C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Official Anime Battle Royal Project

Go down 
+6
Exceltheory
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
DeMoNk@i
Enso
wolviesam
Lando
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

rdo on the port cause of Loss of quality. Odin resized it properly to right height. lol will be cleaning up the full big port border and all soon as well.

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Kravixportrait_zps9a6f0729
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 am

Like this?

I`am not good at this and you may already have a text already made but...

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Kraus
I actually dunno much how to make text on photoshop just know how to add some stuff to them.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 am

Great port there! Odin has done a nice job. ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm

thanks Cruz bro! i will use this for now till maybe get a better one done using these other fonts i have. but thats good lookin out and pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

just a heads up here for now . i have comprised a list for the poll to be done at the spots that are hosting the project in the threads around. a few more will be added to that list as well that werent mentioned in this one but as well from the last one a couple years ago along with some new ones as well. This going to be a very busy year in RL and in mugen . we got some more cool people contributing to the project in stages so definitley looking forward to what will be cooking on those along with the new wall breakthrough feature that will be implemented and big thanx and props to Cyanide for telling me how that feature will and can work in code and applying it.

so i will be doing a second part to that Hunter x Hunter stage to resemble the actual arena from HXH as the new stage that you break through into from the previous. Be a great testing stage to try it out. Now i just got to find some sprite fx for the actual wall breaking through to hook that up later and its solid for to try the coding. :cheers:

Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Hey you are a live! =P jk
Indeed...RL life have been a mess these days and In the net too since iam back to the Mod-Team of MFFA
And whe ae trying to lift up site more....

On topic...
Cyanide is helping you?
Man thats cool.
I have always liked is few creations.
Hey i hope you don´t mind some video previews fo your team stages someday.
Lando.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 pm

yeah i am still alive man., Real life and working def been taking the time up but i got some cool free time again to do some more work on the project. i wanna as well get the SP to full done this year so i am trying to do a few things myself that may be needed to help free up hloader who has been very busy as well outside of mugen.

oh yeah bro def you will see those new stages done in some screenshots for now when they are done but as well once some characters got alot of content for the template finished to show off just a few lil things they can do those stages will be in effect as well at least showing off all of them that have the new stage feature or just one to show what that new feature is about. right now for a few days its gonna be gathering some main new block sounds and altering them a bit to fit from this game i was checking out that i liked and add in my wip i am working on to see how it all pans out and sounds right for the project. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 pm

So far the poll is going great and votes are coming in good at a steady cool pace. I see those that will be joining us and that are already on the project will be busy for a good while with what seems to be coming in these Unlockables and secret characters.

currently i been working alot at my job and on my days off i been messing with some sprite tweaks and doing some new stuff for my side of the wips for now. Terry is about complete for all his basics and D counters and slide tech move. i have to work on his new specials of both modes he has and the hypers and intros and 2 new win states and create his new intros with his son who as well will be in some hypers.

i will be showing soon in some time new stuff getting done for Adam Blade, Luffy, Hakufu, Jamin , Kravix and a couple others. I was designing last year one of the several secret characters thats in the game and fully about to get his stance animation done and roll much later to his basics. After the Poll closes we may reveal at some time the sprites of those characters that made it in as they are done.

I am creating some new hit sounds and pretty much redoing them and as well a new block sound. slash sounds will be made as well for sword wielding characters and i have to get some good gun fire sounds for those that have guns. i will be tweaking those sounds that i find to become new versions. The main goal is to create ABR's own unique stuff from existing material. Once our homeboy Demonkai have a chance and some time i will see if he wants to hook up with me and will see if he can help me explore some more definite stuff to finish off those and fx stuff for the gameplay.

