C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. Empty
PostSubject: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:17 pm

To all Crom Family and friends, we want you to try and attend our first in person Crom Party bashout comin in the near future.

A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. Cromicon

An event that I Lando will play host and take care of the much needed details. The theme of the Bashout party is big thanx to Shadaloo Lives. The Crom VP.

I have already gotten in contact with Travel agents i know and good connects with and as well will hook me up with more intel on securing the place it will be held. We will be attending that years Comic- con and then a bash out party for all those who do attend. Crom style of course...cause we love to party!! I am as well going to get catering and plan to have a fun gaming tournament. We will have our own Crom T shirts that will be given out to the peoples and if you cannot make it , i will get info from you to have yours sent to you. I am taking care of that as well so no costs to anyone. i already have laced the design of the shirts and have a great friend who does them from his shirt making business. so its all good . here is a demo look of the shirts.

A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. CromtshirtA special day for the Crom Fam and friends. Cromiconbackview

i will either get your size you wear or they will be large to 3 x. name on the back is not a staple.. that was me puttin mine on there for fun. lol. but trying to get sort of ID tags done. and there will be some. regular or maybe a nice design. the event is planned to be in New York. The date when time to be held will be let known as things are secured. but definetly my family come out when time and lets have fun and show everyone how the Crom gets down!!!
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Sounds like a great idea ... :twisted:
But I have over 8000 km! [in a straight line] :(
I hope to see the photos at least ... :roll:
Luck guys! happy smile
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm

its all cool bro. lol. oh yes there will be plenty of pics. hell video as well cause this is something i gots to have on vid man! i have never been to a comi-con show before so this is a real special treat for me. In all of 20 years of working i have never had an official vacation. for this event its totally worth it for me. i get a vacation time and i get to spend the time with my closet friends and Fam. The Crom bros.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 am

I won't be going there, man. So I won't make it to Comic-Con. I have questions to ask. Are the shirts going to have real names or nick names on it? I see there's a nick name on the shirt though. Also, if I can't make it, are you going to send me a free T-shirt? I wonder what name it will be either real or nick.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Enso wrote:
I won't be going there, man. So I won't make it to Comic-Con. I have questions to ask. Are the shirts going to have real names or nick names on it? I see there's a nick name on the shirt though. Also, if I can't make it, are you going to send me a free T-shirt? I wonder what name it will be either real or nick.

its no problem bro. i am sure there will be people who cant make it. but no worries cause its quite awhile away and so far the plans arent solid on which time of the event we will go and have the party. i will clue everyone in ahead of time when the reservations are for to come if you can. Like i said too bro, i will send the t shiorts. i am paying for them to get made and shipping for those who dont come. on my time and when i can of course. lol. there wont be any names on them so far, so pretty much just the shirt with logos. thats my shirt you see in the pics and i had my name designed on it. lol. i only did that for fun tho bro. but i definetly may get my own name put on mines. plus... Lando plans on getting a few tattoos and one of them is a Crom one! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Yes! I want a shirt! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 am

I want a T-Shirt as well happy smile
This looks awesome!, Wish they were free tho :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.   A special day for the Crom Fam and friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A special day for the Crom Fam and friends.
Page 1 of 1