C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Official Anime Battle Royal Project

Go down 
+6
Exceltheory
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
DeMoNk@i
Enso
wolviesam
Lando
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am

Copy and pasted from MIT....
Too lazy to wrote it again lol

So those are the lifebars of the project.....Yep...It says V-nix all around them...COOL!!
About the stage indeed the base looks cool! but you could make or get a bigger plataform (Floor) for the final product and maybe add parallax to give it a 3D effect.

Oh hell!! Dat Witchgirl sprite looks awesome!
Good Luck CROM!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 pm

lol i did too so dont worry! lol

yteah v- nix is our SP graphic designer when it started, he made us the custom lifebars for the project, ABR logo, character select screen, ports styles and fonts styles to try and mimic for the style of the ports and texts. we have been doing the rest with Rage, wolviesam, myself and Hloader ( the sp maker/coder) and a few other people that are gonna contribute to finish it off soon. Huge repect to great friend V-nix for all the helps cause he came through in a clutch to help getting things off the ground. he is one of the first 5 people i spoke to in all of mugen from years ago.

as far as the stage:
yeah i am gonna reset the floor a bit and as far as 3d effect , i aint there in that area of stage making yet but i will get there. for now, the basic concept and editing it all. as said too i am adding in more stuff for the finished product. The more i learn the better i can get at making them , same as spriting and coding bros. practice and practice. lol

remember too i aint ex shadow and pros so dont be expecting the same type stuff cause i am not at that level by far... i am a noob. lol . But they will be good and well done as much as possible in our visions of them..

i will be adding crowd in the stands , or editing with a new type of crowd in it, cameras flashing, light effects like spot light and arena lights. the arena gonna get darkened a bit in the Bg but with cool touchups. main goal is to get a good lil version of the stage from the show. so far its working. :cheers:
The objective with the stages is same as characters, to get good representation as possible we can from the shows scenes that get chosen for the fight locales. I am very pleased with the results of the stages we have going so far and still are getting updates. As well i want to keep in retrospect the same feel of the animes looks being in the stages as well in characters. even adding in our own touches.
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Yeah i should have remembered that you still learning the stage basics bro.

ok i have a present for you and Shadaloo for the welcome and because i trust your two, but i must ask some questions first somewhere in private maybe.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 am

lol yeah man i just really started learning to make them better than i used to. alot of it too is because Rage taught me a bit about cropping so i can make things transition better when placing things so the image can line up well and editing so it comes out alot cleaner looking from the original. plus i edit stuff as well i am making things to go into stages that i will tackle that i cant find around or might be too grainy a sprite and i have to reshade it. its a process of learning and at least making the effort to try new stuff.

cool bro, thats up to you and whenever you want or decide you want us to look at something. Plus i may need you to help with Adam Blade stage for a Bg sprite. the professor, and as well adam arclight stage bg characters. when you have time and if you want to and can. its all good bro.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 am

Sure i can if you want but i must finish the requested stages and sprites first (Thats one of the reasons they love me on MFFA lol).

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 am

lol do what ya got to do bro. its all good .

well i think i will show this quick update i made to the stage and added a couple cool Crom bros in , Nx men on Camera and Mon el holdin a Crom sign for fun. added a few crowd peoples on one side and have to do other now. plus i got stage music and just picking between 2 to see which one is a more perfect intense fit for the stage. the tracks are from the anime as well. plus i set the floor better with now shadow effect. came out nice so far. much work to do before the real shyt has to be done!

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen000-1
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen001-5
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen002-3
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen003-2

earlier version before i updated it to the newer one a few ago. this one shows Nx Men on the Camera filming the fight. lol
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen006

Gon is gettin a good spriting done to try to capture his look even better. I am so busy these days i tell ya! Lmao!

plus decided that there will be a bonus round to play . It is a Gundam Sky fight. stage is already gotten for the sky fight. basically its a side scroller. your player now controls a Gundam and shoots enemy gundam mechs for bonus points. Lose the fight, bonus ends. already as well working on the design of the mechs., already have some sprites but might have to do some sprite conversioning but so far resized and looks cool . will show that much later as there will be helps on that. :cheers: Its our way of paying respect and homeage to the Gundam anime series within the game to add it in this way.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 am

Ah.....

