C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
forum issues I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

forum issues

Go down 
+6
overlordnick
Enso
wolviesam
xPreatorianx
Lando
Rage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 am

This thread will serve as an extension to members for help with the forum set up. With the site being new and many things being changed or edited there are bound to be some oops along the way. If you see anything wrong with the forum please port it here. suggestions are welcomed as well.

So I'll start. I knew my avt is big but what ever changes you made made it bled out. Just thought I'd let u know. Want me to change it?

Last edited by Rage on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 am

I would make it so people could change the forum. Just seems like I bad idea. Idk. Anyhow talk to acey and prea for tips on working on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 am

yeah your right about that. but seems thats really the only thing they could do was with the sigs. i have it set at about 420x250 for image size to give some creative room. def i will talk to Preat about seeing if he knows anything about this type to have the sigs style set from the admins control. Hopefully he is familiar with this hosts style. they seem to be all the same kind of format skins for this spot , i went through 310 of them. lol. I may have a white line right above my sig line so i will take that off in the control panel if it shows. i was tinkering of course. :twisted:

edit..ok igot mines set exactly right. Now to see how to make it the standard for everyone. think imma ask preat if i cant get it . :x
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 am

hello people , for those that want to put sigs into their posts , you must (for now ) do it like this .

in your profile set up go to top bar says "signitures" click, then in top bar go to "insert a break line" which will have a
at the front and then add your image code forum issues Image code after that. it wont show on any old posts but once you start a new post you will see it. i am working on seeing if it can be done and set on auto so if you do it and it automatically places your sig down under your text then good without adding
to the begining of your image code then all should be well in place. any issues with features that are not working ( not all personal i wants) please as Rage made this thread so i can get that feedback since its still gettin worked on.
Back to top Go down
xPreatorianx
Black Platinum VIP's The Deivants-GEN
Black Platinum VIP's The Deivants-GEN
xPreatorianx

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am

Hmm ya, I'll definately look around and hopefully find better ways around this sorta stuff. This software is completely new to me so will take a bit to get used to it. I've never actually administrated anything other then SMF. But I learn quickly.

A few issues I noticed (well more cosmetic but could be really annoying especially for us deviants.)

1) Text in the control panels such as profile, registration, etc, go completely black when highlighted. Or they are black to begin with such as "username" on the registration page. This is purely cosmetic but really makes the registration experience that much more annoying. Which can easily lose you a few members. So it's always best to make it as easy as possible, but have the best security as possible.

2) Avatars don't have a "big" enough resolution. One of my avatars for example which is this one : forum issues AVY_Comp_19copy won't fit in the avatar area on the left.

The dimensions for this avatar are : 139px × 327px
For at least us, we like having "templates" like this for avatars and stuff similar to IMT but ours are generally more stylized. So a decent limitation for the avatar dimensions would possibly be slightly double that. (maybe less.) Basically 239 X 427 at max. Of course if people abuse it simply remove it and given them a warning :P. But hopefully people will have more respect for art then that :).
Back to top Go down
wolviesam
Admin
Admin
wolviesam

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:18 am

forum issues Wolverine1cutoutbycrank

Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 am

We need attachments just like in DG, Lando. I want to open to my file and put up as attachment. How about ask Preatorian for help?
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

hello to all .

well there will be some changes here now i am getting on the grind and will spend more time around here than i was before. real life and work takes up alot of time . gotta do what you gotta do ya know.

Things that will change.

the header will be different. we will be having a new one.
we will also have some changes in titles. . the "Extended Member" title will be done away with. Those that have that old title will be recognized from now on as Core members.

users will be Crom users and then its Crom Site Members

for now all other titles given will stay as is till anymore changes for those may be made.

Another thing....we need better dang Smiley icons !!

ALL CROM Core Members will have they own spot if they are doing solo wips projects . So a slot will be made for you if you want it for your stuff to show off and release. thats wether a Mugen wip , Bor Mod, stages, whatever.

All others that have they own spot in the main section for affiliates will post they work there only.

people that wanna showcase they wips and others we have a section here for your stuff as well . do not post any of your material in Affiliates spot or Crom Core members spot.

There will be certain positions here granted to those we will decide on that can handle those spots as Moderators.

i wanna say a lil something as well. We Crom Core are one entity, we are one collective group built up of various personalities. I do not like clashes amongst each other, even tho there has never been any i am just puttin it out there. You Join the Core you a ride or die homie! I am never one for any politics and i believe that in this gaming community and format there isnt a full need for that in some aspects. If anyopne has any Ego issues...lando says.. check that at the door! Asap! lol.
we are to promote each other, ourselves individually and the CROM that you are! We should treat each other with repect as well respect others. Haters should be your motivators and pretty much ...F..K dem haters! lmao!

if people are gonna collab with each other on solo projects definetly keep open minds and great lines of communication and do not expect anyone to always agree with your ideas. thats why its a collaboration., bring together ideas to make a project be all it can be. I love the fact that we have people in CROM that are new creators, spriters wether seasoned or just begining, coders and all the same. CROM is an Out the box group, we can as well think inside the box. keep your dynamics strong and build your skills no matter what. I wanna see everyone do well on whatever we do wether asd a whole CROM squad project or collab of a few people or solo.

another thing i wanna implement is we have gained more core members and still growing. we come with one to many skill sets , so i would love to have a Bor team. their specialty is pretty much making Bor games wether that and RPG types. may not happen as of yet for a while since we still a growing crew and more people come aboard the core squad that specialize in that field..

if anyone is having any issues with site navigation or any real problems with stuff not showing that you posted definetly hit me or the admins up in a pm on the issues you may be having.

