C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Site Ajustments

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Site Ajustments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:56 am

Heyyy we can be lazy.....just partially lazy! lmao!

glad to see you with your new title bro and well deserved. 8)

plus.. whoever made the new adjustment to posting replies with the new box....you are awesome. Now just need MORE smileys and emoticons!

Something i wanted to discuss as well... new Crom Logo. the header on the site is just a placeholder. I want a new full banner made with a new logo done. I am trying to have the site at 95% complete by summer end....or 100%. lol

My idea for the logo i also want to be used for the Crusader cast event and as well i or anyone can use it as a sig.
the idea came to me at work last night as to us always saying world domination and all. How about a hand holding the world with a pair of  eyes with energy glowing and somewhere saying C.R.O.M. Interactive...or just C.R.O.M. on the planet and then under the image says C.R.O.M. Interactive.

what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm

i just hired 2 very good dudes from my job to hook me up with a banner for the site. Its so far the Hand holding the world and the BG is space wioth a pair of eyes with energy glowing from them and have C.R.O.M. Interactive in the banner. My one co worker is simply out of this world talented with doing art work and painting. showed me some of his works and blew my fuckin mind!  the other guy does Photoshop work and makes stuff for music artists and other people that want some minor work done. So this should be great...and i am paying for it. lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Simple net logic man...
You pay for your site > gets better.

Uhm....Also i very much hate those random comercial banners thst apears.....=/

Can you try to add a shout box like the one on MFFA or IMT cuz imo that chat you have on the middles of the forum looks...well bad.

Iam very courios about how the site will look at the end yo!
I will get my pc and that means ps back :,D
I think i have an idea for the ranks tittle....
And i still have some sigs and avatars templates i did out of biredom but i didt wanted to use the avatar cuz well....is a sword template like the one for IMT staff but i made it out of Seto's sword shape also learning more about gfx making at mangafox forum.

What i have learn well...
Just compare the Jun sig i did for you with the Adam Blade one and you may notice the diference in terms of quality also my Yamada avatar i use here happy smile and learned more and more.

Jisus!
I have Landoitism cuz just wrote a looong reply lol
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 am

very good ideas Cruz and yeah i want to do away with that chat for now till we get to have one like CC has. But the shoutbox thing would work great as a site front page chat. i have to figure out how to do that or get that. 

as for the ads... i let them be because it helps with promotional stuff.  i have to go now and re read why we have them. i think those can be turned off somehow.. i just left them.  advertisements man. some sites get paid for that!  i also want to do something with those rank icons.. they are very distorted...as pointed out before. so we need some cool clean ones.  Something...Cromish of course. :twisted: so yeah by summer end the site look should be complete with new banner, new skin more smilies/emotes and keep the easy navigation like we have now. i hate complicated crap! i want to go right where i want to go.  that sidebar will stay! i love it.

Landotism will be the new future for posting someday! woooohahahahaha :twisted::twisted::twisted:

i shall claim that new word as my own...thank you kindly sir! LANDOTISM FOREVER! Cruz....you just got a taste of it bro...watch the magic unfold as you do it more often. Its like sitting on a beach on a hot day and snow falls on just you and its not freezing cold but such..breathtaking coolness. ahhhhhhhhh  its pure ecstasy bro. 8)
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Random idea but probably not a new one.

Make a single Youtube channel for previews of CROM stuff and give the password to the ones you think can use it well.

Mainly Shadaloo, Demonkai, Shadman and you.

Shadaloo: Screenpacks and random stuff.
Demonkai: Chars testing.
Shadman: Chars gameplay and stages previews.
Lando: W/e you do.

How that sounds?
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 am

Thats actually a pretty good idea Cruz. but uhhh hmmm who is gonna make the account tho? I wonder....if the account can be made under the site address.....more than likely be linked to one of our emails accounts. I have one for yeaaaarrrss and dont use my youtube account for...anything. I guess when its time i can turn that youtube account into Crom Interactive Channel.....and no.. sesame street characters will not be there.  lol!

the new site banner wlogo will be done by end of this week. i think i wanna use that Shadman one he used for his video as a new placeholder for awhile. or have like rolling animated banner. lol I also got the track to be put on here for the front page ...i think the site music player will work for all pages and not just main one tho. I have to add just some voice stuff to it then finished!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 pm

sup guys as everyone can see this new banner that was custom made by 2 bros i know i got up till i got everything together for the new skin i am gonna select and new full CROM Banner to come soon. By summer end the site should be done in graphical look. this is my paying tribute to the cool 2 artists who put this lil thing together from a wack 5 second sketch i drew on back of an envelope. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello all both Crom fam amd friends and also quests and members who have been here with us viewing the threads and so on since we started up our own site in the shadows. WELL.....AHEM....Its time to do the site in full now with better additions, deleting old and unused sections and threads, basically cleaning it out, then making modifications to the site layout and functions. New ranks to folks and wanna upgrade the quality of the visual of the site so nlw we wont be in the shadows as much and more in the open.

I also am planning releasing stuff myself ( finally lol ) as well any of the cool Crom folks too and any member who wanna showcase their stuff or release here are freely welcome to do so.

Also i will be adding more affiliates and i wish and hope our fellow Croms and friends here also show their support to our cool friends around at Crusader cast, The IFF, Rein Of Kreation, Deviant Generation and IMT and also the various others we call home also and support our good standing creators who try to bring forth good things for us to enjoy and boot trolls!

Here at The Crom we wont tolerate trollings and ignorance in threads to folks releases. We are all artists wether noob to pros in this hobby and we should respect each other and make MUGEN as friendly and inviting to new folks who wanna enjoy the works being made in their own way and if you provide feedback keep it straight forward in dialog. Errors and bug reports that hinder the character itself in functionalities and if you want to provide good solid feedback please by all means do so but keep it on focal point without the shit talking down the creator and the creation.

Personal wants are not the creators responsibility but if wanna give an opinion on something that would help the creator or just an idea....keep it good and clean. People dont folllw these rules will be suspended or banned. Period. We wanna keep this spot user friendly and inviiting and most of all...fun as it should be and even tho Crom folls can be pretty outspoken and witty, we try to be level headed and cool.....besides our usual and unusual jokes. No matter what ya gender is or preference all are welcome. Just be cool and have fun. Act up anyone and your heading to the bath house and out! Lol hard

So hopefully with all the new things coming wether releases, wips shown, pvt wips shown, artwork of various types from cute and cool to 18+ rated and such...just remain doin a cool good job and enjoy the stuffs. Peace folks and welcome the new soon coming CROMDOMINATION ERA! devil hehehe

Sincerely. .. Admin Crom Boss Lando!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Ajustments   Site Ajustments - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Ajustments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2