C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works

Go down 
+7
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
Uche
Doom
Enso
Exceltheory
Gangsta Luxury
Lando
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 pm

newly added stuff in sprites.
playable character:

Supaman2520
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Supaman_zps27a9d5fb

Booster characters:

Nx men ( his car and girl )

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Nxcar_zpsa1b0e604

i think some more small decal stuff is gonna be added on the car itself. lol

Max007
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Max007_zps6a721924

i think will cast a area damage spell from his book .

and another stage boss :
BDC:
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Kg70_zpsad91b129

for one of his area damage moves he hit the ground with a huge Mallet and also swings it around. lol

still we gonna be adding some more boosters and a few more playable characters. one playable character Jodafro ( aka Blackswag in the game ) will be a playable character. sprite is done but will revamp it with another base for the upper body and legs to be different but keepin the belt cause its part of who he is and background. will also make an appearance in Trashcan Larry wip. lol

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blackswag_zpsa883e9f9

i have partial of DCL booster done and just have to finish his sprite later for the right look to go along with what he wanted for his character. lol

Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

here is a small update change to Jodafro ( Blackswag character)
old edit
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blackswag_zpsa883e9f9

new update look
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blackswag2_zpsfa28c321
IDK i guess looks better. lol  :)

Young Samurai: must as well have him set in his fighting stance . he will be a playable character.
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 IOGPA

Mon-el updated
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Rs19

Booster gauge powerup _ Blagoy
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blagoy1_zps0a65a6f0

Last edited by Lando on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:50 pm

IMT Coptership Booster icon dropper - Acey and ? ( someone driving the thing...Sabaki....Excursion...uhhhh one of the other admins ? :-??

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 IMThelicopter2_zps3a3c94a4
the blades and base are just a quick placeholder till edit them and some reshading
any ideas?

workin for a hot sec on this stuff and returning to finish a few sheets of Trashcan Larry wip to get coded into him. #:-S :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 am

Lando wrote:
here is a small update change to Jodafro ( Blackswag character)
old edit

new update look
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blackswag2_zpsfa28c321
IDK i guess looks better. lol  :)

Young Samurai: must as well have him set in his fighting stance . he will be a playable character.
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 IOGPA

Mon-el updated
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Rs19

Booster gauge powerup _ Blagoy
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Blagoy1_zps0a65a6f0

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 am

happy smile  very danny.

the title screen with Crom logo

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Cromthegametitlescreenlogo_zpsa233e76f
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi all. I've to say this game will be a great one, so interesting!

Yesterday i was wandering among topics here and there when i came across CC crom game topic. Magma Dragoon in a Metal Slug ufo tank mix was an interesting idea. So, just for fun, today i tried to edit a bit the frame, giving less gradations to be nearer cvs style. Oh beh, if i've to convert that frame in cvs style, i'll have to do something different, but for now, it's ok this way... (you know, i'm a details passionate)

So, here's my little edit of what you shown:
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 X0uc

Just to do a little comparison (oh beh, in the end yours was just a concept i think) (yours and mine):
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 4k1j sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 X0uc

Here the side door opening animation. Note i've changed the movement you did, because i think a splitting door animation is better. I did horizontally to give a different feeling.. Just that XD
(again, to increase the feeling, yours and mine)
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Magmadragoonbooster sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 6qf

hope you like it  happy smile 

To the next sprite attack  Hi there
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO heka! lol i have to say man you did an amazing job on that indeed! you rock!  . yeah mines was just the concept of what i was thinkin it could do with missles coming out and going into the sky and then come down raining in explosions on the ground all over. i want to sprite a launcher coming out of the hole for it. What you done is took the concept into the perfect direction with the opening and closing of the whole and the sprite itself! great job man! hey if you got the frames in sprite sheet on that let me know so i can log that away in the Crom the game folder i have, so when time to make that booster effect then its all good!

