C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Crom Interactive facebook page!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Crom Interactive facebook page! Empty
PostSubject: Crom Interactive facebook page!   Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 pm

I am proud  to present the new Crom interactive facebook page. as its slightly under its updates i am glad to finally annouce it here and soon everywhere. feel free to post there your thoughts, share with friends  keep eyes out of some of the projects from here to be talked about there ,  talk about your upcoming wips, releases, announce future fan hobby projects and more and enjoy in networking and convo about all facets of gaming.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crom-Interactive/213198195537006

hope to see you all there and have fun together.  happy smile thumbs up 

Crom Lando  Hi there
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Crom Interactive facebook page!   Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 am

cheers Lando. expanding and spreading the word.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Crom Interactive facebook page!   Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 am

thanx Rage.  Bow to greatness  and i shall Cromtinue to spread the word of Crom and unity throughout the community and beyond!  thumbs up 

Anyone who wants to post they material on there that they dont mind showing off are free to do so at will. Its a page dedicated to all to enjoy the good things that can come from the various artists of all forms and show the good folks out there as well that dont know much about the community what we can do and how we do things. Despite the negativity that has plagued mugen for a long time , i personally want to make sure to do away with that layer on the surface so folks can see in mugen sites and there is way more to mugen/bor communities on a deeper and fun and professional level.  pimpin 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crom Interactive facebook page!   Crom Interactive facebook page! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crom Interactive facebook page!
Page 1 of 1