C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works

Go down 
+7
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
Uche
Doom
Enso
Exceltheory
Gangsta Luxury
Lando
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 pm

happy smile  lol. hey he looks so cool as a pilot too!  thumbs up 

props and creds to Exelord for the update editing and cleaning up spots man. your awesome bro!  you rock! 

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 IMThelicopter

looking way much better.  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 am

Will the boss of the monster island stage be Sic? I thought the monster island stage would be the final stage.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sic is the final last boss.. if you beat Whiplash . both are big bosses.
monster island stage is just one of the stages in the game.  happy smile 
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:07 pm

i think monster island will be an interesting battleground for the players.. there are alot of ideas in store for that :)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

indeed i agree heka. Lots of concepts and takes on various stuff going on with that stage.  Sinister plans 

I wanted to get started on one of the forest/jungle whatever creatures in there and decided to def add a Zombie soldier to it with blood on him. The island itself is likie one huge experiment and hiddem militia lab and all kinds of creatures being made from cult classics to unorthodox hybrids . So here is my first take on a zombie soldier.
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Zombiesoldier_zpsc26d5bc8

i got the whole walk sheet in place to do the simple pal editing but i wanted to go further in idea with it. Add a beret hat so far. maybe as well add a real deal helmet to others. i am thinkin of having some carry guns and walkin and shooting at moments ( the beret hats ones) while others just jump you to bite you. what yall think?

i am workin on the other monsters today a bit as well scoping some animation ideas for sand monster and the weapons for the cyclops with some more editing adjustments just a tad.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

found a sheet to use and i am thinking of this one for the monster island forest/jungle stage scene. comprised the frames for animations and about to hookup this sand monster projectile attack i have to edit .

rising out of ground
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Forestmonster_zpsab09b451

walk (adjusted the frames for better walking animation )
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Fmonsterwalk_zpsa07e7538

slash attack
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Fmosterslash_zpsb2b9a7c5

i have the frames as well for the get hit and die animations too.  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:11 pm

i added the gun and made him a bit more soldier like in appearance with his arms too. he a special ops experiment like zombie dude so of course gotta beef him up just a tad lol. Let me know if looks cool then i can set aside for the completed sheet walk sheet to finish the animation editing with some gun firing fx to be added. ::salute::

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Zombiesolider2_zps3c802558
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Lando wrote:
i added the gun and made him a bit more soldier like in appearance with his arms too. he a special ops experiment like  zombie dude so of course gotta beef him up just a tad lol. Let me know if looks cool then i can set aside for the completed sheet  walk sheet to finish the animation editing with some gun firing fx to be added. ::salute::

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Zombiesolider2_zps3c802558
 thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:19 pm

happy smile  thanx, trying to beast mode today in 2 projects. Nab some more ABr images for ports that look better and better positions too.

I had got a lil feedback from Atlas on the big monster and to maybe resize its head a bit bigger. So i have a sheet of another monster as i was planning on makin the big monster a lil smaller, more add ons and also it has a bigger head which i had to do some good editing to it to make it form right. I am still figuring should i continue with the much more bigger version or use this one . liked the arnaments and redoing them some more , just a tad and will either keep this one or restructure the bigger version and fuse it with this one and the sprite sheet so the moves will still come out fine.
new version without the seat on back
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Ridingmonsters_zpsd86af83a

the green slobber on the other is just to see if would work for the bigger one if i plan to swap the head and other parts.. lol
i got walk, leap and attack sprites for this to edit before thinkin of adding the rider to this or the other as the main version.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 am

oh boy i gona bug u so much when i start working on my chars again XD
nice looking so far.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:41 am

cant wait to see what else you do with at creature.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:10 pm

happy smile  thanx peoples.
I got some cool plans cookin for it indeed. mostly its adding the saddle for the rider, walk animation and its own attack tail wip. The main base to edit i am workin from here is the semi stance and partial walk animations . I have them smoother on the desktop but i also have to go back and do much better frames added in the correct sequence to show the fullness of how it walks but with this you can get the idea.

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Monsterwalk_zps9f8de440

the saddle might work better on this one and i can do that one as well from scratch. but i as well can use what i got from this base ( with the edited big head it has now 0 and put it on the much larger version if will swap out one for the other. i like both the huge one and the smaller one but both bigger then the normal player sprites so its cool.  so cool 

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm

got up and on a lil early today  and had to hook up something for the slect screen before i roll into some more sprite work today on some animations and stage stuff as well some TC Larry and ABR material.
here is a first version mockup i came up with. More add in for details and quality will be added.  any reasonable ideas ...roll them to me. :thumbsup:
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 CTGseclectscreenconcept_zpsab704f38

for the BG i am thinkin of something cool can be added. have to check with some folks on that being made up to add the select screen in if liked enough and then concetrate on the finished look of it to get all coded in i figure.  ::saluteoh and there is more room for more players to be added so i can take out the logo too for those and the Boosters selection at bottom has more room as well.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:14 pm

a lil small sample of what DCL booster will be like:
The fonts pop up after the booster sprited version of DCL ( i already done the base look he wanted and now gonna be rolling into his actual bootser animation for when he comes on screen and snaps his fingers then teleports back out for this to happen lol) then the fonts appear on screen first then the cockpit with DCL in it and you the player can move side to side and when player taps the fire button ( it only fires if you tap the button for it to fire...if that can be coded to work right ) the sprited fingers will tap the button on the controls. i have to do that quick editing for that. easy as pie for that edit. this should be funny and dang cool once done and nailed just right! happy smile i added mirror dice with his name on it as well on one of the dashboard things. ;D

quick test sample for the fonts and cockpit to appear.
CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 Output_vcCDnb_zps11be106a

once i am done the editing for the fingers and animation for the side to side movement i will show that as well. plus the finished snap of the fingers edit of DCL. Big props to DCL for the touching up on the cockpit shading for me from the rips.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm

DCL Booster 2nd phase

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 DCLtuurentmoventandfiring_zpsbab6646d

to demonstrate more how this works i did a more visual of the 2nd phase of his booster (without gunshot fx of course lol ) so you can see what i mean of sorts.
After the Booster call in , which he phases in and does a finger snap and phases back out ..kinda like ole megaman does..... then the words pop up on screen and your treated to the inside view of the cockpit with DCL hands at the triggers ( just like mvc Jin does) but with a lil added bonus, you control the actual cockpit and gun fire. your able at now to move from side to side and fire at will. can pretty much pick off the enemies you want to. i edited the thumbs as well to actuall hit the buttons to fire upon button presses as demonstrated. this will probably be one of the most unique of all the Boosters so far. once i finish the actual animation for DCL sprite which i have started a couple days ago for him and now going into the fullness of it with the way he desired the character to look for himself i will show it . I want to have thois booster as well playable for the demo this year. :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm

I want my move set to be like Axel from streets of rage 2, Billy & Jimmy lee of DD1,2 & super DD with the power knee strike & ground punches & counter grap with the kicks to the face. Flynn from SNES the peace keepers where he has that super throw and the low health transformation of some sort that lasts for a few moments when you block and do a certain movement  Lol hard
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 am

happy smile  hmmmm will def have to see how all that can be flowed together and done right bro. I will still have to keep in play the main gameplay style of how things work for every character and not SUPER POWER GOD KAI you all up sun.  Lol hard . but yeah i think those can be done somehow.  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works   CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CROM The Game Characters list and sprite works
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3