Bow to greatness Bow to greatness  Heka dude!
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:47 pm

yes, of course. i save all what i do. so i have them in sprite form too. (they born in frame form xD). when you want, i'll send you the pack with frames (png and bmp)
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 pm

just a little concept i'd like to show you... i'm trying different possibilities about the rocket launcher you mentioned, so for now i searched the max dimensions for it with the shell in the anim..
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 8675

about the shell, it's an armoured shell, the defragmenting type to understand. I thinked about this chance among others, in which you launch a single "box" opening in the air, but i've other, and more articulated, launchers. i'll give you a list with what i thinked...

have a good sunday
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:45 pm

I actually love this idea even better! def implement this idea as best you can bro. hmm maybe could make the shell either go up in air and burst and scatter shots fire to the ground in explosions. many ways to do this. looking forward to the list and see whats up.

have a good sunday to you too man.  you rock! 
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Ehi Lando. Hope your week is good. Mine is a bit "turbulent" with 1000 things to do, but..okay, 'til my legs don't crumble i'll do them XD

By the way, today i had some spare time and i used that to develop the shell idea.. for now i only added some machinery part and a little fx..

Just to see how it should be\go...

So, here a little anim..
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 N9f

The rest of the idea i'll write to you in the pm ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 pm

WTF shocked WTF shocked  now thats what i am talkin bout right there heka!  Bow to greatness you rock! 

i shall await your pm my good friend.  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

i got these rips ( well its whole sheet anyway lol ) and doing tiny bit of work on them to get certain attacks i want that it doesnt really have. This is a close range attack for the Plant monster on the Monster Island stage. there will be 2 versions , one that short range attack and another that spits seeds.
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Plantmonstercloseattack_zps192a055f
i want to make the attack quick. plus i have to edit them for a movement animations. Plus i see now i need to change up the tongue flick too. needs about 2 frames and edit it better. lI also want the vine legs actually walk/scoot or something. I got some other monsters sheets and stuff but i want to make them into different stuff to be a lil more custom type monsters/. I got a good wolf sheet but i want to add a rider on them...some of them. lol. Plus some varied types of creatures for different part of the 3 levels of the stage. :sonicthumbsup:

credit to Vaati for the rips :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi all. For those i haven't seen in chat, Merry Christmas!

Today i revised my initial idea for an original mid-range monster and i did it with some extra pals.. Tell me what you think..

The monster's name is Vynom (a mix of viper and venom, in regards of some body parts and skills), here below in his 4 pallettes:

SAND-1____________________SAND-2
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Z7am                             sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 47vd

GREEN BLOOD____________________DARKEN
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 5it2_______________________sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Bm9l

The Sand ones are good for desert-like and rocky backgrounds; the Green Blood and the Darken ones can be good for special areas, like swamps (GB), caves and lavic grounds (Darken)... That's the main idea.

About moves and skill, he's a mid-range monster. He has a scorpion arm attack, in which the arm stretches to sting his opponent, leaving some poisoning state on him. The other arm (the viper arm) is useful to grab and bite the opponent, or for a combo grab (like: A - viper arm to block opponent and scorpion arm to sting him; B - scorpion arm to grab opponent in a snake-like motion, pulling him near enough to do a big snake-like bite, in which the viper arm goes from top to bottom and bite the blocked opponent).

So it's obvious that the skill is POISON  happy smile 

I have alot of other new creatures in store for you all. Continue to keep an eye here  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Bow to greatness  awesome work Heka! all round awesomeness!

I am gonna try and edit this just a tiny tad bit. maybe remove the plant at top of head for some to not have that. like smaller versions and then have a bigger version with 2 plants sticking out. Thinking this is one of the first sets of monsters you run into when getting to the beach front part of the island.

