C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Lando sprite edits

Go down 
+3
Enso
Exceltheory
Lando
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

sprite - Lando sprite edits Empty
PostSubject: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Here are some of more current sprite edits. i am trying to do MVC style more and as well CVS and others.

these are MVC sprite stye edits.

we had a talk about almagams at crusader cast and so i chose to make a couple fusions from dc and marvel of a couple i liked in my vision of them.

Shatter Star + Nightwing = ...StarWing ( NightStar is already a character in Dc and is a female so ehh went with this one lol . Big ups to Mon El for getting me to actually use the name. lol

sprite - Lando sprite edits NightStarByCromLando

and Vixex + Blackcat + i call her Blixxxen. yeah i got triple "x's in there.....pervy me. lol happy smile =P~
sprite - Lando sprite edits BlixxxenByCromLando

and here is an edit i made of a princess but not affiliated with any comics. I made this edit in respects to Rage.

The Sexy Cloud Princess Biatch!
sprite - Lando sprite edits SexyCloudPrincessBiatchbyCromLando

turned out kinda cool. tried to capture some sexiness in her. lol
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

You didnt miss....

Indeed she looks sexy!
Boss Lando XD
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

thanx bro and awesome Adam Blade sprite too! makes me cant wait to get back to makeovering my own as well. good stuff!

well i got the notion to do a couple more sprites and one i done in CVS2 . I dont see many Black marvel characters sprited as i did a search in marvel and found there is alot of them so i decided to make a dude . thinking of making him a Wip but not in this outfit cause its not the one i wanted to do . but i am holding on to this one to keep making touchups so i can perfect some line work right in details. #:-S

MVC Blue Marvel ( with Helmet)

sprite - Lando sprite edits BlueMarveloutfit1byCromLando-1

looking at it i need to touch up quite a few spots especially the one left thigh ( our left) more musculature needed and the one arm near forearm.

and here is the other sprite version i done of Jessie Quick but in cvs2:
sprite - Lando sprite edits CVS2JessieQuickbyCromLando

I like making characters i dont usually see in mugen and just some characters i like personally. :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:08 am

Thanks Boss.

Those sprites looks good specially the first one Imo.

Hmmmmm.

The girls reminds me to Cvs Maki.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 am

Looking good on those, Lando bro!
Back to top Go down
wolviesam
Admin
Admin
wolviesam

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am

Amazing work my man and nice signa btw :face:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 pm

well after 6 hours of looking through coding stuff, i took a small break today to finally do a official CC avy for the site. i did 2 different ones in 2 different styles. one is official site avy and other is my own tinkering.

sprite - Lando sprite edits Witchblade3_zps5f6c5e42

sprite - Lando sprite edits Jessequick1_zpsfdf6a283

and i did a shade redo on tmnt ralph from old arcade style game to make a sorta symbiote version on in colors.
sprite - Lando sprite edits Untitled-13_zpsd331fd92 did this one yesterday real fast. lol i loved this game at the arcades back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am

well here is a girl from Dungeon fighters online sprite base jazzed up a tad in both sprites.
sprite - Lando sprite edits DampDwoman_zps2972d172

edited hair, breasts and some pixels in the outfit...plus i changes skin tone to more a cvs color tones. Now what i will do is use this very same base to create a new one using cvs base character only. i got a cool female in mind that would suit her just right. oh and add her sword too. lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Yo those colors :face:
Looking good btw.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
well here is a girl from Dungeon fighters online sprite base jazzed up a tad in both sprites.
sprite - Lando sprite edits DampDwoman_zps2972d172

edited hair, breasts and some pixels in the outfit...plus i changes skin tone to more a cvs color tones. Now what i will do is use this very same base to create a new one using cvs base character only. i got a cool female in mind that would suit her just right. oh and add her sword too. lol
Nice is all i can say

That jess you posted above.... wow. it needs levels. the font is hard to read and the dc logo looks out of place. its a major focus point that draws away from the subject of the piece. the only reason my eye is pulled back in to the piece is because im trying to distinguish what im viewing.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:30 pm

yeah that Jess one was my first stab at trying to do an avy with something that was given to me . i def need some skill to learn to make these types of things. i know a pretty avy when i see one but make one....whole nother world for me. . plus i need photoshop soon so i can learn this stuff with better tools and eye for those details. I pulled it off better i think with the Witchblade one which was a second try using the CC template.

i not a sig maker either. lol but i want one for IMT using my special dude that will be playable.

sprite - Lando sprite edits JMsig_zps9e371ec2

as a matter of fact, i love the Adam Blade one i have here in template design and how Cruz did it. I may have to ask if can make me a sig using Jiro image and the sprite...which is getting fine tuned again. did him last year .
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Want something?
Just ask.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
Want something?
Just ask.

