C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Rage Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:09 am

Axl
Rage Gallery  Stance8-2

Quint
Rage Gallery  Servbot-stanceRage Gallery  A_2Rage Gallery  40911584

Eddie

Splash Woman

Rage Gallery  Stance2_zps184e291e
Sheep Man
Rage Gallery  Stance_zpsc3ac81a6

Enker
Rage Gallery  Stance_zps83815af1

Last edited by Rage on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Bow to greatness  these are all awesome wips Rage!
i am a huge fan of your work and your skills are on point always. I really have to dl these when they are ready to release and have fun with. keep on doing the great work you do Rage!you rock! 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanx Lando.

Here's some work im done i enker;

enker:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 pm

WTF shocked  Rage your animation skills are tight. I like all those movesets so far. I must improve my own dang skills to get to this level.
From looks of it you will be either done or getting on to the uhhg stuff.... the get hits. lol. great work and i can see Enker playstyle will be pretty unique...like seems all your characters are like Quint as example. thumbs up 
You are still doing Splash Woman as well  side by side of Enker or just hoppin on Enker then Splash Woman? I am a multitasker and i like doing mutiple things so i was wondering if your doing the same cause your work shows great promise Rage! Bow to greatness 

i need to take heed to these animation frames ( Hd character making is fun and brutal lol) cause i shall need to buck down as well.  Sinister plans 
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 pm

So Rage is also a spriter? cool
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:22 am

Ex-Aruka wrote:
So Rage is also a spriter? cool
wow, you are so lost my friend. I am not a spriter, I'm an animator. Also I been making characters. Check out my wip quint at imt. Im currently seeking a coder for him as he is complete.

Lando im not working on splash at the moment. The reason is because as I do enker im learning how to fight with a spear. I want work on her once I have a greater knowledge of spear techniques. Thanks for the kind words good sir.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

How do my Crom Bros feel about this

Rage Gallery  JHK_zpsc5187556
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 am

thumbs up  from me  Rage. I like the smoothness of the animation and how he resets back into the stance. good transition frames right there.  You seriously make me take note of the quality of the animations so there isnt much of any frame skips in the sprites.  study  this stuff for real as a great guide for animation quality and the sprite itself looks great.  so cool 

so i am figuring this is set to be a special move , am i correct? If so are there gonna be 3 versions of it . for height differences as a low range , medium range and a taller height range for hard? Plus any thoughts on adding a slight blur when he comes down from the move ( top to mid range transition downwards) ? hope i asked it correctly. happy smile 
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Smooth out the rotation of the spear.Rage Gallery  JHK_zps0912f7fb

As it stands its a normal; not an special attack. Its works like X-23's Talon Dive. So in air pressing down plus HK preform the downward attack. Im open to suggestion for different uses tho.

So looking at what you thought the attack maybe, are you saying that he leaps at i opponent?! Also about FX IDK motion blur would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 am

thumbs up  smoothing the rotation of the spear Rage. looks good .

yeah actually that was what i was thinkin the move actually was. lol I thought it was like a leaping dive down attack. If wanted it could maybe work that way as well. Like me for example playing with the character, i would use it as a chain finisher if was a special move. depending on how the gameplay mechanics of the ground combo system is i would use that move as a end point of a combo chain. thats just me tho happy smile . I love mixing up a cool special move to the end of a combo chain.
it does as well work very very good as a dive down attack from the air so that can also be used for even an air one again depending on how the mechanics will factor that a player would be able to do that. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage Gallery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Gallery    Rage Gallery  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C.R.O.M. Interactive :: Deviant Gen Playground :: Palace Of Rage-
Jump to: