C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity

Go down 
+11
mon-el
Shadman
Exceltheory
YoungSamurai5
Rage
overlordnick
Enso
Mugen-Ninja
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Lando
Gangsta Luxury
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm

INB4 Shadaloo, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

second after that . omg ya made one in here too. lawd i must gonna get a win after damn all. lol :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

oh yeah i am still fixing the place up and got alot of tweaking in here to do, number 1...make this screen BIGGER!!!
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah. Also, sigs don't show up on posts either.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 pm

yeah it might be the size of my header is why its short. might have to choose a different forum look till i can redo the head to proper size for it . than can add sigs
trying to deck the place out. why the hell it seems like a i am moving and fixing up our new house. aint found any rats yet. lol
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Ok, definitely made the room bigger, although probably not what you had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 pm

yeahhhh imma have to shrink it down a tad, wow i know i said i would love to have a mansion but gawd daMN! LOL
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Might wanna change your name while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

lol , yeah bro i def will do that. i been so busy in here for hours on end trying to figure things out . i got my sig up but now have to find out how to make them show and activate. hey man its still under contruction bro. lol.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 pm

lolyeah, took me a while to figure it out too.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

i think it may have something to do with the style i chose. not sure but i hit up someone to let me know that use the same site to do theirs. so for now we been kickin it at Rage site as our temp spot second home from IMT. we have our own closed threads to ourselves. imma change a few lil rules around tho but def tryin to keep this a cool azz spot. Oh and thanks for that additional name on their bro. works just fine. lmao
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 pm

:evil:
Aw, no spoilers? Shouldn't it be LPTPW3 though?
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

its still under construction Dammit! lol. butn yes there is spoilers tho, you go in the "others" tab and its right there 3rd down from top.
Spoiler:

there will be lots for me to do around here while working on the projects and making full CROM projects only threads. so i need a finalized Logo for the Bor project and some custom Icons made up as well. if you wanna make some for us to use like new made up smiley's and stuff then def do so and roll me the image /icon links so i can put them in . we gonna start having to give out positions. ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:05 am

oh and i need to make a good icon for spoilers too. the long white box is crazy. lol but yo, glux is on to something. i am gonna use my character of myself as my avatar too! thank you kindly again glux for the idea. lol . i have to find out how to activate sigs here too. alot to do. so this is still a nice work in progress. but finally! we have our own shit!!.....site! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Ah, Already feel like home :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh yes it surely does Ninja! oh and just to let all you guys know....I WILL WIN THIS TIME!! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Luxury
Section Mod
Section Mod
Gangsta Luxury

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 am

I must protest in your continued attempt a.k.a. can't let you do that.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 am

HA! i find it very interesting EVERYONE has seemd to gain a win but me ( with glux win under question) and to make matters even worse i lost one time by one post! which seemed odd cause i on my cpu i was the winner cause it hit the win mark but then by the second time it came back someone else had stole the win...i think it was manolostyle. i feel...there is a PLOT at hand . well i dont care cause guess what? Page damn 50 is mine! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 am

Shadaloo Lives! wrote:
There are spoilers, man, but the problem is this forum is not organized, most specifically, is the color of the fonts. Also, I agree it should be LPTPW3 since we have LPTPW2 in DG.

Before you guys create spoilers, make the font color visible that anyone like us can see it. Here's how I go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 am

Enso wrote:
Shadaloo Lives! wrote:
There are spoilers, man, but the problem is this forum is not organized, most specifically, is the color of the fonts. Also, I agree it should be LPTPW3 since we have LPTPW2 in DG.

Before you guys create spoilers, make the font color visible that anyone like us can see it. Here's how I go.

Spoiler:

uhh duuuhh enso, its still getting organized. its new. and yes there is spoilers, and no you dont HAVE to do what you just did. its in the 'Others" up top near the end. you just click the word "spoiler" ....thats how it is in here for now anyway. whats wrong white white fonts? dark background needs bright fonts. what you want ...black fonts on dark background? lmao. . its set that way right now . thats even if i can change it yet. now as i get more stuff like icons i can see if i can set it like that if not then thats the way this site template is. most the rest of the place is pretty navigational . it takes getting used to even for me because i got used to everywhere else until i got on a new site. Really tho stop being so negative all the time dude.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 am

Sorry I sounded harsh. But I wasn't being negative about my argument. And sorry for saying it's not organized. I realized it's organized. It's because of the way I see you guys post with an error especially viewers' eye cannot see the word while the font is white. Sorry for acting like I'm perfect and criticizing. Also for condescending. *facepalm* I had been to other sites similar to this. Some forums have same styles of posting.

