C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

About Legendary Terry Bogard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard Empty
PostSubject: About Legendary Terry Bogard   bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:26 am

I just wanted to make this thread separate to give a small break down of what both versions of this character edit is about. Some folks out there seem to be confused still.

Winmugen Version:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=643aa89b3cbbba2c&id=643AA89B3CBBBA2C%21298&authkey=!AJ2zfF2KDLAF_8k

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c8d1rbwmsmvx58/Legendary_Bogard.zip

-Although it has went through numerous updates of fixes and changes it still packs a punch. The damage has been nerfed down a bit twice since last year

-The "Dirty revenge AI" advantage has been restored yesterday. This is the AI type i had in earlier versions during the awakened terry time period. The CPU can activate the ultimate moves by surprise on lower power levels by surprise when its life is low. The human command is still restricted though so human players can only pull the move off when their power is at Level 4. Some folks liked that old idea and some didnt. This winmugen version is for the folks who liked the dirty AI and damage output.

1.0 version:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=643aa89b3cbbba2c&id=643AA89B3CBBBA2C%21383&ithint=folder,.zip&authkey=!AKPfQUfW0-s61hs

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3q5dyisiq0xab10/Legendary_Bogard_1.0.zip

-This version is the "tame" version. extra nerfs and way less damage. The Dirty AI isnt in this version. The CPU cant pull off the ultimates at lvl1. It requires level 4 just like the humman control.

Overall 1.0 cant play in winmugen of course so this gives both crowds who had me at a split something to choose from in the end. Both versions have the same bug fixes though but the advantages are a little different. Be sure to read the specifics of updates to each version at my site in the  Character details & Updates section.

Thats pretty much it

Last edited by DeMoNk@i on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: About Legendary Terry Bogard   bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:48 am

thumbs up  Kai bro on the thread man to clue folks in that might be confused. yeah there are plenty out there that are just getting into mugen and hearing about the character. So this def clarifies whoich is which and what about them.

thanx bro and good looking out . Keep rockin man! you rock! 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: About Legendary Terry Bogard   bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 am

yeah, i just felt like posting that to clear that up. Since i saw that recent video i dont want any new folks fog headed on whats going with this lil custom made character i created here. Awakened terry and legendary terry bogard are pretty different in some ways. Attacks and gameplay. Which you already know. Im trying to separate those two.

Some people still think awakened terry V3 has the same stuff V2 had. example. The super head stop drill attack....

Legendary & awakened are different now because of the main changes and the supermove changes again. Raging wolf in awakened terry V3 is different from Legendary Terry Bogard

Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

PostSubject: Re: About Legendary Terry Bogard   bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Legendary Terry Bogard   bogard - About Legendary Terry Bogard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Legendary Terry Bogard
Page 1 of 1