C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

A thought and question i had today joint .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

A thought and question i had today joint .  Empty
PostSubject: A thought and question i had today joint .    A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Well i was at the local Walmart and was in a long line. all of a sudden my stomach started churning and i felt a bunch of bubbles brewing in the gut. Then it hit me...i had to fart....and fart probably really loud too. My situation was getting worse cause the line was moving so slow and every lane was booked full of people. even self checkout. i had to hold it but OMFG it was killing me....finally i got to the front checkout and the lady was moving so slow with my stuff and putting it in the bags all slow too. finally i hurried outside and headed towards the car but i still; had to hold it cause it was alot of people outside and i was sure someone was going to hear this. lol. finally i got next to the car and was no one around i decided to let loose...but.. it was a tooter and thats it. sounded like a squeaky toy chipmunk getting squeezed for a sec. and then i was cool. but i was baffled at i swore from so much pain and all that gas build up i was gonna let loose a Hulkfart from hell. So what i want to ask is.. has anything like this ever happened to any of you people? Its...baffling. :shock:

you do not have to answer if you are ashamed. lol
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: A thought and question i had today joint .    A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm

If that have happened to me???....
Hmmm....

Well not in a mall with ALOT of ppl but yeah....

Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: A thought and question i had today joint .    A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 pm

I learned how to make all farts i release on command silent...
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: A thought and question i had today joint .    A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Rage... i envy you for that grand skill.... this must be made into a tutorial! Lmao
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thought and question i had today joint .    A thought and question i had today joint .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thought and question i had today joint .
Page 1 of 1