Crom Jodafro ( Verydannyboy here lol) is the ABR announcer for the project. he has done a great job and bro i may have a couple more things to ask as well if and when you got time. I have been learning to as well add things like the sounds for announcer into the Sp myself so will def be trying to help Hloader out on the workload if needed.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 pm

*Spam*

Gimme your wip stages....JK
lol

Btw iam working on your request right now XD
I hope i didnt read your PM wrong =/
But i like how the video U sended me looks.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 pm

happy smile only if you sell your soul to the devil who will sell your soul and his to me. :twisted:

cool bro! yeah i sent you that second vid cause i messed up the first time. but in that vid second i sent you , you can see what i was talking about. I await when you can do the request and see the Cruz magic . :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 pm

What u mean with soul?

Anyway lol
If iam nat wrong this is what u asked for no?
Unfinished Preview.
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Cddde2cc0699401d89a935d
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats exactly what i am talking bout! You Go Boy! you nailed it bro! this is what i have in mind for all the characters of the main roster and inside view as well for unlockables. what i or whoever will do , will in the light green transparency there will be a screenshot of the character ingame. These will be used for the ABR character promos gameplay videos. Let me know if you got time to do more of the first rounders and i will ship you out the best of the images in close to exact same quality bro. Amazing job done Cruz! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Def adds that quality and cool Crom style touch bro. :cheers:

we need better emoticons for gods sake! i been saying this for like a whole year! Grrrrrrrr! lol
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Cruz-Ko Excahm wrote:
What u mean with soul?

Anyway lol
If iam nat wrong this is what u asked for no?
Unfinished Preview.
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Cddde2cc0699401d89a935d
That is giving me an idea...
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

i wanted to give a special shoutout and huge thanx for contributing to the project to cool bro DJ Track! he did a remix track for Blackstar stage from Soul Eater. Now that the stage music is set, its soon be time to get that stage done up righteous and as well redo Blackstar himself. I think i will call in a special friend to give a hand with Blackstar. :)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Some Info on the Project right now:

Sp Winner screen developed
Lifebars energy gauge getting coded inh
Lina Inverse from Slayers getting made and frames of her being shown at IMT strictly ..for now till he ready or wants to show elsewhere.
there are 5 secret characters sprites getting made with 2 getting worked on
one character will be in the game from a cool bros release seperate from the project but will be used in ABR but different to fit the games gameplay mechanics.
3 stages are done with 5 others getting made
a new gauge system is getting developed that totally interactive to certain stages...something not seriously done in mugen if the new system works cause it cannot function outside of the full game....yet.  thats something to be worked out after ABR is released.

Ranma is getting done for the project as an unlockable
new sp sounds have been added for the cursor
SP announcer has been done and trying to fit the things in to fit right for the announcer
Storyboard will be worked on much later but one will be done for the main into...which is getting totally redone over.
Cleaning up main images to be used for all characters character select screen big portraits , winners screen , lifebar ports and Versus screen.
I should have 5 characters ready beta mode for the gameplay video to show off some specials and supers
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Just to key folks in , i been in recooperating from sickness and my surgery which been 6 weeks so far and going to be getting back to the project far more heavier soon as can.

so far with what i can do for now i been working with one of the Crom bros silva on Slayers stages for the project and have an alpha concept of it running so far for testing and rediting.  Rips and actual hand drawn set pieces and hand drawn full stage work in going deep into these and as well for other stages that will be scenes from the anime shows they are from or locales from the animes.

Luffy is of course his ship The Thousand Sunny
Adam Arclight is the inside o his building
Adam Blade's is his main location area in the Black Spot
Terry Bogard is his Docks locale from the fatal fury 2 movie
Spike Speigals is aboard the main space ship
plus way more. Sinister plans 

once a few stages that we working on are done will show them in some screenshots with just some random characters or even those characters who stage they belong to. Trying to savory quite a lot for the vid gameplay showcase from actual characters, SP and stages.  Lots of work has been going on at a slow but cool little pace since we doing many things with the project and stuff that other have not related. thank you as always for being patient as this is a hobby we all try to enjoy and have fun doing and learning from.
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:57 am

U know i could have made my Black Spot stage low res by using some filters, resize and hand skill at paint happy smile

I think Simeon building (outside) could be sprited easily.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 am

