded him in ways where if i was using him id do those particular set ups and combos on people in matches or made him react in ways to the CPU where its like watching an anime.

well thats all ill explain on that....stay tuned

Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

This here AI combat video shows off his reaction to battle ive been working on for a hot while. Ill be honest to say that hes way more on point, less spazzy, more paced and aggressive but he STILL can be better. from the great characters ive been studying where damn there their AI is almost flawless i want to hit that mark 100%. right now i can say im at 90%

A lot of things got tweaked even more after that as far as FX goes too. One major bug im sure folks noticed is how KOF XIII Raiden Vanishes for a second when he gets hit with that first big Initial Attack of the Ultimate Wolf power. Its a Guard Crush super actually. Ive fixed that a couple days ago properly now so that ALL enemies react properly in animation and not vanish

Pardon the lag of the video folks (BTW that Raiden's AI is beast. its usually 50 5O with wins)
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Looking Good
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 pm

you are def killing with this character bro. he got alot of supers and all of them different, good fx and the overall great concepts made into sweet new moves plays well into the awakened one! Looking forward to the next showing and final installment of new stuff added.

Keep him going tight bro.

Hail Crom bruh! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:22 pm

All of the latest updates. Note stuff that you see in some videos have already been tweaked better in visuals and gameplay. And again pardon the VIDEO LAG :(

Saturday Night slam masters 2 custom crater hit. This FX only happens in the final match (2nd round to last)

since the video, visually i updated it way more and now that whole move is complete

(in some short time i will fine tune in Visuals and hit pause the Ultimate super whirl wind attack)

-And ive updated his former tame level 1 Buster wolf. Its now dubbed "Overshift Buster Wolf". I got bored with the normal look. Its way more effective now. very quick and swift :twisted:

It deals 3 major hits as shown here below. Im about to adjust the Hit box blast of the energy burst to make a bit more effective in that area..
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab 1-1_zps33b11f64
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab 2_zps71347057
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab 3_zpsc3d44c9d
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab 4_zpsd0101b99

His Dead end napalm (check the earlier video above versus Asura when he does the air super) is a bit more dynamic now how i want it to be since i took the time out to figure out the coding of it some time ago. Again this super wasnt in the V2 version since i didnt know how to code that kind of super up completely yet. He has two states of animation for when he misses totally and now when his first initial striking kick of the move is blocked as seen below

final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab A_zps3a38b488
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab B_zps22c99b99
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab C_zps9bc6e2d1
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab D_zps4fdaae8f
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab E_zps3a3bcb00
(to a safe land distance)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab F_zps1cdc3c19

Anyway now the dead end napalm first strike can be blocked BUT this time my terry can instantly flip away very agile sort of like wolverine when he angle air kick strikes from the MVC2 and MSvSF games.

Updates on all Defense and evade attributes of My terry (new sprite work done also):

I had the itch to sprite again and come up with a new look to my old parry animation which was 3 frames. I may redo capcoms low parry look too but we will see what happens. So i gave him a new look and more animations of 4 sprites. looks pretty smooth in action.

Old parry look (of Capcom original)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab EX_zps575aa050

Now my slight edited version (The parry hit pause time is about the same as SF3)

(and yeh i already adjusted that FX around his fist better after i took the pic)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab P1_zps4277f853
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab P2_zpsf94d020c

-My parry system will be very easy to do in my version. just hit Foward as soon as you make contact with an attack. before it was Foward Foward Too much versus mugen characters IMO. so i felt this would be much more fun now combating against spam heavy apponents and enemies who like to combo a lot. Of course with my terry you can parry and then go right into a super or any move if you want. So you can definite RE live your own epic parry moment in "SF3 diago" flava :P lol

-I finished off the second style of Aggressive counter which is a kick. You block and then you can return a heavy back hand punch or a swift round house kick that send the enemy flying back for a wall hit. it takes about 500 points of power to pull off.
This is also something V2 never had. my beta testers got to experience that part.