Well since you put it that way ....sure lol
Back to top Go down
Shadman
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Wonder when Lando is gonna respond to his position thread.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

i did Shadman. lol,

about to listen to your voicework too.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:44 pm

well i was listening to some heavy metal music and i had this wild japanese anime track i was listening to. it was pretty bad@ss and i got in the mood to try something....different. A smart like Pal for cool homie Violent Ryo.
his traditional look is great but i wanted to try something more...wild and spastic so i did different variants using same gi color play and went and kept making different looks a bit.

Lando Violent Ryo sorta Smart Pals

sprite - Lando sprite edits LandoViolentRyoSmartpals_zps8a98a448

this is one of my favorites i done.   >happy smile
sprite - Lando sprite edits LandoViolentRyoPal-fullgarb_zpsa92261cf  pretty much with these i went for a more anime-ish feel from some pics i saw of japanese kids with the 2 tone hair colors and neck bracelets . well my lil tinkering...back to project work  #:-S .   ::salute:: Hail Crom  XD|| XD||

Last edited by Lando on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 am

some sprites i made and still hooking up one. Jesse Quick is an actual future wip ( the first girl)
sprite - Lando sprite edits JesseandGlory_zps6e9bd009

a DC Lando Custom made character. Called her Ronda Bolt. lol. sorta wild teenager thats super fast like other Flash characters.
sprite - Lando sprite edits RondaBolt_zps52a5591a

Comic Vine character - Dash
sprite - Lando sprite edits Dash_zps9490adc6
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am

*Gulp*
Damn the 2nd and 3rd womens looks intimidating O_o"
Nice sprites Lando.
Back to top Go down
Zenesis
The Black Card Member
The Black Card Member
Zenesis

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 pm

wow nice sprite man
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:26 pm

I am so late on this. Lando, I really love your edit of that Violent Ryo. He looks so badass. I'm so picky in using him after his complete release. Looking forward to that sprite though. You got some awesome badass chicks in sprites too, Land. ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 am

lol thanx guys!

This actually a real stage i turned around and kinda made it a mugen like one. i got the peice of the whole stage from BDC and used it to make a contest stage . I edited out alot of things in it and placed a pink Bg in the background to add one day my own stuff like animated Gix, or even a background banner.  i used a scene from a screenshot from a slam master game image and edited out the crowd  to then set them in in the stage.  sprited a girl holding a guitar and may go back much later and add a full band to it like what i want to have for a future sprite contest held here at Crom Interactive. I also played around with lighting of the stage and some drop shadow too. lol ( alsdo i made it a playing mugen stage too. i have to reset the parallaxing on the floor cause its off a bit lol but it works aight so far.)

Crom Interactive sprite contest  Concert stage concept

sprite - Lando sprite edits Hotstrings2_zpsc8593c54
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 pm

atm does looks nice.
Need work with the colors cuz all colors clash.

i would say...
Darker the plataform and crown shading....
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm

thanx Cruz bro. yeah i sure do need to do more hooking up on it . I have to learn more in gimp and play around with the lighting of it as well. maybe drop shadow or darkening the whole stage might work? when i get a chance before i go back to ABR work when i am healed up after surgery i will take a good stab at it bro. def will take your advice. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:49 am

Hi everybody! Sorry i been out of commission , real life has dealt me some really hard blows and had to get surgery done since last time i sprited in the summer. I will be returning back to spriting characters and fixing up some of the ones that i got a lot done on in due time, but been messing with stages and hand drawing them for some time now. Loving doing stages too. lots to learn and get better at.

anywho..I decided to brush up on my spriting and practice a bit sprite editing and all and decided to go with something i was starting to try out before i got really sick. I clocked this today with some good time in on it to see if i can get better.
My custom oufit version of DC babe i call Young Teen Supergirl in a sorta anime style.
sprite - Lando sprite edits Youngteensupergirl15_zps1929a023

Sorry but i had to add some extra stuff i hooked up with a Bg on it cause my gimp i was downloading was gonna take an hour to DL! /:O o.O#

but as well here she is separate from the BG that i edited.

sprite - Lando sprite edits Youngteensupergirl_zps8a0d9e60

tried to use some of the tricks i got advice from on doing things and hook them in to a Hi res sprite to see if i got it aight.

Hail Crom The Cromilluminati! and the Mugen Fam. ::salute::

hopefully i done improved my spriting and editingh skills some.

Time to enter this contest and bring some A game this time. Supa, mon el, enso, Trex, and everybody....Lando is about to be back Biatches! Sinister plans 
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 am

these are actually the first set that i had made and decided to re-edit her into that one i showed with a few minor tweaks. Just 2 of them i wanna focus on structure shading at some time in the ab area but not too much muscle cause she just a kid even tho she a super teen.lol but imma hook that up a lot better.

sprite - Lando sprite edits Youngteensupergirlsheet3_zps52002d9b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lando sprite edits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next