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 22362_zpsa1e12d1f

what ya think?  so cool
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Sandmonster1_zps0b6eba38
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:36 pm

^ that could work very well.
i kinda see that Mauru from Waku Waku 7 to add him some punches (Guessing he should punch)
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:52 am

yeah i agree. a good build for a sand monster. mauru's claw punches can be good. I'd add something from venom or other water-based characters to give a sandy mass feeling..
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 am

good ideas guys! i think i can do that. i am not used to spriting sand look so this can be a challenge and i just follow the sprites pattern on how they shade it so it blends. i get a hold of Maru sprite pack and also Venom to use for not just him but the other 2 versions as well. each is different and do different attacks but once hit they fade out the same way. like in the sheet. Will try to emulate what you done as well Heka in your Vynom monster with the sand look. Puches will be for the close range sand monster, then the second version will have the distance attack and the big version which will take more hits to beat will have sorta both types of moves. a close and a long range. I will be workin on the plant monster during this week and get his movement animation done and work on his attack frames.

Gonna be workin on this custom select screen by hand drawn work going soon ( sometime in the early part of 2014 per say but start drawing when i am offline) , so once i got that done i can start to learn the process of coding those in in due time.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm

The scorpion enemy palettes look really good, man. ;) Plus the sand monster too. The scorpion looks like KOF base like from Firebrand's/Red Arremer's.
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm

AT FIRST: HAVE ALL A WONDERFUL 2014 YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO CROM !!!!!

at second: Enso

That's the main base. I checked alot of monster bases, seeing as i prefer to use a base instead of build from scratch.
Red Arremer SvC base sheet semi-converted to cvs to give him a more cartoon-ish look, but keeping a bit of his original trait inside.
Seeing the crom characters in a similar cvs-like graphics, i'm pretty sure this style is good.

The sand monster is good too. Praise to Lando's try, good job. On a sand based monster a cvs shading could be tricky in some ways, but i think it's easier than usual

Hoping to do some greater monster as i draw them on paper. If i can, the next monster i'd like to show is a 10-headed dragon xD

Good Night to all (european ones). Bye
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

10 headed dragon.....damn! reminds me of Tiamat from old dungeon and dragons cartoon then! epicness!

yo here is the fresh start on the Cyclops monster dude. I have way more to do but this the start. i shall redit the horn too ( gonna add a real horn to his head. lol ) and change up his skin colors , boots and all.

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Cyclopsmonster_zps86c7f592
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 pm

a nice start. erasing scars from zangy will give the monster more differentiations..

and i'll wait for your interpretation of a cyclop's body XD

EDIT:
Ah, just a suggestion. Not all the cyclops have bare feet. Some of them use primitive shoes. Generally those being part of a caste

So if you find difficult to remove boots and apply bare feet, you can use this variant ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:47 pm

noted heka bro!  thumbs up 

let me know if i got the feet close to how you told me . i tried to get them as close to what you inspired for the feet/boots so he isnt barefoot. lol  Since he on the last part of that level for the mountain section before you head to the final set stage to face the stage boss, i thought to give him those boots with feet out kinda. like boot sandles. lol.  study  i saw in a book a monster kinda cyclops dude had some furry ones on but was all boots. so i took the interpretation a bit further with making them sandleboots with fur on them at the top part . .  happy smile  i still have to make the big Club he will use and try to hit players with and and a melee move where he spins with it.  Sinister plans   i still have to make a second color version . more a greenish brown color. so there are 2 kinds to fight  and still fix this ones horn right like i think it should be.  trying to add more detail to it as well as best can.

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Cyclops80_zpsb4c384a7

edit: quick color test for the second color Cyclops monster.
sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 Greencyclops_zps31c06c60

not sure if to roll with this color version yet. might want to add some other details on it to differ slighty from the other version which will be a darker color shading than above shown. any thoughts? :-??
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:47 pm

sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 IMThelicopter2_zps15315742
yeah thats Zvitor as the pilot . for both as booster drop ship and pilot for the sky battle stage .  thumbs up   thanx Z dude!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dev
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 pm

lol Look at Zvitor haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   sprite - CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next