(it works like the alpha counter in SF alpha 3 but packs more of a hit)
First hit counter animation
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab AP1_zps5aae38dd
(Actual hit animation of the heavy punch version)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab AP2_zpsd0d3ce7a

-I added in what i call the SF X T recovery roll. i made it easy to do just like the game. instead of holding in a direction along with a medium punch and kick (like Vyns Ken) you can just hold either forward to quickly roll forward towards the enemy or hold back to roll away. This isnt like a fall recovery (which i have too as a default). This is different. this is when you fall heavy on the ground and just before you stand up you can quickly roll away invulnerable for a few seconds as shown below.

(getting thrown example)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab RR1_zps5c6c902e
(falls hard)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab RR2_zps23b40685
(recovery roll backwards if you want in that situation)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab RR3_zps0d533ea1

Thats pretty much it for his special defense and evade actions now. and yes the AI will definitely pull that off at random :twisted:

Now all im doing is trying to Fix up 3 supers as far as FX and hit pauses go and then im on to the rest of the intros and win states and hes finally on path for release! 8)

Oh and crom bros. DO KNOW IM BIG ON NOT HAVING A WHOLE BUNCH OF FREAKIN ERROR BUGS ON THE WHEN HES RELEASED :evil: ......

my young creators please make a habit keeping your character clean as possible. that actually helps you learn to code better and spot errors better :)

Last edited by DeMoNk@i on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 am

Very Nice, Love what I see, Kai!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm

well hot damn Kai! you keep adding so much flava in the dude that i have to keep coming up for new stuff for Hungry Wolf Terry for ABR! lol . this is looking real sweet bro. and def on the keeping error free cause that is something people will pick apart real early. Keep this dude rocking hard with those technicals man. plays a huge part and makes a big difference in real heated battles. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:17 am

Thanks fellas

He will definitely be pretty interesting and fun to use and hella amusing to watch in battle. Just wait until you guys get to see and use those new defense and evade movesets in battle...haha i got the AI do that shit just at the right time now so BEWARE :twisted:
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:21 am

been a while folks & nice new colors to the forum i see^^....

well been real busy finishing terry and dealing with life issues....but im back and still swinging!!

Oh and that parry animation above is outdated now....it now looks like this (took some advice from Sabaki to update it better visually)
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab NEWPARRY_zps18f53c20
(i want my Version of Terry to stand out as MUCH AS POSSIBLE)

anyway Well folks its been a hot while of holding out on Terry while i cook him up the best way i could but this week is the Final week.

Last video before i have something cool and special done for a decent show case video a bit after release somehow....

my pc lags recording too much so heres just a dose (not even 45% of whats you dont see haha)

Last special intro i created Versus a few pots made by certain creators. his is something i always wanted to see in those CVS games but they never did it. well i finally decided to do it myself. BTW That Ryu is by POTS in particular since he has a random intro of him and his bag

Pics...
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab TERRYVSRYU_zpse8284800
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab TVR1_zpsbbf33e59
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab TVR2_zpsa145e04b
final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab TVR3_zps66724f79
&

Video (pardon the lag and read the quotes if you are curious)

ight ill see you cats on release day Friday 8-)

CROM SITE WILL HAVE FIRST DIBBS ON THE CHARACTER SO BE AWARE FRIDAY!! :pirat:
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 pm

sweet bro glad to hear it :P
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:00 am

Awakened Terry V3 has been released in the Daily Crom section folks.....
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 am

ayyyyye lol
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 am

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
ayyyyye lol

ey yo YS whats up with CC site? i tried to log in but the site had errors.

i been wanted to share my terry release
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 pm

DeMoNk@i wrote:
YoungSamurai5 wrote:
ayyyyye lol

ey yo YS whats up with CC site? i tried to log in but the site had errors.

i been wanted to share my terry release

cc site has been having some bugs the past few weeks. spook/beardicus has been updating it alot and what not. its up now though. so you can come visit whenever bro.

love the update too bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab   final - Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakened Terry EX 3: Final Cut lab
Page 1 of 1