Mio Ex-Chan wrote:
U know i could have made my Black Spot stage low res by using some filters, resize and hand skill at paint happy smile

I think Simeon building (outside) could be sprited easily.
LOL indeed you could have done that too. it would def looked pretty good.. i dont have my photoshop up and running...YET. Sinister plans 

arclight's stage is inside.. i already started the hand drawing concept and if needed rips.. i know some cool ones to use. got a few already on standby too. lol
Adam Blades is in front of his church since thats his main spot and way farther away from Simeon building. i have the old concept stage i done and gonna later on after done Slayers stages gonna start on those 2 since i got sprite work started on both Adams.
but.. adam blades stage and adam arclight's are 2 unique stages cause.. well.. there is gonna be the extra added certain stages only feature for both of those. Sinister plans  they lets say ...expand! devil hehehe 
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Just noticed..
happy smile <<<
Gotcha man lets wait for preview man.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 pm

lol well here is a small preview of the hand drawn concept ( not shown) to actual rips being used for the set pieces based off my drawing i done.

This is for one stage of the Slayers but close up view. Much will be changed soon to fit the correct scheme of the scene. The ground will be switched out, the trees will be different and the Huge tree in the middle of town will be much bigger and flow better to being like the actual tree more from the show of the city this stage and the other version are based off of.

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Mugen000_zpsb978d9f5

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 Mugen002_zps0be8db88

the fixes needed are already known and what else we are gonna add to it are already in play. The other stage for the Slayers has been done in concept ( finishing touch drawn out and rips by Silva Silva) as well and will be getting same treatment redone as well to make a solid beta versions of both so we can test them out further when time to add in more stuff and slight animations.

I am feeling a bit better and gonna try to work on those this weekend.thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Getting there yo.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

lol thanx. i am gonna nab some of these tools HB had posted in other thread along with a new copy of PS and see what i can do with them to not just do an avy or sig but for project work. Sinister plans 
Back to top Go down
Hekathon Treides
C.R.O.M. Creator
C.R.O.M. Creator
Hekathon Treides

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 am

Ehi Lando, it's been a while now. Glad to see You all are always working on the project (beh, it's an awesome one, so..)

I'm actually at my holydays house (a little villa near the sea), so my main thoughts are "beach, women, sea". Today i'm at home and i thought about You all (please forgive me!)
By the way, that slayers (concept) preview is interesting!

Hope i can chat a bit with You all sometimes.. See You soon my friend! ;)

EDIT (a little ps)
Seeing the lack of my avy, i think i found what i've to finish first xD
hoping i'll be able to add all features i thought at start. Hope you'll be amazed (seeing it) too XD
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Hekaaaaaaaaaa! man i missed you bro! ( no homo of course) and glad to see you stopped in. yeah as you see made some good changes to the site and some more coming to finish the layout look. Got more Crom Core members ..growing as always..its like headcount 51 of us now i believe. lol

thanx on the stage man, yeah we trying to do some interesting things with not just rips but as well fully custom hand drawn stages converted to sprited stages. like companies do concept art transitioned to real work but as well the full hand drawn with no rips as well.. it can be done but hard work. Plus i will be back to working on that special feature for some stages not all and once i nailed how to do it and can get it right to work with other stages aside from the test stage...then set to renew mugen stages done entertainment wise as well but only works in a full game not separate from it.

i had surgery 2 weeks ago and was very sick most of the entire summer so i lost a lot of ground on the project and other stuff i was doing and stuff in my real life outside the hobby. So i am piecing RL back first as i am recovering good from surgery and then get back to full on projects once things are situated.But for now i just do what i can with free time and time online with stage work and learning more to be better.

hope to see what you got cookin on that avy soon bro! and make sure to get me some sneak peeks while ya on the beach with the view of those women! lol
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey Lando!
Found an screencap of Blade's church outside.
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 0000240727_zps1e0b7705
There is an image to follow just need to find or sprite the parts need welp i hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Anime Battle Royal Project
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next