C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Trashcan Larry wip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Trashcan Larry wip Empty
PostSubject: Trashcan Larry wip   Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Presenting everyone with my first solo character wip :

Trashcan Larry wip Trash%20sword Trashcan Larry wip Trash%20sig

mad props and respect for the beautiful skills on the official Crom sword and sig by my buddy and good knucklehead bro Mr. Wolfdog!  ^:)^

Vid short promo: Big thanx Supa2520 for the vid work man.  👍

This is my wip to be released sometime in 2014: Trashcan Larry! He is a funny dude based on some of the inside jokes me and Arkady ( Arch) always make cracks about being hobo's .  happy smile
His moveset is based on various chartacters that will become his own style. he isnt a shoto clone as he will have his own moves. I want to put a lot of comedy type stuff in him but even moreso focus on his gameplay elements and mechanics.  He is neither cvs or an mvc style. but rather a custom style based on some of the games i will be trying to emulate from the newer games.

his look is based off of what i seen personally and as well the stuff in images and put them together to come up with a total weird look but adding in some funny moves and some cool technical stuff here and there. he uses a varied range of weapons like a a plunger, throws pizza boxes, trashcan lid for high blocks,and many other things. He is a bonafide practioner of the Shanty Fist style. Meaning he uses anything he can and wants to at his disposal.  i will soon add in a Bg story for him and all to read.

Its my first mugen character and testing ground  character so i not going all out detail wise but keepin things simple but cool and funny.  👍.   I as well take ideas for specials and supers as i do have plenty now but i would like some others to replace some ideas i already have written down for him.  :) i shall try to add in as much craziness as possible. yall know how i am and i am all about fun and laughs, so this dude surely will be just that with a touch of some cool stuff added in. I shall keep posted work on him as i do him as much as can .
so far he has done in sprite and code work:
Stance ( getting tweaked for frames and smoother animation0
walk forward
walk backwards
stand block ( with trashcan lid lol)
crouch
crouch block
1 intro
one win pose
1 taunt

i just started him last month and going back to him after the holidays  to finish a few other sheets i have which are his jump sprites and run and dash back sprites. Once i got those basic movements out the way i will move on to the get hits, which i tend to make some pretty foolery ones. holding up signs as he gets hit  or and having the word ( fragile ) on his cardboard box as he is hit. lol  That plunger he has.,.. has many applications. he uses it for a MK scorpion like spear move ( almost same way) a naruto super using it...yeah if you watch naruto first season, you will know exactly where its going.  LOL  and many other stuff as well. But i am adding in other projectiles and other weapons of "hoboness' as i can for many specials  and even some stuff in basics .  👍

some  screenshots:

Trashcan Larry wip Mugen011_zpsc8e38638
Trashcan Larry wip Mugen002_zpsc86145ff
Trashcan Larry wip Mugen009_zps2816d7bf
Trashcan Larry wip Mugen000_zpsd6cb1ea8

This is the old stance before i switched to the new one that i must re-edit and add more frames to as well to be smoother. I wanted a stance that wasnt a shoto style. lol
Trashcan Larry wip TrashcanLarry_zps0893b772

He will also be released with his own stage as well.   :)  this stage ( shanty town village ) will be getting all fixed up as well before the release.

there will be some intros and supers featuring some of his crew and various other guys:
Trashcan Larry wip Untitled_zpsd104838c Blackswag and PO-33 ( Arch hobo character Trenchcoat Larry and another dude Garbage Can Pete are missing for the moment. i have GC Pete sprite but cant find it at the moment lol ) will appear in intros and supers and some win poses. Spidermew as well will be a Super as part of Larry super moves.  👍

I am working on Larry to be completes in 2014 and as well ABR new stuff along with an outside community artist helpin along with me hand drawn characters that need it and other things  As well i am doing work on  Crom the game and Jesse Quick wip. i shall be very busy in 2014 and beyond. lol . Will keep updating things as they get done and got to point of goodness to show.  Thanx everyone for viewing. ::salute::

Huge thanx to my inside coder, great friend and  bro for helpin me get him started and all the future advice and helps. ::salute:: ;)

Hail Crom! XD||
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Trashcan Larry wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashcan Larry wip   Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:07 pm

In due time this thread on TCLarry will be revised with a new resprited look to Larry. Well since I am Hobo Larry...I must redo him in Lando fashion...so no more box on the head and slight outfit change. Sorry for the change but it must be done to be suitable for a release. Shooting for next year release with a stage.. new and better stage with remixed track. HOBOKENJUJITSUKEN WILL LIVE. Sinister plans devil hehehe
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

Trashcan Larry wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashcan Larry wip   Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Keep that Hobo flava rockin lando! indeed we already know whats cookin in the lab! devil hehehe
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Trashcan Larry wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashcan Larry wip   Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:09 pm

You already know bro Kai you got front row seat on the dude and first dibs at his development as I learn more to make him just as he should be.....Crom Lando style! Let the insanity of Hobokenjujitsuken be born into mugen!
Talked with lightflare on the grand scope of the stage for him and what I got planned, using an old school back from our black belt theater days track bruh. If Alpyne is interested maybe I could ask for a request to do a hip style remix on it to bring it up to Crom Rok status. pimpin
I am gonna be a bit bolder in Larry design this time and not play it too safe like the other...using a SF3 style sprites for bases plus some. I will show ya the finished look plus some of the Hobo Squad thats being done as they part of his intos, winquotes and a few supers. thumbs up
It is my turn to start releasing stuff....cant let all yall have all the fun ya know. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trashcan Larry wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashcan Larry wip   Trashcan Larry wip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trashcan Larry wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C.R.O.M. Interactive :: C.R.O.M. PROJECTS :: CROM Core Member Wips :: C.R.O.M. Lando Wips-
Jump to: