Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Yesterday at 4:42 am by Enso

» Ancient Island
Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

» supaman's birthday
Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Share | 

Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 pm

sup my fellow Cromites and mugen /bor goers! well since i am getting back to working on ABR project and other stuff  slowly. I want to announce something i will be setting up for the new year as it gets started.
1. being our very own Youtube channel! I shall dub is...Cromvision!...or CromTube. one of them. lol but the main thing is its Crom Interactives own youtube channel to showcase WIP in motion and all other stuff that we work on wether solo or collective and things we want to show off ranging from art, games, news feed from the community, videos of all sorts  basically. This way as well people will get to tune in to what we are doing as the Crom crew and as well the community.  In time i may even do my own interviews of folks that are just getting their start in mugen as well vets. Once i got my own cpu after i relocate and get things together then i will def put a skype video chat together for those.

2. Is a official Crom Interactive hobbyist and gaming Facebook page! i will try as well to have this going for the neaw year sometime either soon or during the beginning  months of the new year. The Crom youtube channel will as well have feeds linked from the FB page , Crom interactive site here and vice versa.
any artists who want to partake in making cool BG's to use for both sites are welcome to submit idea designs in the graphic arts section here so we can use them if needed and we like them. i will come up with a couple myself as i am learning more and more about doing GA stuff.

any other suggestions are as well welcome to what we can do here and our other spots to show off and do what we do. Have fun, be creative and enjoy the things that we are passionate about doing. So expect ABR project and even some of our wips  to be hosted there next year and as well in the future as things are coming along slowly but progressively as we can.thumbs up  eveyone.

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:50 pm

well the youtube channel has been created and still gonna do more jazzing it up visually but this right now is the main channel on Youtube that will be used.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hGA47HxajsrYWzfzr-tUA

Yes! 

Originality and creativity and lives inside and outside the box!  Trashcan Larry sprite by Lando
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:58 pm

you rock! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Doom wrote:
you rock! 
you rock!  too bro!

Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

makes me think that i never have uploaded a Mugen video to Youtube :P
Normaly i request someone to make them...

I like the idea of the YT channel but u gona need some crew that have an enoght good PC to take videos of W/e u guys upload like....

-Why dont upload a new recent video of the ABR screenpack to the channel with the current progress?

-A match video on Terry's stage?

-A Match Video on Luffy's stage?

See u have 3 videos ideas there :P

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:24 pm

well we actually do have folks that do that stuff mio. lol. shadaloo posts videos, supaman posts videos, kai always postin videos too. but now we have our own channel then expect the goods to come in due time cause there are new things being worked on to show off.....a lil sneaky peek is one of a certain someone in the new style aimed for to complete. should be pretty good if works out right. devil hehehe Sinister plans 

oh and that Terry stage,.... gettin a facelift as well. Sinister plans 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!   

Back to top Go down

Crom interactive Youtbe channel and Facebook page Idea annoumcements!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1