C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version   bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Site link updated with the 1.0 version (Check in char details section for link)
http://legendarykailabs.webs.com/

Please pay attention to the details and be aware that this version was created for those who felt the winmugen version was entirely too powerful in damage on open hits and block damage. non hit invincible time reduced even more on certain supers. so if you find yourself using this version and hes getting hit out of a lot of super attacks a lot quicker than before this is the reason why. As for his AI its just as aggressive the old winmugen version thats still available. If you want to test that situation just put the game on the hardest difficulty if youre going to watch him in battle or take him on. Keep in mind His AI isnt meant to beat every mugen character created.

Here are the details of changes to 1.0 version:

-Most special moves block damage reduced. (Ive been looking more at whats standard in other terrys out there)
-Gut punch & chin check have no more block damage.
No more block damage for standing,jumping power kick and air bash.
-No more block damage for Aggressive counter attacks.
-Most EX move block damage reduced.
-Ex savage slam damage reduced.
-EX Power tackle final hit damage reduced.
-Most super move hit & block damage reduced.
-Non hit time reduced and also first hit reach reduced for lvl 1 buster wolf.
-Non hit time of first initial attack of Maximum burn knuckle reduced by 30.
-Dead end napalm first initial animation non hit time reduced by 20.
-Victory Quotes added in

My characters always have room for improvement. I got some feedback from MFG on some things to work on to clean up or fix better so thats what im currently doing now to both. but damage reduction to 1.0 is the main focus for the other crowd. but bad bugs and gameplay fixes will be added to both....

Laters
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version   bogard - Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 pm

cool sun! now i get to try him out in the 1.0 Sp more. I think i have him in the ABR sp as the Test dude for the new style ports. if its not the current update...which i think i might be .. then i will use in another regular 1.0 mugen engine and test him out in it. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com

Legendary Terry Bogard 1.0 version
Page 1 of 1