C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Introductions

Go down 
+32
MazingaZ-XIII
Sic-1
YoungSamurai5
Snakebyte
mon-el
Dragon-Kid
Shadman
Sabaki
Uche
Hekathon Treides
Exceltheory
{C.R.O.M.} Skorpophobia
Swiziga
wolviesam
coryru
Skeletor-EX
xPreatorianx
overlordnick
O Ilusionista
S.H.U.M.A. - Whiplash
Silva-silva
Infinite
Enso
Doom
DeMoNk@i
Gangsta Luxury
Nestor
Rage
Mugen-Ninja
ManoloStyle
Lando
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadman
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Shadman

Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:59 am

I am Shadman, yes that is my real name lol. Well last name anyways. O'm new to this creativity stuff, I hope to be doing some spriting in the future, however I will definately do voicework.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:52 am

Welcome to CROM :afro:

And enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 pm

welcome bro... dang i was already beaten to it...dang you Cruzzzzz! lol.

glad your here bro and i can modify your rank soon as well. Or Shadaloo can do it. lol. hope to see what you got coming man , we def can use some cool voicework done as well . i may got some stuff in mind and we get to hear what you can do can see whats up and needed. def have fun and enjoy all you do and party with us. we love parties! Welcome to the Crom Fam.

From Crom Lando.
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Shadman
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

I shot Shad....the link to my voicework he should be adding it to my topic soon, my samples are rough mainly because Im using a free program, Im kinda too cheap to buy one lol. But hopefully there is something in there that you find neat.
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 am

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
welcome bro... dang i was already beaten to it...dang you Cruzzzzz! lol.

glad your here bro and i can modify your rank soon as well. Or Shadaloo can do it. lol.
Which is code for, "Shadaloo, you do it." apparently. lol
I just promoted you to Core Member. Welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
Shadman
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 am

Thank you kind sir lol and I do use the word kind very loosely, very. Nah Im just playing..or am I?

Back to top Go down
Dragon-Kid
Forum User
Forum User
Dragon-Kid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 pm

First day in Creative Rebels of OpenBOR and MUGEN.

I'm new here, greetings for the entire C.R.O.M staff. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Welcome to the CROM site, Dragon-Kid! happy smile
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Good that this Mansion is this big lol!
Welcome tho the CROM Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

welcome Dragon Kid bro.
Welcome to the Crom mansion....wait..Cruz just said it! dang you Cruz! lol

Ya boy Lando here welcomes you to the site , its still fresh but we been doodling around for a year now with the site and so on and hope you check out stuff here man. We will be updating some of the threads with new info on things as they come. We may be slow and take our time but we are not lazy. .....ok i might be sometimes cause i am sleeping as i am typing. DONT JUDGE ME! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
mon-el
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
mon-el

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello Hello, My name is Mon-el, many of you may know me from Crusader Cast, I'm a pretty laid back guy, who has much respect for all my friends, and loves mugen, comics, and Speedsters. happy smile

I did a wip with my friend/coder Youngsamurai5, and that is Jay Garrick, the golden age Flash, he is in the process of being updated, but when he's all finished, I promise that he'll be hosted here for all you to enjoy. 8)

I hope you all enjoy the stuff I post here from time to time, and that we all can be as good of friends here like at CC.

:)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm

welcome bro! about time you got here! lol good to have our Bros finally rounding up around here too. That Jay update from what i saw that you showed...looks greatly improved! love that Hyper too. awesome my friends. you and Young Samurai5 are kickin ass with the dude and the hard work shows.

def looking forward to what you want to show here on your wips Congrats on his release and the soon coming update! :cheers:

when you ready to do up your thread here just go right to the Core member wips section on front home page and do your thing bro. We are all in there that have wips. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Snakebyte
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Snakebyte

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey.

Guess I'll stick my stuff up here soon. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:49 pm

awwwww shit! oh yeah here comes the Snakemeisterrrrrrrrr! lol

Sure thing bro, post your stuff whenever you are ready to do so. :)
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 am

Bienvenido el foro de CROM, Mon-el y Snakebyte! It's great to have you guys here! happy smile
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 pm

yo yo yo your favorite samurai here just introducing myself a bit. since mon-el introduced himself lol. first crom member i met actually was demonkai who led me to cvg/crusader cast which initially got me into coding. not too long after that i met that crazy guy lando who put me into the crom family which i greatly appreciate. im a young coder looking to further expand my knowledge of coding and later become one of the greats and do something amazing. love helping out my friends in anyway i can and just like hanging with you guys. for the crom brothers i havent met yet, nice to meet you and for the ones i have hey hey hey Young Samurai came to play!
Back to top Go down
Snakebyte
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Snakebyte

