C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

ABR screenpack Reveal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Hmmm

I can see this is heavy based on CVS2 training room which inst bad but maybe could try to draw a tile and use some codes and edit some stuff to make something diferent.

Kinda like this:
screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Mugen000_by_excahm-d7730dd
^Unfinished but just as example.

All i did is to draw this: screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Tile_by_excahm-d77b6m0 And add some glows and blur to the parts and tile via code and made the floor via parallax.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Bow to greatness Yeahhhhh now you talkin my language there bruh! thats the scheme i was hoping someone cook up! kinda on the HR side too but also have that monitor in the BG on the back wall. I want to deviate from the tradition cvs2 style but def keep some of that in play a bit. great job. hmmmm maybe the colors can reflect the Crom site colors with black and red ( black squares with red glows) a good neon like red at that for the hues. Plus some other lil ABR snazzy stuff i can add to it once the main basis of the stage it done up. Imma see if i can come up with some other samples using gimp. i might try some diamond like shapes but still along the lines of what you done a bit.  thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:44 am

you made this stage in fighter factory or used photoshop? I am trying to use gimp to recreate this using that tile you created.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Lando wrote:
you made this stage in fighter factory or used photoshop? I am trying to use gimp to recreate this using that tile you created.

Eh..I dont really use Fighter Factory for anything except paletes.
i made the white nad green tile at paint and added the pink coloring and glows at Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm

its all good bro. i done another style for the main tile and now just needs it to be pallaxed for the floor look. and then i can add in the extras i want to  to. so imma try and bend the image a bit and then see whats good with and show what i done. still using same colors as before and added a different twist to it.

editing the floor now with the new tile. happy smile 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

arrrggg ! gimp kinda being a pain in da ass right now! somethin i done before its not letting me do it right this time and i wanna  modify the floor different to exact port of how the back wall is. I edited it with more designs on the wall tiles and changed up the colors and patterns and glow effect/ also increased the glow effect on the floor.  not much but its gettin closer to what i got in mind i figure. Note...its at super jump height about now.  thumbs up 

screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Mugen006_zps10dab700

screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Mugen008_zpsc4a3dbcd

screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 Mugen004_zps732ca0ef

hmmm i still aint as experienced with everything in gimp but i wanna see if can get those glow colors to be like a neon glowing red and the inserts black instead of the blue hue.  if that can be nailed the its officially on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABR screenpack Reveal   screenpack - ABR screenpack Reveal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABR screenpack Reveal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3