C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

The gaming news of september

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

The gaming news of september Empty
PostSubject: The gaming news of september   The gaming news of september I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 pm

- Capcom Vancouver's Dead Rising 3 producer Mike Jones said that the game will have 6 - 10 different endings, and there will be a handful of branching points that make a significant difference, whether you are able to play beyond the normal timeline or not.

-Square Enix announced a special Final Fantasy X | X-2 Vita Bundle Pack, the bundle will come with a special edition of PS Vita with the Macalania Spring scene painted on the back of the Vita.

-Square Enix announced that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Version will launch with PS4 in Japan on Feb 22. Those who subscribed to the PS3 version will be able to obtain the PS4 beta version for free.

- Koei Tecmo also revealed that Deception: Dark Side Princess [Kagero: Dark Side Princess] will be coming to both PS3 and PS Vita in 2014, the latest entry in the trap making RPG series. :w00t:

-Sony also announced a new companion console called PlayStation Vita TV, a compact device that plays PS Vita, PSP and PS One titles on TV, as well as PS4 Remote Play and video streaming services like Hulu; and you can connect the device with Dual Shock 3 controllers. PS Vita TV will launch in Japan on Nov 14, for 9940 yen (US$100). Sony does not have current plans to bring this outside Japan.

-Nikkei reported that Sega Sammy will acquire Index for approximately 14 billion yen in November, Index is the parent company of Atlus. Sega was one of the 20 buyers who participated the auction of Index last month.
happy smile 

-Take Two Interactive announced that Grand Theft Auto V sales have surpassed $800 million on the first day, which is higher than the previous GTA titles. Take Two CEO said "All of us at Take-Two are thrilled with the initial response to Grand Theft Auto V. Once again, the team at Rockstar Games have outdone themselves, setting the entertainment industry's new standard for creativity, innovation and excellence."

-Nikkei reported that the former Nintendo president Hiroshi Yamauchi passed away Thursday due to pneumonia, he ran Nintendo for over 50 years, and he was 85.
..RIP

-Take Two announced that the worldwide sales of Grand Theft Auto V have surpassed $1 billion for the first three days, which broke the record of Call of Duty: Black Ops II of reaching $1 billion in 13 days.

-Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida said that The Last Guardian development is on-going at SCE Japan Studio, and the company is waiting for the time to re-introduce it.

-SCE executive Masayasu Ito said that Sony will sell the PlayStation 4 to customers at a loss, but the loss will be recovered with typical users buying a PS Plus subscription and at least one launch title. Ito added that the losses Sony will make from selling PS4 will be less than when PS3 launched in 2006.

-Sony executive Masayasu Ito said that interest from western cuonsumers on PS Vita TV streaming device has surpassed the company's expectation. Sony is looking into launching the device in North America and Europe but timing is not yet confirmed.

-Microsoft senior director of product management and planning Albert Panello told Engadget that the Xbox One doesn't support vertical orientation, the console wasn't designed to have the slot loading BD disc drive to work vertically. He said at TGS that "We don't support vertical orientation; do it at your own risk."

Back to top Go down

The gaming news of september
Page 1 of 1