C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Official Anime Battle Royal Project

Go down 
+6
Exceltheory
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
DeMoNk@i
Enso
wolviesam
Lando
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:52 pm

OOHHHHHHHHHH HELLLL YESSS!!!!! thank youuuuu MIO! i seriously been looking for a screencap and dang you found a good one! i def can use this bro! much much appreciated! Bow to greatness 

i been offline here and there cause i have some RL to deal with asap but once i got things handled a bit more.. soon i be back to doing what i can do big time. Bills piling up, daughter and son need my help and i got to get back to being the solid provider now i am almost back to full health and ready to work! scouting for a new city job now and got a PT job working hard work with a friend of the fam that owns his own company so i will be busy putting my RL back together. So forgive me if not seeing much from me as time is limited till i move but no fret....... I am still dedicated and working on ABR project offline.thumbs up 

i think i got the main idea in mind ready now i got this image Mio. this should be fun. Sinister plans 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 pm

NP man lol just giving my 2 cents or pesos....

Been busy with job too =P tho i only work 3 days per week for now.
Rest man.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 am

yeah i will be extremely busy with real life too , but no worries, i am still dedicated to this project and will alwasys be. i been working under the veil and in the Lab of stages and soon back to my spriting characters frames to get them back up and then to alpha and betas form. thumbs up 

oh and i started on Adam Blade stage and been working on the concept so far , testing it out in mugen and gonna get that stage to an alpha state first and roll from there. Thanx for that image i needed so badly Mio. Now i just got to work some magic to make it right.

plus i been seriously editing the Slayers #2 stage. Once i nail the Huge tree in the middle...sending it off for some beta testing and see what is up and what to change and add in the animations and other small set pieces.Sinister plans 

workin like a Ninja  as always! happy smile 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:36 am

well here is a small update on one of the Slayers Stage:
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen002_zpsf96b0aa4
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen001_zps7910bcd6

and here is the couple shots without the skyline Bg and some extra foliage around , since i am back to full health now and will be handling RL issues first and come back hardcore to the project to finish up a lot of work in due time, i am back to doing more work to stages i started and gonna finish up some more hand drawn to pixel work stages.

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen000_zps4a228b4c
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen001_zps865288ed

that super pixelized tree in the middle is being used as a placeholder to edit now i know some cool customizing tricks by hand to smooth it out or replace with a suitable one before i drop the beta off to the character spriter to test it out before finishing all the rest and any extra input to make it sweeter and streamline. Working from artwork i done and as well actual screenshots from shows with any rips that fit aside from hand drawn and editing work. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Sinister plans  if everything thats is being tinkered on in the visual department and soon gameplay with the template thats just about finished with new quality in the content of the entire game.....hopefully everyone will like whats been going under the veil and now to be out public to see.thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Big thanx to Rage for the awesome assist with the image quality and extra cropping.
i hooked this one up for the gameplay trailer screen and will use this as his main port for both lifebars , vs, and big port/select box . now needs the red aura added and the name font added.

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Inuyashaportgameplaytrailerimage2_zps21e8b9b3

i got bunch more to be done.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 am

okay Lando i gona try to tell you how to add the "Red Glowing shadow" behind your charaters renders using GIMP.
Just a quick explication

1-Go to "Layers" and enable the Alpha Chanel trasparency.

2-Remove that Green background cuz isnt needed atm and just leave the trasparent empy space.

3-Copy the charater render as a new layer behind the main char render.

4-place the new layer of the render a little far of the main render.

5-Recolor the new layer to red and apply a Gaussia blur filter like around 20~30 should work.

Ok again explaining things specially on english isnt my strong buy this is a way to add that red shadow using gimp that should make the job.

Try it and tell me what results it gives you.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:17 pm

you rock!  bruh! i am gonna try this method and see if i can hook it up like you said in this tut. i got about 5 images now and ready to crop and upscale quality to be used for the lifebars, select screen big port and small, winner screen and vs screen. pretty much all same port. the winner one might be different on a few, so i will have to go back into those folders of the images and pretty much select the best ones that could be used all round.

thanx Ex dude. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 am

ABR Inuyasha ports done.  thumbs up special big thanx to Rage for the quality cleanups and cropping .
will see about a short clip vid to showcase how the sp is working very soon. thumbs up 
Now about to get some of these characters rockin and rolling soon and show in some time a short alpha preview of one of them.  Sinister plans

for the winner port and manual.