Really looks more cool now.
This is something that i normaly do to stages that have some weather or something that should make sound.
Mix the BGmusic you choiced with some crown sound to make feel of a real stadium (lol you maybe have tthinked this already).

Men the few crow that i see really looks that is chearing for the fight!
Good job Lando.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 am

lol i sure did already thought of that bro. way ahead of you. i just did a remix to the original score on the track and will be adding in the crowd cheer when i select a good fitting one. i plan to have animations for a few crowd peoples that will be in the stage as well as the girl in the middle ( cocco) who i have an animation already made up and just gonna add in some more. plus add in darker spots in the setting and add in light effects as well. the track so far is a killer for what i done. sets the tone a bit that a whoopass is a comin! both fusions are from source anime music which most of all the stages will have representing the anime shows they are from. lol. yeah i do music too. lol :cheers:

thanx for the comments too bro. i am doing some terry work tomorrow and workin on some hand drawn stuff to complete Gon initial finished look properly along with the bases that will be used.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 am

Yo!
Stages requests done!

Iam ready to make those sprites!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

cool bro! i will pm you details bro. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 pm

:?:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

i finshed Witchblade stance sprite and ported her to mugen and tested the look on Terry stage with Terry in it. #:-S ::salute::lol

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen000-5_zps24bdeb31
Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Mugen001-9_zpsbf60506d

this stage is getting one more update and that is some more water animation added to it more than what is has now.

as always more work to do and still rockin and rolling.

Hail Crom ::salute::
Back to top Go down
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
C.R.O.M.verydannyboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am

Nice job on that witchblade and the stage looks great as well! Are you using the water from rose's sfa2 stage,or is it different? everything is definitely cool and the gang with this project!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:01 am

thanx bro, actually i am not sure which effect for the splashing water is wolviesam gonna do. he has all kinds of tricks so i def cant wait to see if he nails it and more than likely he will. plus he gonna do some touchups to Gon stage . I got some animation stuff i wanna add in for later. The next 5 stages that are up to be made or are getting made are Afro Samurai stage, Scryed stage, Adam Blade stage, Slayers stage and Spike Speigal stage . Bushido Brown stage was made but gonna get a redo makeover and as well Elle Ragu , Adam Arclight, Ninja scrolls Jubei, Jiro Kikaider stage and Hakufu stage are on the list to be made. But others will slide in depending on who else will assist with making stages and which they will choose.

oh and Afro Samurai sprite is on his way as well. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Uche
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Why splashing water?
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Damm....

I whonder how dat stage will look with the Zoom-out?!

Looks good now Bro.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Uche wrote:
Why splashing water?

because in the scene that the stage is designed a bit from ,water is splashing up against the side platform wall . So right now that stage has water flowing animation but gonna do a cool extra to make it cooler than already is to fit a bit more of the actual scene its from. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Well folks its about time to get the train rolling this year more and i want to finish the cast of the project in full. . This is the last call for submissions for the game. I think the first one went well way back. these submissions will be for 5 characters that will be unlockable characters only. how it will work is like this:

each person can list up to 5 characters only. after the submissions time frame is over the ones that have the most request will enter a poll. then people will vote for a whole month on the characters. there may be an extention is needed.
if there are any ties we will have a tie breaker vote. The top 5 will be in the game with only one extra will be chosen as a secret slide in.
rules for submissions:
you cannot submit any character that is already part of the roster characters anime. show/movie.
no Gundams_ we have something already planned for Gundam gameplay involved.
No Naruto characters - we have that covered as well with 2 already in ( i wont say who but i will name one - Rock Lee - me and a cool homie i hope will work with me on him when time cause we both done Rock Lee sprites looks. lol)
No chibi characters
No hentai anime characters ( like bible black type stuff for example)
No god tier characters ( like DBZ characters- but might have something planned for a certain one for the game if we can squeeze him in . )
i would like to have fighter types,magic users fighter types, power user types, weapon fighters , either Male or Female.
the characters should be if can a character that has not been mugenized.
as well looking forward to some old school characters to be submitted .
if as well can , please add a photo of the character/s your submitting, the name of the anime they are from and what type of fighter the character is. This helps with the resources big time since i will and as well other will be looking to utilize some moves from these characters and can see how they fight and and use their skills /abilities.

