C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Lando sprite edits

Go down 
+3
Enso
Exceltheory
Lando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:41 am

here are the final lil smart pals i came up with to finish her off. Practice run done for this sprite,. now i got to do something for a contest then try to get back to project work with what i been practicing and learning. 👍
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Youngteensupergirlsheet3_zpsf6183294
thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:46 am

well some time ago i did a sprite edit for my daughter on her book she is writing for her main character . well she seen my Hd like edits and wanted me to do another cause she wants sometime down the road to have her made into a Bor type game character based on her book. So i had her look at some stuff and we decided that should give her a new look and spice her up a bit too. So went by my daughters ideas and i did a couple of versions for her of the same sprite.

Character name is Na'shay Nichols aka - DayWaver: The Immortal Princess

The old Mvc look edit.
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Daywaver2_zps40446f5c

and now the remake new HD look version for the Book and Game she wants to be done one day Openbor style:
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Daywaver1_zps20c6a5e3
still gonna mess with this some more and add in more decor. ;D
i will probably roll with the second one the most cause she does have a sword that she uses as well she usues all kinds of magic and has powers. First would probably be like a second outfit. I also have a request for Rage from my daughter as well. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:20 am

Sprites look great, Lando! You got a nice MVC style of the DayWaver, even the Anime style too. :) I like the Anime style though. BTW your daughter is interested in having her in the game to be on Openbor? Let me PM you.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 am

thanx Enso and i got your pm bro and sent ya one right back good bro. so cool 

Ok i finally finished the sprite up ( just for this part of her anyway and wont be posting anymore of her for awhile)for my daughter and hope she likes the thus far outcome from her ideas and my own. She asked for angel wings on her so I added some ...and a halo...and a waist chain too.
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 DayWaverbyCromLando_zps7661b85b

and....just for some testing out i thought to do a small animation for her blinking to see just how smooth could i get it to be. You do not want to know how many layer frames i did just to get this to look like this. Yikes.
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 DayWaveranimation_zps0cb67b2e

hmm if i can do this..i wonder what else i could do with her?.hmmmmm. >happy smile but will try that later. :P .
Hopefully soon i will return back to full on project work and what i have already done i can go back and make them better. ::salute::

last few HD characters i will do will be comic characters. I already started fetchin my extra bases and as well cleaning up a few sprite bases i have on deck for a sorta version of Superboy from Young Justice show. wish me luck. 👍
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:34 pm

My attempt earlier at making 2 different CC avys. sad attempt i guess. lol

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 DWavy1_zpsa6f33be9

and this one needs work too. I actually did this one first.

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 DWavy_zps6a2218f5

i really like these style fonts but couldnt or rather didnt have enough time to seriously go and edit them more. but definetly some fonts that pick would love to see how graphically cool they are. its kinda like Vampire and Gothic. like the character.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Iam not a fan of CC avatar template is kinda too simple and the shape dont really looks nice imo

got to love that Gothic styled font.
For the ast one you could try to add more contrast to the BG i guess.
Yo love those SUpergirl sprites that should be made.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm

lol thanx man. hmm that supergirl be made into a actual mugen character? thats some food for thought right there. so cool 

well here i made a actual sig for IMT to go along with my Avy made by Rage over there and i using it as well over at CC.

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Landosig2_zps2f1a202a

Trashcan Larry just had to have one too and Hd style him. gotta love this dude and its just for fun of course. thumbs up 

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Trashcanlarrysig6_zps3ac44206

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am

I took a small break from spriting Trashcan Larry frames to get coded and decided to mess around and work on something. Tops wanted a request so i decided to go ahead and make some for him but this one is regular version . So this is one in a set of i think 3 i will do. Different bases ,different looks and different poses. This is the.. PG 13 version to say. lol Actually this was meant to be something totally different and i just said..hells with it and went at it.

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Femalesymbiote2_zps778511ef

Its not as great i think as i might wanted it to been so i may revisit this much later and hook up some more details on it. i wanted to differ from the normal venom look and add a bunch of extra stuff going on but my main focus the the bottom pool. i wanted it to look really like some kind of liquid flowing around kinda intense a bit ( a lot of dang pencil and brush strokes i tell ya..custom done #:-S ). ehhhh Happy thanksgiving everybody! next to finish that original Naughty she symbiote version. :inlove:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:38 am

13 hours and still kickin workin on projects! #:-S lol

i been takin some breaks in between and decided to work on some frankenspriting and shading and chose to create a new outfit for my kung fu homie Lee Rekka in a new outfit close to cvs like style.

sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 Cvs2leerekka3_zps032c04cc

thinkin of maybe change his hand style to the Eagle Claw style of Shaolin Chin Na which i actually been a martial arts long time student of and learned the style...and others. :thumbsup:

tryin to keep improving some more. ::salute::

also this edit of a other costume version of Arana in cvs like style. Match my Crom shield a bit. lol did her before i did the Lee Rekka edit earlier today.

Cvs2 Arana
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 AranabyLando2_zpsbe593a5b

hmm if i can maybe try a Mvc version so i can get the details and shading mvc which might be better i guess.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Lando wrote:

Cvs2 Arana
sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 AranabyLando2_zpsbe593a5b

hmm if i can maybe try a Mvc version so i can get the details and shading mvc which might be better i guess.

no no no man MvC girls always tend to look uhmmm too wide just keep it CVS style lol
Nice sprites btw
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Lol hard  true that excahm bro! true that indeed! but you know there are some bases ( very very few0 from mvc that arent as ''thick thighed' as the traditional bases used around . So i mjay try that one base and see what pops with it. But yeah she more or less will remain just this edit ( other than the HD version ) if the other doesnt work out and actually be way too much editing work . But i dont mind ever takin a shot at something if i think i can try it. Just yeah no wide chicks looks period for her. lol

thanx my friend. thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lando sprite edits   sprite - Lando sprite edits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lando sprite edits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2