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Ab2b2vi6_zps2872fd1b
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 am

I been brain storming to have our own ABR crom interactive training stage for the project in HR.  So any of you good stage makers out there with more HR experience and some ideas with concepts def hit me up so can brainstorm., I do not want to use the traditional ones from the regular mugen. Somethin snazzy and cool would be most welcomed and an original sorta idea for the stage that would work well.  thumbs up

480 by 640 pixels. i think is the correct size scale it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm

here are a couple of samples of the actual stage i made thus far in concept and want to do much more additions and editing on it to jazzy it up.

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen000_zps1a725618 ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen006_zps77f79bd0

using the test Terry and as well an HR character because thats the style of the upcoming sprites style as close to it as possible.  happy smile   Sinister plans
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Sorry for the very much lack of updated intel on the project as i am testing out the inner workings of the screenpack as well began work on the characters again. So far these are the characters i am concentrating on to in time this year as best can show their small progress.:

Kravix
Terry
Adam Blade
Blackstar
Luffy
Hakufu
Kanu
Ryofu
Kazuma
Gon
Toph bei fong
Adam Arclight
Jiro kikaider
Witchblade
and a secret character.

these are my first round up characters i plan to dive further into and get much sprite work as can be in the finishing and startup of basics and other graphical and code wise work done up to test them out. its a huge and long process workload and a lot of custom hand drawn work as well going into it all as best can even with some rips and bases being used for certain characters and stages.

thanx folks and stay tuned when time to show a few tidbits of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:56 am

Hello everyone and thanx for the patience and still viewing the thread and the site as well. I am trying to do as much as i can in the time that i have spared these days to do many things. Main key is to get some of the quality to match up with the awesome SP. So i finally wanted to share openly the first look of one of the ABR characters ( Main Villain) Kravix remake for the game but in the new visual style. The old style is still in play but this is his new main looks for the HR/HD of the project. Its better suited for anime style characters and can get the right visual on point.

Kravix first form
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 ABRKravix_zps7baf1a94

God Mars Kravix ( transformation final form)

ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 GMKdesigns2_zpsb3050457

thanx to Demonkai and Rage with some advice i found how to roll using this look of him in the final form. I will incorperate certain other extra visuals to his mask and design for certain hypers. thumbs up 

currently i am workin on Adam Blade and visualizing the new Terry Bogard anime style  as well Gon ( hunter X Hunter ) Blackstar ( hand drawn work by good anime artist outside the community i know ) Toph and several others will be gettin done as post above states. Some already are very close and once some minor work is done to their sprites and finally do the coding methods for gameplay and functionality then i can hopefully get some good vid shots going and screenshots for all to check out. Sorry for the very long not showing stuff but this takes lots of time and i want to do the project on all sides much justice and hope this very small visual gives the mind where the other projects characters looks are heading and coming. .  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Sorry for the long time no seen posting but aside of rl stuff and doing a lot of work on the project I am scaling down the roster quite a bit, but the most revelant of characters and hyper strikers will be in. So I due time folks will see who all is in gradually. Its a long haul workload but I am diggin it .

So just to rant my happiness I created my first stage 90% completed with the help of Oldgamer showing me stage coding...yes I finally freakin made my first solid stage I fighter factory! :w00t: . Just gonna add in a couple more details sprites missing 2 more animations as well. Huge credit to my bro and fellow old head but young guy Oldgamer. You rock man and the codin lessons!

Couple screen shots only with test character (non ABR sprites.....yet)
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen002_zpspshl66d2
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen004_zpsexbci2cc
ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 Mugen003_zpstqxqzung

The roster gonna be cut down to 28 tops. So as I finish some and other to alpha and beta mode and sprite with code work shall I show later on. Free time is scarce but I am rockin and rollin as allowed.
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm

you rock! Thank you for not cancelling this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   ROYAL - Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Anime Battle Royal Project
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4