I have been working very hard these couple years beefing up my own personal spriting skill to get better quality in the sprites and works that i am doing as best i can and as well there are people within the crew and contributors that are on other projects of their own so when they have free time then those people will def give a helping hand . I will be as well doing coding, as i have been in the lab for quite a bit learning here and there but spriting mostly. This will be the year there will be much more shown and not just simple sprites. Gameplay videos and screenshots of much of what has been done and what will be done will be shown but quality first as we can. this is a beastly project but one i am proud to be doing and will be a finished wip and released when everything is done completely. I will make a seperate thread for the submission my friends and fam. * cracks Knuckles* its time to get down and dirtier!

Hail Crom and thanks everybody.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:34 pm

LOL

That was long to read.....X_x

Well sorry for the dalay on the sprites/anims you ask me to do.
Iam still learning about the shading of CVS as you know already.
also busy with RL stuff -_-"....
But i dont give up! lol

Just leaning how atm so i can make a better work and also make some stuff halfway.
Also i may start a sheet for Eve based on Cassandra from Rage of the Dragons this year to make a char.

Again sorry and also good luck with your project Bro.

:Salutes:

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

I wanted to show this off of the big character select screen port for original boss character of ABR - Kravix Von Gaudeamus -being developed and voiced by me. made just a few tad small touch ups on him in details here and there , very very small but still gonna do the finish look maybe on the cape.
The big port was created and all custom made by awesome artist Odin787 at IMT. Awesome that he made this by sketch to full color and high quality res and as well incorperated how i described the characters core personality. Definitley nailed his narcissistic/megalomaniac like attitude with a healthy dose of evil intent and " I am everything and you are nothing " attitude in facial expression and sitting in throne chair ( which will now be incorperated in his stage intro, thanks for that original idea to roll with through your artwork bro.). very power mad individual and he captured it by words alone to physical look. Proud of your work my friend. Definitely pure win bro . mad respect and major majorrrrr props! Thanx and Hail Crom bro..

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 KVGbigportwithsprite_zpsd77f9de3

once i (or someone) can do some really good customized stylish fonts looks for these i will then remake the big port text. now i got a lil how to make these i can start on some more later.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

rdo on the port cause of Loss of quality. Odin resized it properly to right height. lol will be cleaning up the full big port border and all soon as well.

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Kravixportrait_zps9a6f0729
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 am

Like this?

I`am not good at this and you may already have a text already made but...

Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 Kraus
I actually dunno much how to make text on photoshop just know how to add some stuff to them.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 am

Great port there! Odin has done a nice job. ;)
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm

thanks Cruz bro! i will use this for now till maybe get a better one done using these other fonts i have. but thats good lookin out and pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm

just a heads up here for now . i have comprised a list for the poll to be done at the spots that are hosting the project in the threads around. a few more will be added to that list as well that werent mentioned in this one but as well from the last one a couple years ago along with some new ones as well. This going to be a very busy year in RL and in mugen . we got some more cool people contributing to the project in stages so definitley looking forward to what will be cooking on those along with the new wall breakthrough feature that will be implemented and big thanx and props to Cyanide for telling me how that feature will and can work in code and applying it.

so i will be doing a second part to that Hunter x Hunter stage to resemble the actual arena from HXH as the new stage that you break through into from the previous. Be a great testing stage to try it out. Now i just got to find some sprite fx for the actual wall breaking through to hook that up later and its solid for to try the coding. :cheers:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anime Battle Royal Project   Official Anime Battle Royal Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Anime Battle Royal Project
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next