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey YS happy smile

If we're doing the whole intro thing, I hung around and lurked for ages and ages, got into a few spats with Acey on MI and got banned at least once a year by Magus but mostly kept to myself besides that. Arkady liked my feedback on his chars enough to want to give me special access at CVG to beta-test his stuff but nothing came of it, however I got it when I found him again at MMV, and got involved with creating when I saw that TOPS and the crew needed help finishing Lasher. After all sorts of drama there I almost quit again, but thanks to YS here and all the great people at CC, I chucked all the old sprites out and started over almost from scratch, just using the palette and fixing up the stand. I've beta'd and updated a bunch of things there now, and even got involved with Alexziq's LOTDK project to overhaul and complete REDZ' Catwoman.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with color selection, so it's really nice that these already-started projects keep falling into my lap. :twisted:

But thanks to all my CROM and CC chat buddies for being a real community, Ark and TOPS may have got me into this thing but you guys kept me around happy smile
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Welcome to all you guys! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 am

YAAYYYYYYY! great to see the rest of the crew strolling into the Crom mansion. lol
Well since people giving real Backgrounds on themselves ....its about time Lando pony up to. lol.

Well i introduction i done here was very brief but i can go into detail i figure. lol

I am Lando...beenm around mugen scene as a downloader and viewer since...well 2000 . i have jumped on and off over the years by different dumb names till i finally joined MFG. i then went on to join other sites but not seriously . It wasnt till i joined IMT that i still waited years after they first opened their doors that i decided to even say anything in a forum. IMT is always a home to me and will be. Lol . one of the very first people i spoke to in mugen was Rage first then on to shinrahunter , anglem, Atic3 , Gaijin and V-nix. Then i met Demonkai and we spoke a ton behind the curtains about all kinds of things and it was he who first got me the confidence to want to do anything in mugen as creating. He is the first person ( along with V-Nix) i spoke to about my ABR game i wanted to create. From there i got with Manic, Nestor and Li Kun to learn how to sprite using paint. I have a background in art from long time ago as a kid to adulthood but never spriting.

before all this I learned how to do simple coding in Dos when i was young but never took it serious. I even worked for game companies as a outside beta tester in a game testing spots and at home during the old school game days then formed a small group of testers . artists and concept developers . we all got older and went off to school and some got married , got kids , got regular jobs. I did all that except got married. lmao. some of my friends went off to work in the gaming industry...except me. lol ...anyway.

I then met shadaloo, overlordnick and silva silva . later enso, malik , demonking ex, Djj4life and Jodafro. It was during this time that Crom was formed and somehow it just grew to what we have become now over the last 2 going on 3 years. I have met alot of good people within the Crom crew as we grew and as well outside of the crew . Crom crew and the friends that i have made at IMT and CC have become more than just my close friends, you guys are my family to me. I heavily thank Manic, Nestor and Li kun for getting me solid starting in learning pixel art. to me they will always be my teachers and great friends. Batzarro has shown me somethings in spriting and i got some good advice from acey as well. I most honorably have to thank Rage... rage has put me on the path to really back into taking my own art seriously more and learn things i never did .

I am always inspired by the Deviants and V- nix art styles and always in awe at the works of the crew and friends i have gotten to know who have such amazing skills and great ideas. We have come a long way in such a short time my Crom bros... i think it can only get better as we keep doing the fundamental things we have always valued doing with each other and the new folks that join us....and thats be creative,, have fun, enjoy being friends and family and of course....PARTY! cause aint no party like a Crom crew party cause a Crom crew party dont STOP! :cheers:

love you all ( no homo) happy smile
Back to top Go down
Snakebyte
C.R.O.M. Spriter
C.R.O.M. Spriter
Snakebyte

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 am

V-nix's Jimmy Lee is a ridiculously awesome character, and Rage is an awesome person, she really got what I was doing with Lasher when everyone at IMT was trying to get me to change the entire style and concept and not shutting up about how they wanted a Spider-Man clone. Her and your support there was and still is much appreciated. :)

Kind of ironically I had a good chat with TOPS about Lasher after we patched things up and all the things I said in that thread about how I saw the character were his original intentions... We were both really blown away that I picked up on everything he was doing from his spriting style on a couple of animations.

(So yes, Lasher is my design and vision, my vision just completely coincidentally happened to be the same as the original and I didn't know that for months... lol!)
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 pm

that was a pain to read....

welcome to crom snake happy smile
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Snake always knows how to make an introduction to being....Snakebyte! lol
Back to top Go down
Sic-1
Black Platinum Member VIP
Black Platinum Member VIP

PostSubject: The King   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Well......
I'm The King.... the one and only Sic-1....
i get a feeling you guys already know me.

it's been a very long time since i've gone to any mugen forums... i think a year?

anyway!..... SUP!
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Welcome to the forum buddy! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Wassup King SIC bro! long time indeed man and as said bruh, Welcome to our Mansion! lol. gonna have to get your title added to ya too around here man.

You still be trying to trash folks online with that Sentinel on MVC3? lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C.R.O.M. Interactive :: Welcome-
Jump to: