C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

C.R.O.M. The Game!

Go down 
+2
DeMoNk@i
Lando
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Title Logo i made and think we can use.

C.R.O.M. The Game! Cromthegametitlescreenlogo2_zpsf7202933

CROM The Game!

The year is 2012  and a rogue group of evil scum has surfaced to take over the world. Led by a mysterious figure and backed by wealthy underworld sydicates they plan to take over the world. They have made their presence known throughout the world taking over small and large countries areas and have established themselves in various locations across the globe. The world is under threat and a secret call goes out and only the C.R.O.M. Brotherhood and friends answers the call. Each member gifted with unique skills and abilities  have come together to take on this vile threat. Who is this mysterious leader that strikes fear upon the world ? Who can stop them? Only the C.R.O.M can! When you mess with one you mess with all of The C.R.O.M. Brotherhood! Suit up, gear up and fight on! Hail C.R.O.M.!

Basic combo moves ( series of punches and kicks  or how you want your character combo to look but must contain first button press hit frame and combo chaing frames when p1 makes contact only with p2 to start chaining the combo moves. 5 to 6 hit combo sequence)
walk
dash/run ( your choice)
Throw ( grapple move)
pickup item crouch sprite ( health)
jump
jump attack
special moves ( 3 ...1 melee)
get hit sprites
fall down sprites
Summon Booster sprites

CROM Booster move is an enemy clearing move ( only if you are spriting a CROM Booster character from the team that are not playable)

Stages and levels
------------------
13 total stages
3 levels a stage
----------------
enemies
---------
3 to 4 kinds of enemy drones per stage, 2 harder drones, 1 sub boss every level with 3rd level stage end boss
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Items
----
health in various portions to increase blood
various pickup weapons that expire after a time limit ( maybe but not yet decided)
Another feature i want to have implemented in the game is 1 players is player 1 and can pick an AI partner to tag along  with each being able to select 1 booster character per person. So you will pick a Booster character for yourself and your AI partners Booster as well.

Will be posting some of the various Playable characters that are made so far in sprites and Booster Characters as well with who is actually who. i will be working on 2 playable characters and 3 booster characters and sprite some enemies as i go. Anyone who wants to help out making eney characters hit me up and we will have a meeting on the site about the project to keep it going even more so we can finish this bad boy right . ABR is still going and waiting big time for those who are working on it.  :rocking:

Last edited by Lando on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 am

here is 2 vids displayin the style in sorts it will be like:

once a couple stages or a stage is ready with some drone enemies and one of the characters or 2 done up as a sample we will show everyone what we got going more with our own ingame screenshots and vid promo.. many more ideas are comin from people and this should be a great game from around the various communites invovled. W(- -)W :salute:

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 am

Lando here and No the Crom The Game project is not dead...at all. been in the lab on the sidelines of ABr coming up with new ideas and content to want to add in for the full game project that there will be a DEMO for when we got enough done for it.

i been working on a new logo design and i came up with wanting to have these 2 images done in a cool fashion for it.
C.R.O.M. The Game! CromThegamenewlogo2_zpsfd583b03
and C.R.O.M. The Game! Download_zps01b2468f

somehow wanna make a cool logo out of this and as well add "The Game " part at the bottom of it someohow thats already been done. If any good graphic arts bros wanna take a stab at it and get some ideas on what we can do with these def hit me up and i can work with ya on what can be done. i have a few good ideas myself for the sp of it in design layouts. This is a great collaboration effort and good chance for all who wanna contribute to help with this original title.

i expect so far of the Demo when ready to include 4 boosters ( 3 Boosters are done in animation frames as well....but there are more complete too) and at most 4 playable characters, I will be one of those characters playable for the demo. I may set a deadline for the demo to be released and get feedback from the community . :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:43 am

well havent said much about this project in quite awhile . lol I have a title screen track i am gonna use just for this project and its top notch!  we have to get a new logo done up for the main screen . once i figure how Bor stuff works with how to go abnout making those with title screens and selecting playable characters go then it will be a lot more smoother. The track fits the Crom energy to perfection!

i hit up Demonking ex to see if he was around but he hasnt been on for a month. I wanted to see about him making a all new tight Crom banner and we have to get a cool finished game logo done that will coincide with our site logo. I have a few ideas but i will make a post here somewhere about that and anyone who may know how to hook that up or as well ideas from the crew.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:40 am

So far for stages for the project i have 3 already jotted down to be made with one already having the final level board done.

1. Norway stage
2.Monster Island stage ( a stage full of nothing but monsters and zombies)
3. BDC stage which is a building full of nerds ( at his request lol) and battle 3 floors till you fight against BDC himself
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 am

update for the other stages:
Invasion on Crom Mansion - first stage and demo stage .
Sky stage _ for all flight vehichles  like Imt coptership, Crom jet, Atlas Gundam and 2 others will be added
Ground stage - for all the ground rovering vehicles like Nx men Vette , supa cycle, CC rover and another one.
Water stage - for water vehicles . 4 will be added for this.

i have a request if HB is up for it. i need 2 good BG ideas for the title screen and the select screen. i posted them in other thread and let me know anything that comes to mind that you may have and could do bro. Appreciate the help and would you like to be the news reporter in the game for certain cut scenes? i could make your sprited self for you and hook up the animation for you to talk. happy smile 

thumbs up

edit. here they are HB.

the title screen:
C.R.O.M. The Game! Cromthegametitlescreenlogo2_zpsf7202933

the character select menu

C.R.O.M. The Game! CTGseclectscreenconcept_zpsab704f38

if you want it without the logo let me know cause thats just a placeholder. i can take that off easily.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Title screen redo:

C.R.O.M. The Game! CTGtitlescreen_zpsc80b072d

if liked enuff then i can move on to the select screen bg to be done.  Need a good idea for it tho.

just a placeholder same background for now on the BG front. I will update some more on the visual of those select boxes maybe and of course the left over pink bg pixels will be edited out for the actual final BG and look of the character select screen. i am thinking a Bg image made up of the Crom headquaters building for the background image. :P

C.R.O.M. The Game! CTGselectscreen_zps2a303742
Back to top Go down
DeMoNk@i
Admin
Admin
DeMoNk@i

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Like i said at IMT...its lookin poppin sun

im peepin all this!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:50 am

happy smile  thanx bruh. Lando trying to learn and keep doing things better as i can. i forgot to post here the updated version of the title screen so here it is.

well since got some feedback on a suggestion by O illu, i took the liberty of going back over the BG and modifying it then add the logo slightly modified as well with it together. just a tad.
: Aight i deinterlaced, dropped the resolution down some pegs, not too much cause then it gets way off. stars start missing and the planet gets too faded. i also pixelized it a bit more and featherd the aura glow just a tad so not to lose too much quality from the previous. This is as far as i am taking it down from the Higher resolution , i tried to go much more lower and pixelized...and it looked like a minecraft poster. lol. So nahh not going that far down at all. lol . So this now is the balanced middle ground between both lo and high.

C.R.O.M. The Game! CTGtitle_zps8c07e073

if total using it , i will try to soften it with logo attached just a tiny bit. Thanx for the suggestion Illu.
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 2:19 am

Is this game still alive?
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm

In all honesty, I don't think this site is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Uche wrote:
In all honesty, I don't think this site is still alive.
boh. there's still activity from some members. but the driving force, being the godfather, Lando, is faded. Real life got in the way, uh..
If i'm able to find the old stuff, and more importantly, i'm able to find Lando himself, the project could be finished in due time..
i'm a dreamer? boh
Back to top Go down
Doom
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Doom

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am

Hi there
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

C.R.O.M. The Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!   C.R.O.M. The Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.R.O.M. The Game!
Page 1 of 1