I guess I act harsh sometimes. I'm always quiet though. Now I'm feeling like I'm stupid. I can't say I'm stupid, but I know I need to learn a lesson to be smart to think.

Quote :
whats wrong white white fonts?
For the white fonts, it's because of the white background of the spoiler, that made me concern it and I get too tired of highlighting a font that I can't see.

Quote :
dark background needs bright fonts. what you want ...black fonts on dark background?
Of course not (for black fonts on dark background). It's like you say I want white fonts on white background. I don't mean I want one color font on the same color background. And for "dark background needing bright fonts", that's exactly the same thing I need for the font color for spoiler tags so people could have a good view. Like I need a dark font for the white background.

I don't like to sound like I'm complaining, but I have a reason. It's my eyes. And I get too tired of highlighting especially when there's a white font on a white bg. Hope you understand Lando bro. I'm not trying to complain at you. I don't want to have a fight here. Just to let you know why I post this. I was trying not to be negative with my post. My apologies, Lando bro. Sometimes I think a small thing is a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 am

lol dont beat yourself up. nobody calling you names bro. so dont feel that way. like i said i still have alot to adjust here. like letting sigs show. i am still learning the system configurations myself and i been doing alot of building stuff in here. adjusting spoiler text and font for them wasnt really a concern right off the start cause i could see them but i will adjust what i can. i still deciding on what icons styles i want for the site if i want to change them. my goal is to create a spot for us thats diffrerent not same as others.

the spoiler style i can see what styles they have available for me to adjust to have, i can see the text just fine on my cpu in the spoiler, its white bg with black fonts but if you cant see the words on your cpu i can only adjust it to see if it works. but i will do that today if i can. Thats why the site isnt open to everyone yet and just CROM members and supporters and frriends. It will get there surely bro. i just ask you bro to relax and not be so critical sometimes especially when its still under construction. lol So far my onlyu gripes are the sigs not showing, having some custom smilies for here and hooking up the spoiler with its own Icon and fixing it to be better looking. Once thats done i will feel better. i have said many times if you read that i still have alot to do so def inetly give me time to do it bro and yes , dont be so critical , its still getting constructed in here. lol
Back to top Go down
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks for understanding me, Lando.

Quote :
the spoiler style i can see what styles they have available for me to adjust to have, i can see the text just fine on my cpu in the spoiler, its white bg with black fonts but if you cant see the words on your cpu i can only adjust it to see if it works.
Actually, I did that. I'm the one making the black font while it's under construction. I don't create webpages like you though. I know you're working on this webpage into a different one.

Normal spoiler here (without inputting the color tag over the spoiler tag).
Spoiler:

Lando, I understand it's under construction and I wish you good luck. I'll invite one of my friends after it's completed. :) I can try to help you out with some smileys I guess especially I plan to create my own.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 am

I forgot to log in mine while I was posting this. Just to let you know, I'm the one posting this. I don't want anyone to think that "Enso" was an imposter. It's really me, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mugen-Ninja
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
C.R.O.M. - Stage Creator
Mugen-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am

Since This is the random thread I will tell my reactions to each new char from UMVC3:

Frank West: He is awesome, I think he is easy to play as
Firebrand: He works but is far from one of my first picks lol
Tyrant-T/Nemesis: My new favourite Capcom character, he is just so big and powerfull lol
Phoenix Wright: I know he got to be a joke character, Cuz I'm dissepointed
Vergil: He's fun to use and I feel like I'm a maniac killer using him lol
Strider Hiryu: He's cool, but I'm not that much of a fan of he's so don't care too much about him

Nova: Same as Firebrand
Iron Fist: I feel like playing a mix of Fei-Long & Super Shit(hero thingy), but is a cool fit for the series
Dr.Strange: He plays strange to me
Ghost Rider: Cool enough to be one of the new characters, always liked Ghost Rider Anyway
Rocket Raccoon: Same as Phoenix Wright
Hawkeye: He's unique, that's 4 sure, but is a good fit to the series lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my strange opinions haha happy smile

and btw, how the hell do I unlock Shuma Gorath & Jill Valentine in UMVC3 PS3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next