The changes that will be made are to build up the site, ourselves together as a cool crew and solo as well help anyone one that signs up here as an affiliate , site member or casual user.

Thanx to all crom crew and everyone

Hail C.R.O.M !

Lando - admin.

Back to top Go down
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm

not a problem but a point to make

pm isnt easyily noticeable
i dont see a way to reply

for the pms i think something like imt has would be nice (a prompt type thing at the top of the screen)

edit: and pms deisappear after you read them if you dont hit save
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 am

Egos and attitudes not welcomed? * Looks at user name*

Strike 1 attitudes

*Reflects back on conversations with other in the past..........*

Strike 2 Ego

Wow ...... 🇳🇴 all most out the door :(

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 am

@# overlordnick... pmed you on that bro. gonna see how to handlke that when can big time. i like the IMT old way better with PM alerts.

@ Rage... well nahh your good. i like our friends and crew to be who they are. Rage is Rage. so its just a given. lol.

that ego thing is for people who wanna try and think they either better than folks or just think they too good for something type deal. , Attitudes... we all have them just we keep ours in check a bit better , but i want NO ONE to not be who they are. Just be the best you and not disrespectful all out crazy. i love a good debate. just not infighting.

i can say we all have our versions of ego's , but better yet to say the word...personalities. some oputspoken, some just crazy, some one line sentences and other like me , post books. ROTFL.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 am

why is this telling me only admin can see this image? it says that for the images of samus, the second post and also the sig in the second post.

https://crominteractive.forumotion.com/t74-zero-suit-samus#436
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am

Hmm... That's odd... I'll check that out.
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am

Think I fixed it, try it now.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm

just to give everyone a heads up. the site went through a short server maintanace by the host. we was down for about 15 minutes. which was pretty quick. :cheers:

Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Just saying but maybe you could edit the Forum a little?

You are using the Default Theme :?:

Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

maybe in the future once i got things where i want them i will do some more editing but i like the way it is for now cause its easy to navigate. i have seen alot of the types of ones around from other forums where i be at and some are too close in design. this one is different. just like how we are. lol but until i wanna go all graphical bawls out and get a paid server then i will def go that route . but for now, baby steps . lol
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 am

Sounds good Lando...

AND BTW... This site has had a freak'n birthday without us remembering!!!... I can't believe it opned in 2011 lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm

yeah its only been a year but still taking small steps to get our site to what it really can be in due time. i have alot of patience and dont believe in rushing things. i am still learning new things in the controls of the site as well. lol . heck man i think 15 minutes for downtime maintenance was awesome....and its the first one in a lil over a year since i made it? thats sweet music right there bros. ☀

we need new damn smileys! these look like preschool stuff dammit! lol
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 am

Any idea why I can't see any images I post? I can't even see my avatars.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

Odd...

I can see your Seto Avi and your sig.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
Odd...

I can see your Seto Avi and your sig.

what Cruz said., i see everything, all images posted. screenshots, videos, avy, sigs and sprites.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 am

Just taked a view around the forum...
Just saying but....
Maybe you should make another Thing with V-Nix section...

A sugestion...
Well i saw a thread in other forum and is kinda funny section also.
A Interview thread.

You!
The Admin/owner/Boss from the site start a Topic for a certain member of "CROM"
Example.
Inteview to "Shadaloo Lives".
Then the members ask up to 10 question of any type.<<The guy that have the Topic Name then answear the questions from the other members.<<<<
Just an idea that i really liked from that forum.
Althought not really need to remplace V-nix section for that.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:18 am

lol hmmmmm not a bad idea bro! i think we can squeeze something like that around , kinda like a Meet The Croms thread. instead of us just introducing ourselvs i guess, I ask 10 questions and each Crom answers them about themselves. lol Kinda cool i figure, so good Idea but i wouldnt really want to be the one to ask. i rather that be someone else ask us. I wouldnt want to be the one to ask myself 10 questions cause ya never know wtf i might say or ask. lol but def a cool idea to implement later on. maybe in a couple months i add it in one of the sections like the Discussion section in Round Table.

V-nix is a pretty private kinda guy and that section was made for him if and when he ready to show off any of his personal artwork that he does. he is very very good too. I talk with him every so often and i will ask if he still wants the section or not but its his choice and the thread will remain there until he wants it off or be ready to show. He was and is a very big part of ABR and a huge reason it got off the ground and gotten where it has in the SP along with the talented and hard work from Hloader , wolviesam and Rage to make what he done to be realized even further. 4 great people that contribute alot of hard work and talent and i give them alot of respect and props. happy smile
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 am

Demn.... That was a bit long to read... O_o
Jk Bro.

Hmm i think i spelled wrong or something :/
What you must do as the owner is start the topic of the Victim that the other members
are going to interview and if ya want make your questions too.

But thats kinda the idea.
You never know what someone will ask!
Thats also the funny part of it!

Example:
1-You use the same shampoo that your wife uses?!
2-Why you like Adam Blade even knowing that he will "DIE"?!
3-You hate Cruz (me) Now because i made you the victim!?

lol
Jocking questions.
But if thats the problem then you could set some rules to the section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum issues   forum issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum issues
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next