C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip Empty
PostSubject: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:17 pm

My wip Monet St Croix otherwise Known as M from Generation X of Marvel Comics. i will be showcasing work on her from time to time as i am busy as well with other projects in the CROM Fam and around.
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Nx-men
C.R.O.M. Core Members
C.R.O.M. Core Members

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Cant wait for M!!!
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Monet St. Croix? I read that she is a female version of Wolverine (personality wise).
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Uche wrote:
Monet St. Croix? I read that she is a female version of Wolverine (personality wise).

she has a very "stuck up " attitude basically. Family is rich and she is spoiled, very. lol. her personality is not sorta like wolverine in that sense how he is but she mostly thinks of other stuff as trivial. i guess when you are as powerful as she is in her amount of abilities you would be kinda snob too plus spoiled. lol. i will work on her as she is on hold for awhile cause i am working alot on ABR, Jesse Quick, helping out O illu on something as i go and Crom the Game later. I will post a new redo sprite of her that i been working on in the Lando Crom Lab for a hot sec. i am learning more about MVC style spriting and Batzarro showed me some cool things to actually implement so she is in a full redesign stage. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:50 pm

What are her mutant powers and how will you implement them?
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:45 am

Uche wrote:
What are her mutant powers and how will you implement them?

her powers basically are:
invulnerability, agility, dexterity, speed, reflexes & reactions, coordination, and balance. She is virtually invulnerable ( can take a direct hits from the hulk and and other small blasts and firearms), super strength enough to lift cars, blow apart trees in a single punch and snap street lights with ease, telepath, superhuman acute hearing, telescopic sight and night vision, perfect memory, superhuman intuitive skills, merging abilities with all her siblings and each merge has different powers, flight at supersonic speeds by psionic will, a healing factor that is much faster and resistant to toxins and disease and possibly aging prossess, like wolvierines.
she has formidable hand to hand combat skills and a genius level intellect.

basically she is Badass and bad news to enemies. lol

I plan to incorporate most as i can her powers in specials and hypers. basics are just her combat skills. I would think with her to incorporate all facets of her abilities i will combine some in one hyper, others by themselves and others as as a mode. Like giving her limited flight and performing a hyper only during that flight mode.. Plus Gateway is in 2 of the planned hypers with her as well some of the team members for a super hyper and a couple as maybe helpers. she is a big wip i plan to max out with everything i am learning in mugen creating. before her will be Jesse Quick solo release. My testing out alot of some of the things i will have learned to then move on to adding on that knowledge from Jesse, and ABR to fullness with Monet. The rest is all hush hush...just how i like it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip   marvel - Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel comics Monet St Croix (M) from Generation X wip
Page 1 of 1