C.R.O.M. Interactive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Rebels of Openbor & Mugen! Forum for Mugen & Openbor creating and Networking.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Lounge
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» C.R.O.M. The Game!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am by Doom

» Camp Crystal Lake Trail
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm by Rage

» Ancient Island
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm by Alpyne_D

» Scorn 2.0 Halloween Release!!!!!!
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm by C.R.O.M._supaman2525

» Lost Swamp
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Green Of Forest
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm by Alpyne_D

» Executive Lobby
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm by Alpyne_D

» Supaman2525 Stage release:WWE Arena
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am by Enso

» AoF 2 Airport (1.0) [Alpyne D Edition]
Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am by Alpyne_D

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 285 on Tue May 25, 2021 8:50 am

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity

Go down 
+11
mon-el
Shadman
Exceltheory
YoungSamurai5
Rage
overlordnick
Enso
Mugen-Ninja
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Lando
Gangsta Luxury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
overlordnick
Admin
Admin
overlordnick

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 pm

i'm sorry lando you were saying something about ego
i seen the refelction of my face in the monitor, and got carried away in my eyes
damn i'm beautiful
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 pm

ahhh dont worry bout that bro Nicxk, we all have our personal egos. hell mines love to write books in threads, i love my own typing! even if i got a crapton of typos! ROTFL !

Rage .. i am on this big time! i been waiting for a new one. you know what this makes me think....we need a panel just for Manga ! gonna try and read this on my cellphone while i am at work on my breaks!
Back to top Go down
https://crominteractive.forumotion.com
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 am

My niece reads Manga online though. The site where she reads Manga is at Manga Reader I guess. She is more familiar with it than I.

Here is the site:
http://www.mangareader.net/
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 pm

C.R.O.M Lando wrote:
ahhh dont worry bout that bro Nicxk, we all have our personal egos. hell mines love to write books in threads, i love my own typing! even if i got a crapton of typos! ROTFL !

Rage .. i am on this big time! i been waiting for a new one. you know what this makes me think....we need a panel just for Manga ! gonna try and read this on my cellphone while i am at work on my breaks!
thats what i do. read at work while on break.
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Rage wrote:
new needless

http://mangafox.me/manga/needless/v15/c103/1.html
Oh wow, how did I miss this? Thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
Enso
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Enso

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 am

Is it okay if I could be an admin for this section too?
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 am

RISE!!!

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 Black-lantern-symbol1
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

ok whats that symbol shadaloo?

oh and dang it i am still waiting on this new Sekirei season 3 to startin the anime., they are very far into the maga which is in the top 30! its hugely popular! very well deserved too. i will be starting on the continued season of the manga in a month myself. My daughter' aunt is a huge anime fan herself and she was telling my daughter she wants to see about getting the Needless Manga ordered if they import it through the mail. i might have to steal it! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm

That symbol is the Black Lantern symbol.

Anyway. I just finished the first season of the Sengoku Basara Anime. It was kinda cool... Not sure if it represents the games well though because only one got a proper US release. lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 pm

yeah i thought it was kinda cool as well but yeah it doesnt represent the games as tight. i do like the models for the characters cause they are spot on in looks. SB def could have a better anime but i think this aint toooo bad.

lately i been watching the new version of Hunter x Hunter anime. the old one is cool as well but i am loving the art style and way action is in the new versions. Gon is the man...well little boy man i guess. lol.
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:41 pm

update: there will be a thread and posting made about something awesome for the Crom Fam and friends. hope you all will enjoy and participate when the time comes. should be fun as hell!
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm

awww shyt! time to get my Needless manga fix! thanx Rage.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5
C.R.O.M. Coder
C.R.O.M. Coder
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm

thanks rage happy smile
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm confused about everything at this point. lol I need to go back to the beginning of this arc and read it over again. Also, WHY THE HELL IS CRUZ STILL IN CROSS DRESSING MODE?!
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:23 pm

i was gonna say and do the same thing Shada. i got mad confused but i think cruz is still cross dressing cause ... well.. he likes it now. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 lmao!
Back to top Go down
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:05 am

right b4 they entered the city Cruz was going to return to normal. Blade and Disk convinced him to remain as a girl because it was still a good cover for him. Remember Cruz was a wanted man. It turned out for the better cause cruz was able to enter the city using his girls squad id. I cant believe yall dont remember this section of the story. It was most disturbing. Both Blade and Disk fondled a sleeping necked cruz. Putting knee highs and panties on him. They also admitted they were. do smelling his under clothes too.
Back to top Go down
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 am

Oh... Got it... I can't believe those words were just said to me............. And actually make sense. lol
Back to top Go down
Lando
Admin
Admin
Lando

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Adam Blade....The ultimate Badass Fighting Perv! he dont even discriminate! I was even more shocked by Disk ... then again... no i am not. lol. I always thought she would have a thing for Cruz especially in the anime but her going "fondle perv " and then girly dreesing a sleeping naked cruz....lawd help poor Cruz.
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 am

I was like WTF!! Rofl!!
When Adam Blade thinks about that moe girl is really a boy.

Devil tiny Adam: Who cares. As long as he`s cute, it doesn`t matter if he`s a guy or a girl.

Good tiny Adam: That`s right. That`s exactly right. As long as he`s cute, it doesn`t matter.

Yamada: HE LOOKS LIKE HE`S RESOLVED SOMETHING!

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear
Admin
Admin
Shada-Schwarz-Shane-Gear

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 pm

New issue of Needless is out.

http://mangafox.me/manga/needless/
Back to top Go down
Exceltheory
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Exceltheory

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

I already read that issue.

I still don`t undestand clearly why Riru looks older than Eve....
I must read it agin later.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Rage
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity   Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Person To Post Wins 2: Lando's Insanity
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next